Chapter 11- Disregarding

Change of Heart

Chapter 11-
Disregarding

Today was a cold, windy Thursday morning at Woolim High. Minchae just arrived at the gates that early morning.

"Yah." She looked back and her expression faltered. Quickly looking back, she started walking faster into the main school building. 

"Yah!" The person behind her ran towards her and held her shoulder. "Yah, I was talking to you." A boy with chubby cheeks said. Minchae just roughly shook his shoulder off and started walking again. Again, the boy caught up to her and did the same. "Yah. What's up with you?" 

"Don't talk to me. I've had enough with you for now." She muttered and walked away. 

"Dang, someone's in a bad mood. I was just going to ask if she worked on our project." He scratched the back of his neck.

 


 

"Yah." Sungyeol whispered during class, his head laying on the table. "Yah!" 

Minchae didn't even blink and continued paying attention to the class. "Yah!" He hissed as he kicked her leg from under the table. No response.

*Geez, she's really mad this time.* He thought.

 


 

"Yah." Sungyeol said cautiously as he waved his hand over Minchae's face. "Anyone there?" Minchae just looked away from him as she ate. 

"So Sungjong-ah, tell me what you want. I need to repay you for yesterday." Minchae smiled as the tense atmosphere got even tenser.

"Hey, what's wrong with her?" Woohyun asked Sungyeol after bringing him a good couple feet away from the table with the rest. The rest leaned their heads in in curiousity. 

"Aishh, this girl is mad at me for the prank I pulled on her yesterday." Everyone sighed. 

"What did you do? I thought you were over the whole pranking rage with her." Hoya commented.

"I pied her yesterday after school at the front?" He sheepishly said while scratching his neck. Myungsoo thwacked him at the back of his head. "Pabo!" 

"No wonder she's mad!" Dongwoo exclaimed. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"She'd be mad of course, you pabo! How dare you do that to a girl?" Sunggyu scolded.

"You humiliated her in front of everyone, you think she'd let you off with that?" Hoya said.

"Hyung, I think you hurt her pride. To do it in public, and not just the class... I think you went overboard this time." Myungsoo patted his shoulder. 

"You're lucky Sungjong is here to mend her emotions." Dongwoo pointed out. Everyone looked at the two behind them. "Look at that, she's smiling because of him."

"Aishh that boy is being so obvious with his feelings right now and she just can't see it." Woohyun blurted out. 

"Mwoh?" Sungyeol's eyes widened. 

"Can't you see it? That boy is as lovestruck as a kitten." He pointed out. It seemed true. Sungjong's smile was ten times brighter and his eyes looked of those of longing. 

"Anyways hyung, I think you should try and apologize. You went overboard this time." Myungsoo said turning back to the older. "At least just think about it. This may not be the true reason, but if you don't apologize to her, what will happen to your essay project, hmm?" 

"Good luck, she seems tough to get through." Sunggyu patted his back and walked back to the table with the rest.

Sungyeol turned his head in thought. *Did I really go overboard this time?*

 


:PP Getting exciting for me lol<3 -BVJL7

Subscribe & Comment!