Date Night!!!!! Part 2

Lee Taemin's Ji-Ara

Seung Ho had this weird expression on his face.  “Do I know you from somewhere?” he asked. 

Taemin replied for me.  “Sherry.  Her movie just premiered in Seoul recently”

Seung Ho nodded.  “Nice to meet you” he said and I smiled.  “Nice to meet you too.”

It was my time for introductions now.  “Taemin, this is Seo Eun Soo”

Taemin nodded and bowed to her.  “Of course I know her.  I saw all of her movies” he said, totally infatuated with her.  I secretly smiled to myself.

“I think I saw you before” Seung Ho said suddenly.  “I just don’t remember where.” He said. 
 

I was debating with myself whether to let him know I was the girl he nearly ran down the other day.  I did not really want to ruin this dinner though.
 

I smiled.  “I don’t think so. I came back to Korea after 5 years.” I said and then we ordered.  Dinner went on smoothly.  I actually quite liked Seungho.  He was totally charming.
 

After dinner, we decided to go ice skating, whishing there were not many people who would recognize use.  Incidentally, there was not, though both seungho and Taemin wore long black coats with hats covering their faces.  Eun Soo and I wore our hair down with scarfs.
 

“Ok, I know it might sound silly, but I don’t know how to skate” I said as soon as we got the shoes.  Seungho frowned.

“Why didn’t you say anything?”

“I hate not knowing stuff.  I thought I might learn on the spot but,” I paused, looking at the rink, “This seems hard”
 

“I’ll teach you.  It’s not that difficult.  You’ll see” he said, encouraging me to wear the shoes.  Meanwhile Taemin and Eun Soo were actually enjoying themselves on the rink.  It was a plus when you already know the person you go out with!
 

“Okay, first things first, you need to try to keep your balance” seungho said, holding me by the arm while my feet wobbled. 
 

It was a relief that he could hold me though.  We practiced for about fifteen minutes when Taemin and Eun Soo returned. 
 

“Don’t tell me you still can’t skate!” Taemin teased while Eun Soo looked sympathetic.  I glared at him. 
 

“It’s not like I had the time to learn”
 

“You’re just lazy.  I succeeded on my first try” he said proudly and a deep desire to try and show him welled up inside me.  Calm down! He is only trying to bait you into falling down! I told myself.
 

However, the I-dare-you-to-try look was so annoying that I finally decided to give it a try.  I let go of Seungho’s arm and tried skating.  I finally succeeded in keeping my balance!  Seungho really was a good teacher.
 

The freedom of ice skating was …nice.  I was so happy that it took me a moment to realize I did not know how to stop, and right before me, was the other side of the rink.
 

I tried to turn to ask him how to stop when I lost my balance and prepared myself for a hard, cold fall.
 

However, it was quite warm; it took a few seconds to realize Seungho had caught me before the fall.
 

“Woah!” I heard his voice and opened my eyes, confused. 
 

“Easy there Chubby” Taemin said as he helped me up.  He had actually caught me from the fall? “Easy, you might sprain your leg if you move too quickly” he said.
 

Seungho and Eun Soo rushed to us then. He had a worried expression on his face.  “I am so sorry. I should have taught you to stop before you try it” he said and I shook my head.
 

“Don’t worry about it, besides it was fun” I said, and seungho visibly relaxed. 
 

“Well, that’s it.” Taemin said, holding Eun Soo’s hand, “It’s quite late.  We should head home” and he walked out with Eun Soo tight behind.
 

“What’s up with him?” Seungho murmured as soon as they left.  “Can you walk?” he asked me and I nodded. Thankfully, no sprains.

We walked into the lobby.  “I can’t put my hand on it, but I really feel like I know you” he said again and I sighed.  This was the time.
 

“Yeah, I am sorry for not saying this before, but, I am the girl you nearly ran down the other day”
 

Seungho’s eyes widened when he realized who I was.  “You’re that girl?” then he seemed to register the new info and nodded.
 

“What? Still no apology?” I asked, incredulous.  He knew it was me and he still did not apologize.
 

“Why should i? It was your fault for not paying attention while crossing the road”
 

Before I could retort, he added, “Did you think just cause you are a star I should apologize?” he asked and glared at me.
 

“I know it was my fault, but you had no right to shout at me like that!” I retorted, not being able to hold it any longer.
 

Hearing us fight, Taemin and Eun Soo, who were actually saying goodbye, ran to us. 

“What’s wrong hyung?” Taemin asked.  Eun Soo looked worried too.

“Nothing” Seungho said, before I could reply, telling Taemin exactly what kind of date he set me up with.

“Just a little misunderstanding” he said and stared at me, I finally relented and nodded. 

Taemin nodded and proceeded to walk Eun Soo to her car.
 

“You are right, I am sorry.  I should not have shouted.” He apologized all of a sudden and it took me off guard.  I blinked.

“Good.  I am sorry too, I wasn’t paying attention while crossing” I said, calming down.

“So, since we cleared that, can I have your number?” he asked and I chuckled.  Did this man have no tact?
 

“Isn’t it a little too soon to exchange numbers?” I asked.  I honestly did not know yet how I feel about him.  He could be cold and arrogant at time and quite nice and friendly at others.
 

“Does it matter when we like each other?” he countered.

I raised a brow at that.  “How do you know I like you?” I asked.  Confidence was y, but over confidence?

“Don’t you?” he asked and I realized I did.  But I was not going to tell him that.

“I am not sure.  But I guess we can give this a try” I said, smiling and I gave him my number. 


Near the front of the building, Eun Soo kissed Taemin on the cheeks before she got into her car.