Chapter 3- Sworn Enemies

Change of Heart

Chapter 3-

Sworn Enemies

 

"Ugh! I hate that guy so much! I mean, who does he think he is?! Just because he's the top in the school, he can get away with anything he does? UGGHH!"

 

"Dang Minchae, Relax! He's like that all the time. You’re not the only one caught up in his pranks you know? Pretty much everyone in this school- staff members to newcomers- all have been pranked by Lee Sungyeol.” Minchae’s new friend, Chanmi explained.

 

“But I just don’t get it! It’s so unfair! Just because he's a Kingka and all doesn't mean everyone should be okay with his pranks. How is this school even safe?"

“Chae, he’s not only one of the school’s Kingka’s you know?” Chanmi pointed out. Minchae looked at Chanmi in confusion.

"What do you mean? Who else can he be?"

"He's also the headmaster's son. That's why he can get away with it." Minchae's eyes grew wide in surprise.

"WHAT?!!?"


"What? You never knew? I thought you'd heard it from someone by now." Chanmi laughed and shook her head. "No wonder."

"Wait. But if that's so, then why does he and the principal act like strangers?"

"In order to let this school function normally with no favoritsm and whatnot. No one was supposed to know, but you know how people are. Hot topics spread and everyone in the school finds out in a flash."

"No favoritism?? If you call the principal's son getting me soaked with a bucket of ice cold water and only getting away with a day of detention not favoritism, then I don't know what it is."

Chanmi laughed at her common sense. She was right. "I don't know either." She laughed some more. 


"Woah there hyung, something wrong? You're not bubbly today." Sungjong asked.

"Something about that girl burns hatred into my heart. I swear I will not back down against her in anyway. Academically AND prank-wise." 

"Who? Minchae? Is it because she talked back to you yesterday?"

"I don't know, but something triggered my hatred towards her. I think I have an actual target now." Sungyeol smirked.

"Minchae watch out, your year is going to be hell."

*Hyung's literally gone crazy for her.* Sungjong rolled his eyes.

 


 

"AHHH! LEE SUNGYEOL!" Minchae exclaimed once she got to her seat after break. Sungyeol smirked in his seat and asked,"What's wrong Minchae-ssi?" He stressed her name. 

"WHAT IS THIS?" She screamed again. There was a cricket in her desk. "What? That thing? It's a cricket." He held its wings and held it up to her face. "Hmm.. I wonder how that got in here.." After examining it, he asked. "Wanna hold it?" Smiling, he pressed it closer to her face making her cower back in fear. Everyone was staring at the both of them in entertainment. These two were too amusing to interrupt. 

"Hyung, stop it already. I think that's too much now." Sungjong stood up from his seat. 

"What? I'm just asking her if she wants to hold it."

"But look at her, she looks so terrified. That's not how you treat a girl." He calmly said and walked up to Minchae. "Are you okay Minchae-ssi? Want to go to the bathroom? I can walk you there." Sungjong gave her a warm smile.

"Thank you Sungjong-ssi, but no thanks. I'm fine." She smiled back and gave a glare to Sungyeol who was still holding the cricket with a smirk.

"Good Afternoon class, get to your seats." Mrs. Jung said as she entered the classroom. Seeing Sungyeol, she sighed. " Lee Sungyeol, I see a cricket in your hands, get rid of it. NOT in the hallway. THE WINDOW." She pointed towards the window. 

"Deh, Songsaengnim." He mellowed as Minchae smirked. Sungyeol only glared in response.

Once Sungyeol was out of Minchae's seat she slumped back in her chair and sighed. 

*So that's how you want to play it Lee Sungyeol? Well bring it on, I'm not backing down.*


*THAT'S IT. From now on we're sworn enemies.* They both thought.


Heehee, and the real plot is on a roll! Freshly boiling and sizzling! lol idk:P Hope you guys liked it. <3 -BVJL7

Subscribe & Comment!