Chapter 15- Getting Along

Change of Heart

Chapter 15-
Getting Along

The weekend passed by and it was now Monday once again. It was a cool yet cloudy morning at Woolim High and Minchae just arrived to class. She saw Sungyeol leaning back on his chair, arms crossed with his head back and an opened book on his face. She rolled her eyes and sat in the seat next to him cringing when she heard his snores. 

"Yah!" She slapped her hand on the table hard enough for him to wake up. 

"Wah!" His head shot up and the books binding fell straight to where the sun don't shine. "Ahh!" He whimpered.

"Yah! What do you want?!" 

Minchae couldn't stop laughing. How unfortunate it was for him. *Karma is wonderous sometimes.* She snickered. When she finished laughing, she answered his question," Class is starting soon and you're sleeping?"

"For your information, I was sleep reading, okay? And it's not my fault I was up all night finishing our project."

Minchae scoffed. "Not your fault? It's completely your fault since you didn't help me research at all. Plus, you didn't have to stay up late, couldn't you have worked on it sometime- i don't know- in the days before Sunday??"

"FOR your information," He said in a silly tone,"I couldn't have done that because my father announced that were moving last week so I was caught up packing my family's belongings in boxes till late." 

"You know your nasily 'for your information' line is getting really old and annoying." She imitated him, facial expression and all. Sungyeol laughed at her fail attempt. "But fine, fine. Let's just go to the library today and let's edit it out, 'kay?"

"FOR your information... yeah, okay." He pointed his finger onto the desk then waved it away. He snickered when he saw her roll her eyes and scoff at his humor. 

She suddenly slapped her palm onto his desk, grabbing some attention. "NO sleeping. You better help me. Got it?" 

"Yes. 'mam!" He said strongly with emphasis and a hand solute. 

Minchae scoffed and shook her head again. *This guy is like a try hard comedian.*

 


 

"Aaand here comes the lovely soon-to-be couple!" Woohyun exclaimed to everyone with open arms as the two walked towards the lunch table with their lunch.

Sungyeol coughed and MInchae scoffed. "With him/her?!" They both exclaimed at the same time. "Heck no!" Minchae added. They both sat down.

"H-hyung, why would you say that? Dude, I don't think I'll ever get with-" He scanned her with a 'disgusted' look and pointed,"-her."

"Gee, thanks. Your comment has me feeling beautiful. I'd say the same to yourself." She muttered the last sentence. Everyone laughed at the two's cute short comedy.

"Boy, I never thought that once you guys actually got along you'd act like a comedy duo. You guys are like better than tv." Dongwoo laughed, his big smile showing his white and pearly teeth.

"I never thought they'd even get along." Hoya said not looking up from his food. Minchae rolled her eyes and scolded the choding to stop poking her. While they had their little fight, everyone else was talking together. 

"At least this is better than the tension like before." Sunggyu said.

"Waaay better. They really do look like a couple though." 

"Yeah they do..." Woohyun's head popped up all of a sudden,"Hey guys... should we get them together?"

"Call!" Dongwoo raised his hand in the air.

"Shouldn't we just let fate do its work? I mean let's see if they really are meant to be together." Myungsoo calmly rebutted. 

"Aish fine, fine." 

Sungjong was just listening in on their conversation. *Whew, thank you. I wish noona was fated for me...* He pouted.

*But it's already obvious she's meant for hyung...* He stared at the two bickering across the table.

"Yah! I already told you to stop poking me there!"

"But you're so funny when you react!"

"I said no!"

"Fine." Sungyeol went back to eating for awhile. After a couple minutes of silence, Minchae thought he stopped. 

Boy she thought wrong. NOTHING stops choding Yeol.

He poked her in the stomach again.

Minchae jumped. "YAH! LEE SUNGYEOL!"

 



"Let's go." Sungyeol said as he walked to Minchae's locker after school. Together, they walked to the school's library.

They sat next to each other at a computer. "Okay, where's the jump drive?" Minchae held her hand out.

Sungyeol snickered. "Wait. Jump drive?" 

"Yeah, what's so funny?"

"The fact that you call it a jump drive! Isn't it normally called a flash drive?" He laughed some more. 

"Well I like calling it like that!"

"Why? Does it jump or something?!" He burst out laughing some more.

Minchae rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Just give it, you know what I mean."

"You know if you say it like that you'll sound out of date and it's not attractive?" He commented.

"So? Do I have to look attractive? I don't care what people think of how I look. Now where is it?" She said nonchalantly.

"Here's your jump drive." He snickered while placing it on her held out palm. 

She rolled her eyes. "Ugh, you're so childish, I swear."

"You find it attractive don't you?" His eyebrows went up and down as he went close to her face. Minchae cringed back with a disgusting face and gave him a high five in the face back to his seat. "Ew, get away."

"You know you love this face." He smirked and traced a circle of his face.

"Ew." She replied as she clicked on the essay file. She started reading over the essay while Sungyeol just watched her read his masterpiece. 

*She looks so pretty while reading...* He shook his head. *Aish! I'm not thinking like that about HER, am I? ...At least she's quiet and not naggy.* He smiled.

"So? Like it so far?"

"Other than some spelling and grammatical mistakes, I'd have to say you're a pretty good writer." She praised.

"YES!" He fistpumped. "I knew staying up late to finish it was worth it."

Minchae raised an eyebrow. "You're weird."

"A good kind of weird, right?"

"Sure, sure." She waved it away as she fixed his mistakes.

 


*Gasp. Could this be my longest chapter yet? lol idk but it feels like it to me:P
SORRY that I didn't update in like 3 days, I don't know why but like I didn't feel like writing this fic for those days and wrote something else lolol
Idk if I'll release it just yet. OR I might just keep that one, not release it and write a completely different plot than that one:P Maybe I will after this story, who knows^^ But hoped you guys liked it!!! -BVJL7

Subscribe & Comment!

Hehe, typing is so fun to me right now lolol I think I'll write some more just cuz I like typing lolol