Chapter 7- Bicker Bicker

Change of Heart

Chapter 7-

Bicker Bicker

 

It was just another day at Woolim High. Fangirls lined up in a straight line across the hallway as Infinite entered the school.

 

"Hi Noona!!"

 

"Ah, hi Sungjong-ah." Minchae replied back from her locker.

 

"Noooonaaa, Yeollie Hyung won't talk to me." Sungjong pouted.

 

"That's because you befriended her, which his reason is pretty stupid in my opinion." Myungsoo pointed out and rolled his eyes.

 

"And childish." Hoya added.

 

"Don't worry Minchae-ssi, we don't think any bad of you, you seem like a nice girl. Sungyeol is just a ." Woohyun winked at her and kissed the back of her hand. Everyone rolled their eyes at his flirtatiousness.

As everyone got along with Minchae before class started, Sungyeol was just staring at a different direction, completely ignoring everyone's remarks and chats. *Everyone are betrayers.* He huffed and stomped to class, a new idea for a prank developing in his mind along the way.

 


 

"Yah, Mr. Principal's Son. What's the meaning of this?"

 

"Meaning of what?" Sungyeol looked up from his novel.

 

"All of your stuff on my desk! You have your own side of the desk, why don't you put other people's personal space into consideration for once?" Minchae scolded.

 

"Actually, I do, just not to you." He smirked and winked, going back to reading right after. Minchae groaned. *This kid has some nerves.* She pushed his stuff off the table and replaced it with hers.

 

Sungyeol put down his book and got up in shock. "Yah." He said with big eyes. "You didn't have to do that, that was too far." He got up from his seat and started walking towards her.

 

She gulped as he paced towards her. "Well it's not my fault someone chose to put his stuff on my side of the table." She started backing up. Everyone started to whisper around them.

 

Sungyeol kept pacing forth until she hit the back wall of the classroom- which wasn't that far considering their desk was at the edge back of the class. His face got closer to hers and he stared coldly at her eyes. Minchae squirmed uncomfortably as he laid his hand next to her head. She scanned his face and looked down, seeing his lips so close to hers, she closed her eyes. Just a little closer...

 

“Hahahaha! You should have seen your face!” All of a sudden Sungyeol started laughing his off.

 

"You thought I was going to kiss you huh?" He smirked. "Too bad, I only kiss pretty girls." He teasingly stuck out his tongue. "Pick it up."

 

He was now completely backed up from her personal space and pointing at their desk they shared. She blinked a moment trying to comprehend what just happened.

 

*W-wha..?*

 

"Hello?" He waved his hand at her face. "Yah, kissy face. I'm talking to you." Minchae instantly caught back to her senses.

 

"W-Wha, who are you calling kissy face, huh?" She snapped back, her face red.

 

“You made that little kissy face as you closed your eyes.” Sungyeol imitated her and snickered.

 

"Hurry up, before the bell for class rings." Sungyeol clapped his hands in a 'chop chop' way as he sat back down at his seat and winked at her fuming face.

 

*This kid REALLY DOES have nerves! What a jerk!* She thought in her head.


 

"Ugh, why is kissy face here?" Sungyeol scoffed at the new person at his lunch table.

 

Minchae rolled her eyes,"Who's the one talking, chipmunk cheeks."

 

"Yah." He retorted.

 

"Guys guys, calm down! What's got you guys riled up today?" Sungjong interfered between the both of them.

 

"Nothing." They both muttered and went back to eating. Everyone at the table had confused stares.

 

"Sungjong, why weren't you and Myungsoo in class today?" Minchae asked.

 

"Oh, noona I forgot to tell you, we transferred classes because they needed us for something. Sorry noona! I don't want to leave you alone in the class with hyung, but I can't do anything about it!" He hugged her in pity.

 

"It's okay, Sungjong. I can manage." She smiled. *I hope.*

 

*Great. With Sungjong and Myungsoo out of the class, nothing's going to stop Sungyeol! This is going to be a long year.*


Hehe.. Band Camp's got me tired so if this is an 'ehh' chapter, sorry lol. -BVJL7

Subscribe & Comment!