Chapter 22- Yours.

Change of Heart

Chapter 22-

Yours.

Sungyeol closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. *You can do this Yeol.* He tried thinking of words for confidence. *Damn. This is probably the most tense I've been my whole life.* 

He was standing in the middle of the Art Garden at the park. Candles were rested along the perimeter of the small walled off garden. The public Art garden was a little section in the park where it is filled with beautiful varieties of topiaries. It is a place meant for relaxation, confessions, enjoyment, expression, anything quiet, anything pretty. It was a free place you could just walk in and out of. 

He stood straight and tall in the middle of a large pink and red rose petalled heart on the cement. He held something behind his back and wore a light blue dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up halfway, black jeans, and formal shoes. He wanted this to be perfect with no mistakes. Taking in another deep breath and gathering confidence, it faded once he heard footsteps. And they were fast. 

*! She's fast! Calm down Yeol, calm down. You got this.* He thought as his heart raced. 

"Sungyeol?" Minchae called from the entrance of the Art Garden. "Are you in here?"

From the entrance, you couldn't see Sungyeol, but if you just walked past the large shrubs in front you'd be sure to see the most romantic scene ever. Minchae looked at the floor to find a rose petal arranged arrow pointing her to go forward. She smiled and followed only to gasp. 

"Omo.." She said as she was entranced at the sight in front of her. Sungyeol was smiling brightly at her and had a hand held out, the other behind his back. Candles lined the floor and in the middle she saw a rose petal heart that Sungyeol was stepping in.

"May I?" He said as he took her hand and led her into his and walked her into the heart. 

"S-Sungyeol, you didn't have to do all this..." She said, astounded at the amount of effort he put into this. 

"I wanted to." He said smiling straight at her. "It needed to be perfect."

There was a moment of silence with just stares at each other before Sungyeol broke it.

"I knew you'd choose me." 

Minchae smiled. "I knew it was you from the start. Even if you tried so hard to insult me. I knew it was you." She was about to hug him but he backed away. 

"Uh uh." He shook his finger at her. "First you have to accept me before any hugs and kisses." He smirked and pulled out a chipmunk plushie with puffy cheeks. 

"Will you, Choi Minchae, accept me as your boyfriend?" He asked excitedly. All his anxiousness and nervousness was gone. It was just the perfect moment. 

Minchae hugged the plushie into her arms, now hugging two plushies. She set them both down on the floor quickly before tackling Sungyeol in a hug. "You know the answer."

Sungyeol pulled back with a smile then pouted. "But I want to hear it from you."

Minchae gave him a look before smiling and hugging him again. "Fine. Yes, Lee Sungyeol, I accept you as my boyfriend. I, Choi Minchae, am now your girlfriend."

Sungyeol quickly pulled back from the hug and planted his lips on hers. Their very first kiss.

Minchae smiled into the kiss, once his lips touched hers, she felt the spark and let it tingle down her spine. She was happy, oh so happy that all she saw were fireworks. Sungyeol wrapped his arms around her waist and she held hers around his neck.

The moment was just perfect. It was so sweet and romantic.

Minchae shyly opened her eyes when he pulled away. They were both blushing madly. Sungyeol didn't let go of her waist and laid his forehead on hers. 

"I hate you so much." He breathed, still catching his breath from the unexplainable, yet amazing kiss.

Minchae chuckled,"Why?"

"Because you make me go crazy." Sungyeol smiled and pecked her nose. They gazed at each other warmly.

"I love you, Choi Minchae."

"I love you too, Lee Sungyeol." She smiled back and initiated another long and memorable kiss.

 


Well, it's not done yet! Though it almost is>.< Just a couple more chappies! Gosh, this was my first full fic, and must I say it. Thank you for reading this and subscribing<3 I will express more love to you! lol just in the last chapter:P ~ BVJL7