Chapter 25- Development

Change of Heart

Chapter 25-

Development

Time passed and so did the weeks. It was now the third week after the confession and Minchae went over to Sungjong's classroom to have a chat. 

"Hey Jongiee." Minchae crouched down next to Sungjong's desk. 

"Oh, Noona! What are you doing here? Class is about to start." Sungjong asked looking up from his phone. 

"Yeah, but it's just next door and I have something to tell you." Sungjong nodded waiting for her to continue."Jongie, do you miss my cousin? You've been texting away at your phone for the past two weeks."

Minchae's cousin and Sungjong clicked once they started talking to each other. The one week that she was here, Sungjong never really left her side except for school. They seemed like the cutest couple ever, until she had to go back home. Ever since then, the two kept texting each other nonstop. Sungjong hasn't let go of his phone since, even in class he held his phone closeby. 

"Of course I miss her! She was like my best friend, well other than you." Sungjong exclaimed and put down his phone for a second. 

"Well, I have some good news Jongie." Minchae whispered, jumping when Sungjong's phone rang. "Yah, Shouldn't you put your phone on vibrate?" She asked, but she was completely ignored. Sungjong smiled at his new text and was typing away on the keyboard. 

"Yah! Lee Sungjong you lovesick puppy, I was talking to you." Minchae scolded. "Oh, sorry Noona, what was it you were saying? What good news?" Sungjong looked at her once he pressed the send button on his phone.

Minchae cleared ,"Ahem. Well, I invited Yeona to come over this weekend and I was wondering if you wanted to-"

"Of course Noona!" Sungjong interrupted. "I'll be coming over this Saturday~" He sang happily.

"But that's not the only thing." Minchae held his arm. She looked at the clock and noticed class was about to start. "She told me that due to problems back at home, her parents asked if she could live with me for a couple years. Of course she's family and my parents said yes, so she's going to be living with me starting this summer and going to the same school as us! She's going to be with us starting next year." She smiled at Sungjong and watched his blank face. "Sungjong? You alright?" 

He shook his head and smiled, "I'm more than alright Noona!" He smiled.

"Well I've got to get to class, see ya." She waved and left.

Sungjong smiled in his seat. *Next year will be the best year of school ever!*

 


I actually wrote this like the day after I went rage updating>.> But i didn't release it cuz well... i forgot LOL SORRY! 
This is a short chapter, but I just couldn't think of anything else to lengthen it lol 
Next chapter is probably the last ;A; I love you readers! ~BVJL7