Relocating for love

Lee Taemin's Ji-Ara

“Are you sure about this?” Anna asked me in the car.  I nodded.  Everything was so damn raw. 
 

I had this abundance of emotions that I dared not speak right now.  I knew I was being impulsive, but this felt….right, like it was meant to be.
 

“Do you even know what you will be saying?” Anna asked again and I shook my head. 

“I hope once I get there I will know” I said and continued worrying.
 

However, soon the car stopped and we hurried inside the building.  My heartbeats kept sky rocketing as we walked into the elevator. 
 

What if all of this was a mistake? What if I am wrong?
 

As the elevator door opened, I walked out but my legs would not move anymore.  Jeez!  I forced myself to walk to the door and Anna hurriedly pressed the code.
 

As soon as the door opened, two jaws dropped as soon as they saw me.  Minho seemed to get a hold of himself first and stated “He’s in the kitchen”

I hurried there, thinking he might be sad.  But what I heard, made me stop and listen.

 

“What the hell does she think she is? Going off like that?” Taemin said in a weird voice.

“Yeah! Girls think too highly of themselves.” Jonghyun oppa said loudly.  I glanced at Anna and she winced.

“My love was not enough! She knew me, yet she just ignored me.”  And with a chuckle “She even hugged me and asked me to move on!”

“Here we’ll drink some more to those ungrateful girls” Jonghyun oppa said and I could not stop the tears anymore. 

 

It seemed as though I made a wrong decision after all.  I silently walk back to the door when Onew oppa came out of his room and saw me.

 

“Ji Ara” he said softly and was startled as soon as he saw the tears in my eyes.  Then he heard the rantings of Taemin and Jonghyun Oppa.

 

“I made a mistake.  I thought he loved me” I said, trying really hard not to cry anymore.  “I know I realized it late, but talking so bad about me!” I said and Onew hyung just took my hand and dragged me back to the kitchen.

 

As soon as I came in, Taemin’s eyes widened.  He stood up to come talk to me but he suddenly stumbled and was about to fall when Onew oppa held him and I helped bring him into his room.

 

As soon as we made him lie on bed, I stared at him.

“It’s the first time ever he is drunk” Onew oppa said and I nodded.  He quietly exited the room and closed the door.

 

I sat near the bed and gazed at him.  He seemed to be in deep sleep.  I pulled the covers on him and kissed him on the cheek.  “Goodnight Taeminnie.  I love you”

 

As I went out, I closed his door.  Jonghyun and Anna seemed to be fighting. 

“It’s too chaotic to have two couples in this house” Onew oppa said, holding his head in his arms, coming from the kitchen.

 

I chuckled.  “Everything alright?” key oppa asked and I nodded.  The shouting suddenly stopped in the kitchen and I was worried.  I hurried there and turned red: Jonghyun and Anna were hugging and kissing. 

 

I quickly rushed to the living room and sat next to key oppa.  “You really came back” he stated.  I nodded.

“You will stay here forever?” Minho asked, eyes glued to his soccer game.  I chuckled.  Then nodded.

 

“So you will relocate here just cause of Taemin?” key asked and then immediately added.  “Aish, true love really does exist!” he exclaimed and we both chuckled.

 

“Would you mind driving me to the hotel?” I asked him.  “Why?” he looked puzzled. 

“I don’t think Anna will be coming home anytime soon” I said, turning red again and he seemed to understand.

“Won’t you talk to Taemin though?”

“He is drunk and sleeping like a baby.”

 

“Ah, finally a girlfriend who understands” Onew oppa said from behind us.  He seemed to think I would be ok with Taemin boozing.

“I do, but he will still have to face me in the morning.  That’s worse than just shouting”

 

“No more fight!” Onew hyung whined and walked into his room.  I chuckled.

 

“Lee Taemin, tomorrow will be a frightening day for you” I whispered and key oppa just smirked.