Chapter 14- Apology

Change of Heart

Chapter 14-
Apology

 

Just cuz I like this song so much~
I'm Sorry- Beast


"Aishh! It's no use! Everytime I try, something always comes up and she's busy!" He ruffled his hair in frustration for the umpteenth time. 

"Well, don't give up now! I bet you that you'll get it your next try." Woohyun patted his shoulder and gave him an encouraging look. 

"I don't know anymore hyung..." 

"Oh c'mon you wuss! You've tried so hard up until now, you can't just give up! Just try again, maybe before class."

 


Sungyeol slowly and cautiously walked to class and looked for Minchae. *There she is.* He took a deep breath. *C'mon, you can do this. It's just a simple apology.* He stiffly walked in and sat in his seat. Putting his bag down, he got out his books and cleared his throat.

"Yah." He softly said, looking the other way. Minchae looked up from her book. 

"What." She coldly replied. His chest started beating quickly in nervousness.

"A-About the other day... I'm sorry." 

Minchae's eyes widened. "I-I was meaning to apologize to you this whole past week, but the first time you cut me off and the rest you were busy. There was never a right time to apologize." He finally turned his gaze to hers. "I'm sorry." He coughed a bit to ease the little tension there was in the air. "If you don't accept it, I understand." He looked away and opened up one of his textbooks. Minutes of silence passed.

"I'm not mad at you anymore, but I still don't forgive you."

Sungyeol's head immediately snapped up to look at her. It scared her in the process, so she looked away.

"Although I do appreciate you trying hard to apologize to me. I didn't expect that." She muttered the last part. 

"Even though you still don't forgive me, thank you Minchae. I promise my fit with pranks for you are over. I don't promise you getting caught in any of the ones I plan for the teachers though." He gave her an eye smile. The latter chuckled.

"Okay, it's a deal then." They shook hands and talked for awhile.

"Oh hey, did you start writing the essay yet? It's due next week."

*Oh, crap!* "Don't worry, I'll finish it this weekend since it's friday." He shook it off. 

"You better."

 


"Hey, looks like they made up." Hoya pointed out at the two walking into the cafeteria smiling and laughing. Everyone looked over. "They look really close now."

"Made up? Hyung it looks more than that, it's like he confessed to her." Myungsoo joked. *They look like a couple.*

"Yeah they do."

"I bet on ChaeYeol within the next 1-2 months, 10 bucks." Dongwoo grinned and raised his hand. "Who's in?" 

"Dude, I bet within the next 2 weeks." Woohyun high-fived him.

"You're on." He replied. Everyone rolled their eyes at their childishness. 

*5 year olds, I swear.* Sungjong rolled his eyes and sighed.

*I really hope ChaeYeol isn't real...*


OTL moment guys. I just noticed I forgot to uncheck the 'Unlisted' box for this story. -.- LOL Oh well, hope people read this:P Enjoy! Thanks for the support you two! <3 U -BVJL7
*PS. I might start off a new Oneshot or story. Made a foreword but idk if I should write and release it:P Just giving you a hint if I actually release it!*

Subscribe & Comment!