A phone call from the president

Lee Taemin's Ji-Ara

Anna’s POV

“Damn it, Sherry! You know you have to be careful!” I said for like the 10th time that morning, ever since the news about her dating Taemin broke out.
 

“We really did not know there was paparazzi at the rink” She replied in a low voice.  I stared at her.
 

“You know we have to keep your image mysterious” I said. “If people in the states see that, they’ll know you are Korean!”
 

“How would they know about this? Most of them don’t even know who Taemin is” she defended.  Was she joking?  SHINee was becoming more and more famous there.
 

“SHINee is Super famous there. Even if the news stations might not know, their fans might and they would surely make the link!”
 

“Would that be so bad?” she said dejectedly and i actually felt quite bad.  But she was the one who wanted her private and professional life completely seperate.
 

I took a deep breath and shook my head.  Sherry has been more and more depressed in the states lately, hence this vacation to Korea.  But was she really thinking of just abandoning her career as an actress?
 

“No it would not.  Honestly, your talent would make up for this scandal for sure.  But the thing is, you might be criticized for lying, you might get death threats from Taemin’s fans.”  I explained.  Really, the implications were several.
 

She sighed and looked resigned.  “What do we do?”
 

It was my time to sigh.  “Now we wait I guess. We wait for the rumors to cool down”
 

Just then, my phone rang “Anna Baxter” I said as soon as I picked up the phone and realized it was SM’s president. 
Great Timing! I said to myself and motioned to Sherry that she can leave.