Chapter 6- Betrayer?

Change of Heart

Chapter 6-
Betrayer?

"Morning Minchae noona!" Sungjong yelled across the halls as he walked over to her with Infinite through the hallways.

"Morning Sungjong!" She yelled without looking behind from her locker. 

"What is this? You guys became close? Without formalities?!" Sungyeol looked between the two. "Maknae! What did I tell you?" He pointed at him. Minchae rolled her eyes. *This boy.*

"Relax, I can't be friends with your dongsaeng?" She questioned lazily.

"Uhh, heck yeah! He's MY dongsaeng. NOT YOURS." The dolphin yelled. 

"Quiet down, Yeol! You're going to catch unwanted attention!" Sunggyu's scolding was unnecessary though, because all their fangirls were behind them glaring at Minchae.

"Who cares?" She rolled her eyes at Sungyeol. "By the way, why is he in our class if he's a year younger than us?" 

"Back in middle school, he skipped a grade. Yep, Maknae be that smart." Sungyeol grinned while messing up the maknae's hair. "But back to what really matters, he's MINE. NOT YOURS. GOT IT?!"

Sungjong got out of his hyung's grip after a while and took a stand in front of Minchae. "Hyung! She's my friend now, okay?" He said carefully. "C'mon Minchae noona! Let's go to class!" Sungjong smiled and hooked arms with her. Everyone stared at them as they walked off. 

"Woah, Yeol just got told off by the maknae." Myungsoo commented. Dongwoo whistled in response.  


"Noona! Do you want to sit next to me and the others during lunch?" Sungjong asked Minchae. She only nodded in response. *Hah, this is payback Lee Sungyeol for all the things you've done so far.*

"You?!" Sungyeol examined her up and down as if she was a virus. "What are YOU doing here?!"

"Hyung! Be nice, she's my friend." Sungjong defended.

"Pshh, friend my . For YOU she is, but for ME she isn't. So I don't have to be nice to her." Sungyeol pouted and turned his head. Everyone just rolled their eyes again. *This dolphin is officially mental.* Hoya thought as he shook his head. 

"Got a problem, Sungyeol-ssi?" Minchae stressed the -ssi part of his name and innocently blinked. 

"Uhh, YEAH. You are on MY table. Get out NOW." He slammed his fist on the table and pointed out towards the other tables. "Or else, I won't go easy on my little pranks." Minchae gasped. *Blackmail?! Well I'm going to show him what I'm made of.*

"I'm Jongiee's BEST friend, so I don't think so." She talked back. Sungjong smiled, proud of his noona. Minchae sat down at the tense lunch table where the whole cafeteria were just staring at the 3 interact and yell at each other. The rest of Infinite's heads kept moving back and forth as the scene unrolled before them. Sungyeol just sat back down his seat, along with Sungjong and just acted normally as if nothing happened- excluding the fact Sungyeol kept glaring at Minchae. 

"What are you all doing?! Continue with what you were doing." Sunggyu scolded the whole cafeteria, and everyone followed suit. 

Sungjong and the others kept talking random topics to drive away the tension between Sungyeol and Minchae, but nothing drove it away in the end as Sungyeol kept glaring at her as she smirked in his face. 

*Sungjong is such a betrayer!* Sungyeol yelled in his mind as he angrily stabbed his kimchi. 


Double update!! Hehe, Hope you like it:PP -BVJL7

Subscribe & Comment!