Chapter 21- Suspense.

Change of Heart

Chapter 21-

Suspense.

*Gave me up?* Minchae blinked, and shook it off keeping a mental note to talk to the maknae later. She looked up at the stools across the field and at the items in her arms. "I'm carrying too many things... I guess I can leave them here." Placing them on the stool, she decided to start with the one on the very far left. 

Everything was pretty far distanced. *What the hell are they trying to do? Make me workout?* She thought as she was a little tired from walking so much. She finally reached her first stool and saw a paper placard in front of it. 

'Sunggyu'

There was a cute hamster plushie with a microphone on the stool and she laughed a bit. *That is so Gyu.* She picked up the pink heart shaped sticky note that was on the hamster's back and read it.

To: Minchae

Aigo, these kids are making me play along with this=.= 
Well, I'm not going to act like I like you, because that just isn't right.
You should know by now that I like you, but just as a friend. 
I'll just tell you that it's not me:)
Good luck finding your man, Minchae! 

P.S. Don't bring this guy with you. Pick up the one of whom you choose, kay? /wink Good luck~

From: Sunggyu

She laughed and started walking diagonally to the right for the next stool. Minchae tilted her head when it was closer to her view. *Hmm, unique.* She thought as she walked over. Rested upon the bathroom stool was a pair of colorful angel winged sneakers. They surely wouldn't fit her. 

Minchae smiled when she saw the paper placard to name Dongwoo. *Of course it's Dongwoo.* She read the note.

To: Minchae

Hi Minchae~
It's the dino here kyakya:)
I know these shoes won't fit you, but if you happen to think that it is me, I'm hoping you'd put these shoes on for me.

Love you Minchae~

P.S. I think you're in the right mind to know that it is more than 50% not me:) I know you'll choose the right one, so when you do get to his stool, walk towards the path in the direction his stool is facing;) Good luck Minchae! Now go go go!

From: The smiling Kenyan

*Oh that dino.* Minchae smiled and started walking off to the next stool. It was Woohyun's. Rested on the stool was a bouquet of roses. 

To: My lovely Minchae

My dear dear Minchae, how did it feel when you fell from heaven?
I hope you like the bouquet of roses, they're a fresh bouquet that I picked out just for you;)
Have you seen the stars tonight? They're beautiful, but not as beautiful as you<3
I know, I'm cheesy and I hope you pick me~

I love you.

From:: Namhyunnie~

Minchae scoffed in disgust. *This note is covered in namgrease, but there's a small chance it could be him.* She may have thought that but in her heart, she knew it must not have been him.

Completely sure it wasn't him, she continued. Hoya was next. 

To: Minchae

I hope you like chocolates:) 
We never really got to know each other well, but I hope we become closer in the future. 
Good luck Minchae:)

From: Hoya

"So then Hoya is out of the list also." She muttered as she opened the box of chocolates on the stool. *It wouldn't hurt to eat one now.* She picked one off and snuck it in . Starting to walk to the next one. 

It was Myungsoo's. Minchae smiled a little. He was probably the third closest person to her from this group of boys. Though they never talked much, she thought his presence was calming. He was comfortable to be around even if the conversation was all stares and breathing.

To: Minchae:)

So it narrows down to me and Yeol hyung, huh? 
If you have the common sense, I'm pretty sure that you'll know it's me;) 
I mean, am I not a good candidate? Haha. I love you Minchae, and I hope you find this plushie cuddly! 

From: Your lovely Myungsoo<3 
Think about it. It's me;)

Minchae's smile widened. She knew he was just joking. Besides, from the start she knew who her heart chose. Who her heart wanted. Not handling her excitement anymore, she ran over to the next stool. Sungyeol's. It was the stool farthest to the right.

She picked up the pillow in the shape of red lips, hugging it close to her and reading the note. 

To: Minchae

That is for you to practice kissing before you actually kiss me;) 
Just kidding! 
Why would I be crushing on YOU? You're just an ugly bum. 
Take that in as a compliment:)

I hate you, Minchae-ah!~

From: Choding Yeol

Minchae smiled widely. She's never smiled this big for the whole night. She knew it. It was him.
Under all the insults and hateful words, she knew it was him. His love poured through those words, which she found cute.

Hugging the pillow close to her, she started taking large strides towards the path in front of Sungyeol's gift stool. *Here goes nothing.*

Six figures smiled behind a hedge nearby. "This is it! The birth of a new couple! I need to record this." Sungjong exclaimed excitedly and fished out for his phone. 

"C'mon guys! Let's go to follow her!" Dongwoo hissed and started sneaking nearby behind Minchae.

 


Okay so maybe I might break the confession to three chapters considering I feel like ending it here lool ~BVJL7