Chapter 12- Guilt

Change of Heart

Chapter 12-
Guilt

Minchae slammed a small packet onto the desk making Sungyeol look up. Minchae didn't look mad, but she definitely didn't look happy either. "Oh. What's this?" He said as he picked it up. "I gathered all the info I researched and made an outline for the essay. Thought it might help when you write it." She wasn't looking at him when she talked. 

"I'm writing it?" His eyes widened. "All of it?!" He yelled as he pointed to himself. She nodded.

"What? Got a problem with that? You haven't helped me with the research process at all. All you've done is sleep, sleep, and sleep. So you're writing it. I'll edit." Sungyeol was about to protest when she spoke up again. "Plus, you need to do the heavy work after humiliating me a couple days ago." He looked away.

"Look... about that-" 

"Pranking me in class was fine, but doing it in front of the whole school PLUS random bystanders in public was a little too much don't you think?" Her voice broke as she spoke. "Think about your actions before you do them." She muttered and walked out of the room. 

Sungyeol slumped in his seat. *What have I done?* He thought as he stared at the packet in his hands.

 


 

Sungyeol sighed as he stared at his cup of ice cream. It was hot today, so after school Sunggyu treated the bunch of 7 to ice cream. "What's wrong? Minchae?" Sungjong asked. He nodded in response.

"Didn't you apologize to her?" Woohyun jumped in. Everyone's attention turned to him. The latter just shook his head glumly. "I tried but she said something before I could. Myungsoo was right, she said exactly what he did." He sighed. "What she added after it can't stop replaying in my head." Everyone stayed silent waiting for him to blurt out what she said.

"Think about your actions before you do them... I don't know anymore." He sighed once again.

Everyone stayed silent, trying to find the right words to say. Myungsoo stepped up. "Hyung, everyone makes mistakes. Though you probably made the most..." He laughed a bit and continued. "So you messed up. The only thing you can do now is apologize and hope that everything will be alright, right?" Everyone else nodded.

"Yeah, I guess so..." He stood up from his seat surprising everyone. "Okay. I'll try again tomorrow."

"Who knew Myungsoo was so wise?" Woohyun commented to ease the atmosphere. 

"I'm wiser than you at least." He retorted. Everyone laughed.

 


Hehe short one! I'll try to update later, but it's Fourth of July today so I have to help cook dinner like RIGHT now lol so that's why this chapter is shorter than I intended. Have a great 4th of July and anticipate the next chapter! -BVJL7

Subscribe & Comment!