Chapter 20- It's Time.

Change of Heart

Chapter 20-

It's Time

Sungyeol breathed in and out while he paced around his room. His heart was racing and he couldn't calm down. 

"Geez, calm down Yeol. You're going to do fine." 

Sungyeol stopped pacing and stared at the person laying on his bed. "How would you know, huh? I'm just so freaking nervous." He said and crouched to the floor. "What if I mess up? W-what if I stutter or-or lose my tongue? Or worse, she'll reject me?" He ran his hands through his brown hair. 

Myungsoo sighed and walked over to the anxious person on the floor. He wrapped an arm around his shoulder and turned his face to look at him. "Didn't we have this conversation like ten minutes ago? We know you'll do fine. Just loosen up a bit." Myungsoo smiled at him and looked at the clock on the wall. 

He patted Sungyeol's back and stood up. "C'mon. It's almost time for Sungjong to bring her there. Let's go."

 


 

"Yah, Lee Sungjong! Tell me already! Where are you taking me?" Minchae asked frantically as her eyes were covered by Sungjong's hands. 

"Calm down, Noona. It's not like I'm kidnapping you." He rolled his eyes, smiling. "You should trust me in where I'm taking you, so calm down." 

Minchae stopped flailing and sighed. "Yeah, sorry Jongie." 

"It's okay, we're here anyway." Sungjong said as he let go of her eyes. 

Minchae blinked for awhile to regain her vision and noticed that she was at the park. It was night so it was dark out and a little chilly from the little wind drifting in the air. There wasn't much light except for some faulty lamp posts here and there, but other than that the park seemed like an eerie horror zone. "Jongie, what are we doing here?" Minchae shivered a bit and turned around to look for Sungjong, but he was gone. *What the heck? Is this like a horror movie or something?* She thought as she started walking around looking for a maknae.

"Jongie?" Minchae couldn't find him and gave up. 


She didn't walk far from the spot Sungjong dropped her off at. She noticed a lit up candle sitting on a wooden park bench closeby. She started walking towards it having a gut feeling that it was meant for her. 

When she approached the bench, she found the lit white vanilla scented candle on a small dish and a heart shaped pink post it note under it. She carefully picked it up and read it.

To: Clueless Noona

Noona, you're probably wondering where I am. Don't worry! 
Just look for a nearby tree with a heart on it.
Follow these steps and you'll see hyung in no time!

From: Jonggie

"A tree with a heart? Maybe... a carved heart? And the 'clueless' part was unnecessary." She muttered bitterly as she turned around to look at the whole park in view. "This is going to take forever!" Noticing all the scattered trees in the park. *But he did say nearby...* Wasting no time, she started walking over to some trees nearby. *People are going to think I'm some crazy tree hugger.* She rolled her eyes and sighed. *But then again it's pretty late now...* 

Sungjong had called her around 11 o'clock to hang out and grab some pizza. It was now probably close to half past midnight.

Minchae stopped when she passed by a tree that had a pink lip shaped box of chocolates leaning on it. She picked it up noticing another same heart shaped pink post it from before. She tilted her head.

To: Pabo Noona

Knowing how dense you are, you probably overlooked from the other note that I said you'll see 'hyung.'
Don't deny it! I know you didn't notice! Take note of that, Noona!  
Now  walk over twenty steps ahead of this tree. 
Go there now, so I can talk more about it! Go!

P.S. Those box of chocolates aren't from me;)

From: Jonggie

Minchae pouted at the new and playful adjective in front of her name, but waved it off once she reread the first line over again. 

"...you'll see 'hyung.' " 

*Who could it be?* She thought. Shrugging it off, she thought she could think this later. Maybe the next step would give her clues.

She was completely sure that this was a confession considering all the pink and hearts. The chocolate was a dead giveaway. Even though she was new to love, it took even a mere child to know that from the start someone wanted to convey their feelings then and there. 

Counting twenty steps exactly, no more nor less, she stopped and noticed a little pink lollipop in the shape of lips laying on a bathroom stool. Yet again there was a pink heart shaped post it stuck to it.

To: Cute, thick-skulled Noona

Yeah yeah, the bathroom stool is a little unfancy, but hey. We're a little low of budget since we're just a bunch of high school boys. And we did need a lot;D Just for you Noona... and hyung hehe. This was all his idea.

Anyways! Okay so if you've looked up already, which i'm pretty sure you have, you should have noticed nothing there. Look again.

Minchae looked up in shock noticing six stools with little gifts on them. They were scattered off widely across the spacious field of the park. She quickly went back to reading the letter.

Okay, so walk up to each of them. Each of the gifts have one of hyung's names.

I know you're smart enough to have already figured this out, but if you haven't- this is a confession.

All you have to do here is trust your heart.  Who do you think is the one confessing to you right now?

Who do you pick, Noona? 

P.S. I know some of the hyungs are obvious it's not them, but that's not the point of the 'P.S.'There's only six  and not seven because I gave up and gave you to hyung;) So I told hyung that he better treat you well or else I'll sweep you away;D

Have fun Noona!

From: Jonggie

*Gave me up?* Minchae blinked. 

 


Ah, this is already pretty long enough for this chapter~ And yay! 20th Chappie!!~~

LOL SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER. I thought I wasn't ready to write this part yet and just took part in my 100 fics challenge:P 

Okay, I know what you're thinking.

It's mean of me to come up all of a sudden and then like leave you there hanging a little;D

Don't worry! I'm going to double update today! Yay btw i'm so sorry! ~ BVJL7