Chapter 2- First Meeting

Change of Heart

Chapter 2-
First Meeting

 

"Lee Sungyeol! Wake up right now and pay attention to the lesson! Now what did I just say?"

"Huh, wuh?" Sungyeol's head shot up from his desk in the back corner of the classroom confused and dazed. 

"Lee Sungyeol! What did I just say about this lesson?" 

"Songsaengnim, it's too boring so I didn't listen." He cheesily smiled while scratching his neck. 

"Outside right now. Arms up for 15 minutes, if you don't then it's detention."

"Deh, Songsaengnim..." Sungyeol wearily said and stood up from his seat to exit the classroom. As he walked out, he smirked. Clicking a button from his pocket, adrenaline started coursing through his veins.

"AHH!" the teacher cried and the class erupted with laughter. "LEE SUNGYEOL! PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. NOW." Out from under the teacher's desk flew a pie right smack in his face. 
 


"Hey hyung. I heard you blasted a pie at Mr. Song's face during class?" Myungsoo smirked and held out his hand for a high five. 

"Hell yeah! It was so worth it." Yeol replied back with the high five.

"Really? What kind of pie was it?"

"Does it really matter?" Hoya asked, eyebrows up. 

"Well yeah! Who knows, maybe it was his favorite then he wouldn't mind that much." Dongwoo replied with sincerity. Hoya just rolled his eyes.

"Yeollie hyung! Did you see the new girl in class today? She was soo pretty! Prettier than me!" Sungjong yelled as he ran towards his hyungs.

"There was a new girl in class today? I was napping the whole class so I don't really know." 

"Yeah! I think her name was Choi Minhee?....Choi Chaemin...nono....oh! Choi Minchae!! Yeah! She's so pretty and smart! She even corrected one of Mr. Song's math problems. She might be competing with you for top in the school." Sungjong said with big eyes. "I think I'll make her my best friend."

"What? Oh NO ONE replaces THE Lee Sungyeol as top in the school. I bet I can outwit her in street smarts AND academics!" He exclaimed as he stood up from his spot. Fangirls around them started squealing at the choding's cuteness. "Choi Minchae, whoever you are, just you wait. I'll beat you in everything." 

 


Break was now over and so were the boring classes leading to lunch. Lunch has just begun and there sitting in his desk was Lee Sungyeol. *C'mon* He tapped his foot as he waited for someone to enter the classroom. He was the only one currently in the room and he was waiting for his next victim. 
From a distance, he heard some clack of someone's feet. *Finally!* He quickly hid under his desk and tried to hide all physical limbs as possible; which was pretty difficult considering he was so tall. Intently watching from his desk, he waited for the person to enter. He used the same prank that Sunjong fell for just a couple days ago. 

Clack Clack

*Just a little closer...* 
"AHH!" A girl screamed. *YES!* Sungyeol yelled in his mind as he tried to hold in his laughter to refrain from getting caught. Unfortunately, as he cheered in his mind, his head hit the table. "OW!" He yelled as he got out from the table and rubbed his head. "Aiishh, that's going to leave a bruise..." 
"YAH. Are you the one who did this?!" The girl yelled upon seeing the boy pop out of the table, scaring her in the process. *Oh ! Caught.*
"YAH! I'm talking to you! If you don't answer I'm telling the principal it was you!" 
"Hey hey, it was me okay? Don't have to be so harsh." 
Sungyeol said as he held his hands up. "Besides the principal wouldn't do anything about this." he muttered. 

"MWOH? Why wouldn't he?! Are you dumb or something? You pulled something like this, you're definitely going to get suspended for a while."
"Excuse me? Do you know who I am? I don't get big punishments just so you know."
"Someone's cocky." she scoffed, "And no, am I supposed to know you?"
Suddenly something clicked. *AH! She must be the new girl if she doesn't know me.*
"Well then, FYI I am THE Lee Sungyeol. TOP prankster of the school, TOP in the school, and apart of Kingka group Infinite. I've heard of you. You're the new girl. Choi Minchae, right?"
"Yes, as a matter in fact this is Choi Minchae, Mr. Stalker. And as of right now Choi Minchae does not like you. You better say sorry at least." She glared and crossed her arms.
"Uhh, no thank you. I don't apologize for my pranks."

 

"Well you're going to pay. I'm telling the principal and whether you like it or not, you're saying sorry."
*Dang this girl is tough. She's a first.*


"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S LEFT OFF WITH ONLY A DAY OF DETENTION?!" 

"Miss Choi, I would appreciate it if you didn't raise your voice, but as you know Lee Sungyeol has pulled many pranks in the past school years. He only received detention this time because you are a new student and he shouldn't mess with your first day at Woolim High. Also, this one isn't even close to the one he actually got suspended for." Minchae gaped. *Exactly which one was that?!* 

"Well will you at least make him apologize?!"

The principal sighed. "Lee Sungyeol, will you please apologize to Miss Choi over here?"

"I'm not  sorry Choi Minchae for pulling a prank on you and I don't  guarantee you will not get pranked again." Sungyeol straightforwardly stated. 

Minchae gave the principal an 'Are you serious?!' look.

"I apologize, but that's the closest you're going to get. We've tried many times Miss Choi. Trust us. In return for his harsh actions, we will provide you with an extra uniform, which you may keep, to change into for the day. Dismissed." The principal calmly stated as if this was a normal ritual. 

*Ugh! Who does this guy think he is?!* Minchae was pissed.


Hope you liked this chappie:P -BVJL7 
Subscribe & Comment!