Chapter 23- Cute? Not.

Change of Heart

Chapter 23-

Cute? Not.

"Aaaaand CUT! PERFECT!" 

Sungyeol and Minchae pulled apart confused. Sungjong popped out of his hiding spot which was behind a bushel with his cell phone. "You guys are soo cute!"

Sungyeol let go of Minchae and stomped over to Sungjong. "Yah! Delete that! Now!" 

"Oh crap!" Sungjong sprinted off having Sungyeol chase after him. "Aish that maknae." Sunggyu popped up from behind the same bushel along with the others. "WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" They heard from a distance.

He smiled at Minchae. "Oh, hi Minchae!"

"Congratz Minchae!!!" The others yelled not in unison. "Project MINYEOL is complete! YEAH! WOO!" Dongwoo whooped loudly again. Minchae giggled and smiled.

"Thanks, guys. For everything."

 


 

It was the next day and the two were even closer than before. They wouldn't stop gazing lovingly at each other and engaging in skinship. It was starting to get on the rest of the other's nerves. 

"Ahh, true love. It can get so annoying." Woohyun sighed as he played with his lunch. Everyone nodded and stared at the loving couple staring warmly at each other and feeding each other. 

"So did you notice a pattern within all the gifts I gave you last night?" Sungyeol asked. 

"There was a pattern?" Minchae looked up with wide eyes. She didn't notice, making Sungyeol pout.

"Awwww, you didn't catch it?! How dare you!" Minchae sighed while smiling. "I'm sorry, I can be a bit dense at times.."

"Totally." Sungyeol replied, smirking. 

"Yah! Shut up! Just because I said it doesn't mean you can!" She yelled. Sungyeol laughed and picked up a napkin. He wiped her lip. "You have something there." He whispered softly making the atmosphere awkward. 

Minchae coughed it off. "S-so what was the pattern?"

"I can't believe you didn't notice!" he pouted. "All those lips I gave you didn't have a pattern? It stands for Kissy Face, no duh!" 

Minchae's eyes widened in realization. *That means the chipmunk was for Chipmunk Cheeks! Ohmygosh how could I be so dense.* she thought and mentally smacked her forehead. 

"I'm sorry Yeollie, I didn't notice." She softly cooed and kissed his cheek. "You're so sweet." She smiled.

Sungyeol couldn't keep his playful front up and broke into a smile. "You're so cute." He smiled back and gave her a full on kiss on her lips.

"Talk about eww." Sungjong scoffed and made a disgusted face. 

"I thought you said they were cute." Dongwoo said.

"That was yesterday. Today they're just plain annoying. Ugh." Everyone laughed. 

This could take some getting used to.

 


Yey! I'm getting things done today! LOL I guess this is for being gone for like 2 weeks when I could've updated:P ~BVJL7