Chapter 1- Just an Ordinary Day

Change of Heart

Chapter 1-
Just an Ordinary Day

 

“Lee Sungyeol, I swear when will you learn your lesson?" The principal sighed and paused for a moment. "Dismissed.” The principal shook his head as he waved off the younger sitting in the room across his desk. Without even greeting the elder goodbye, Sungyeol rudely headed out the door.
 

"So what did he say?" Woohyun asked as he kicked himself off from the wall just outside the principal's office door. 
"Eh, the usual 'Don't do it again, you'll be suspended if so' and whatnot. I mean I don't even know why he says those things, he never lives up to them. Well, only once but other than that I always get sent off with detention like always." 
"I don't get the chairman at all, but then again I don't get you and your pranks either."
"Yah, don't underestimate the choding. You never know when he'll get you."
"Woah there ju-Wait. Wasn't your prank today including a stink bomb? When the hell did you even get ahold of that?"
"My smarts aren't there for nothing, I made it. You don't call me the top in the school for nothing." Sungyeol shrugged. "Well I need to go, I need a better plan than today. Gotta keep my streak up! See ya!" He ran off with a wave.  

"Aish, that kid." Woohyun sighed as he shook his head. 

 


"Hyung!" Sungjong yelled as he ran into the classroom. "Hyung!"

"WAIT! SUNGJONG DON'T!-" SPLASH! Too late. The little one was now soaked from head to toe with ice water. "...run through there..." Sungyeol finished. He started snickering as he walked over to the poor maknae standing at the doorway. Everyone was staring at the both of them as the younger one started to whine. "HYUNG!" 
"Hey, I tried to warn you." Sungyeol put his hands up and smiled. "That was supposed to be for the teacher, but I'm still amused."

"HYUNG!" Sungjong yelled as he frantically gestured to his wet self. 
"Is that the only word you're going to say today or what?" He joked, only earning a glare from the other. "
What? I'm sorry okay? C'mon let's get you to the locker room to change up. I have an extra uniform in there just in case I got one of you guys by mistake." As they walked towards the room, ignoring everyone's stares and fangirls' squeals, Sungyeol brought away the tension with a simple remark.

"You're lucky. I was supposed to put super glue and feathers, but I couldn't get the supplies in time so I went with water." 


"Hey guys, how was class?" Sunggyu asked while eating his lunch.
"I got caught under one of hyung's pranks AGAIN. What do you think?" Sungjong muttered dreadingly. Everyone at the table laughed. The poor maknae somehow always got tied in with Sungyeol's pranks. 
"Ooh~ What was it this time? Classic banana on the floor?" The dino joined in. 
"No, the usual bucket of water over the doorway." Sungyeol snickered. "Hey, I warned you didn't I?" 
"Whatever." He scoffed. 
"Did you guys hear about Choeun being admitted into the hospital with a broken arm?" Woohyun remarked as he sat down next to the eating members. 
"You mean the girl that's a non stop sneezing machine? Don't tell me you're planning to hit on her hyung." Hoya crinkled his face in disgust. This would be Namgrease's nth time flirting with girls in the school.
"Hey, at least it's a step up from Ms. Lee last week." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. Sungyeol and Sungjong pretended to gag. "That's so true! Oh my gosh, hyung! What were you thinking?"
"I know, she's like 20 years older than you!"
"Age is but a matter guys. Plus, she was single." He shrugged and smiled as if proud of himself. 

"Namgrease, you disgust me sometimes." Sunggyu cringed, his eyes turning to slits. 
"More like all the time." Myungsoo corrected.

"Hey, what can I say? I'm a ladies' man." 

 


"What kind of prank are you planning this time?" Myungsoo asked as he amusingly watched the dolphin boy watch from the corner of the hall. 
"Shhh. Quiet. I'm waiting for Mr. Park to come out of his classroom." Sungyeol hissed as he frantically shook his hand at the other. 
*This kid.* Myungsoo shook his head and chuckled a little. "You and your pranks." He said before walking away.

 


First chappie up! I hope it turned out fine, cuz I didn't know how I should start this story lol. I just put in a bunch of extra scenes to make it longer:P
Hope you guys enjoy the rest of this story!! -BVJL7

Subscribe & Comment!