Chapter 24- At First Sight.

Change of Heart

Chapter 24- 

At First Sight.

"Unnie!!" A girl yelled once she stepped out of her cab with her luggage.

"Yeona!!" Minchae yelled as she ran out of her house and hugged her cousin. 

"I missed you so much Unnie! How've you been?"

"I've been fine Yeona." Minchae smiled and led her into her house.

 


 

"So where do you want to go today?" 

"Actually I have other plans today so I can't." Minchae replied not looking up from her book. 

"What? Who is this person you have plans with?!" Sungyeol screeched, not caring about the people giving them weird stares. Minchae inwardly smirked taking the opportunity. 

"It's just a guy friend from another school." She shrugged off like it was nothing.

"WHAT?! WHO IS THIS GUY?! WHERE IS HE? WHICH SCHOOL DOES HE GO TO? I'M GOING TO BEAT HIM TO A PULP." Sungyeol raged and stood up from his chair.

Minchae laughed and grabbed his arm. "Geez Yeollie, calm down. I was just kidding." She couldn't stop laughing. 

"Minchae don't scare me like that! For a moment I thought you forgot about me already!" Sungyeol pouted. 

"Okay, okay I'm sorry chipmunk cheeks. It's actually my cousin. She's in town this week and we're going shopping today." She sighed. *It's more like forced to go shopping.* 

"Oh, then that's cool. WAIT. Your cousin is a GIRL right?" 

Minchae's smile grew wider. "Yes, Yeol. It's a girl." 

"Good."

 


 

"So Noona, you're busy this afternoon?" Sungjong asked as he walked out the school with Minchae. 

"Ah, yes actually."

"Is it Sungyeol hyung?" Sungjong sighed. Ever since they got together, he never got time to hang out with his noona alone.

"No, it's actually my cousin. Want to meet her? I'm sure she'd like you." 

"Sure! Why not? If Noona is nice, then her relatives are bound to be just as nice."Sungjong smiled.

"She's supposed to be picking me up today, but where the hell- Oh! Yeona!! HERE!" Minchae yelled. Yeona saw her unnie and smiled walking towards her. 

"Yeona, meet Sungjong. He's one of my close friends. He's the same age as you too."

"Oh, hi I'm Yeona, Minchae's cousin." Yeona smiled and held a hand out towards Sungjong.

Sungjong couldn't move. Not even blink. What was standing before him was... a goddess. In his eyes at least. 

Sungjong blinked and got back to his senses. "O-oh, right! Hi, I-I'm Sungjong." Sungjong stuttered and shook her hand. He could feel his heart racing.

He had fallen at first sight.


I gave him the girl he deserved for being such a sweety in this story;D ~BVJL7