Chapter 6

Once in a lifetime

            Ji Hyo widely opens her eyes as Jong Kook lips touch hers.

          “Oh..Tiger Ahjussi kisses Ji Hyo unnie..” Min Young teases them.

          Jong Kook moves away to Ji Hyo. He can’t even look at Ji Hyo. His heart is beating fast.

          “Tiger Ahjussi has a red face..”

          “Yah..Min Young..Stop it..” Ji Hyo said.

          “I’m…sorry..Ji Hyo-ssi..” Jong Kook shyly apologized.

          “It’s okay..It’s an accident..Don’t worry..”

          Jong Kook said goodbye then go home. As he was lying in his bed, it’s already 12:35AM but he can’t sleep. He keeps on flipping through left and right but he can’t really sleep. “Aisssh..Why I can’t sleep?..Why does my heart is still beating fast??..Why does Ji Hyo can’t get out of my mind?..Yah Jong Kook-ah..Stop it..” his mind said

          On the other hand also Ji Hyo can’t sleep. She keeps on thinking on Jong Kook lips that touch hers. She doesn’t know why her heart keeps on beating fast.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Hyo keeps turning her body if she’ll go to push the door bell or not. She feels like it’s awkward to face him. She knows she said it’s okay because it’s an accident but it’s her first kiss. She feels tense if she sees him.

          Then she pushes the door bell but it’s been 2 minutes Jong Kook didn’t opens it. Ji Hyo grabs the door knob and turns it and it’s unlock. She enters into the house and look for Mr. Kim but he’s nowhere to be found. She thinks that maybe he’s in his room. She sighs as a sign of relief.

          She gets the vacuum and started cleaning. She was mumbling a song.

          “Oh moributho balkuthkaji da sarangsurowo..Oh..”

          “Oh you’re here..” Jong Kook suddenly said that startled Ji Hyo.

          “Mr. Kim..You startled me--..”

          As Ji Hyo turns her back to see Jong Kook. Her eyes were shocked and immediately cover it. Jong Kook is half and holding a bottle of water.

          “Mr. Kim..Can you wear your shirt?..” she said while merely closing her eyes.

          “I’m sorry..I don’t know that you’re here already..” and he runs to his room.

          Ji Hyo sighs. Wew. She still clearly remembers the fine body and his perfect 6 pack abs. Her face reddens even though she can’t see it.

          Jong Kook went out through his room wearing his shirt and walks toward Ji Hyo. He looks at her and she’s a bit reddened so he put his hand to Ji Hyo’s forehead.

          Ji Hyo moves step backward as Jong Kook hands touch her forehead. She felt electricity flowing into her body.

          “Are you sick?..” Jong Kook worriedly asked her.

          “Ani~..” she answered while shaking her head.

          “Your face was redden..Do you not feel well?..”

          “I’m okay..I don’t feel sick..”

          “Then why your face--?..”

          “It’s nothing..” she said then go to the guest room.

          Ji Hyo holds her chest. Her heart is beating faster and faster. “What wrong with me?..My heart keeps on beating abnormally whenever I’m thinking of him...and It’s beating more fast when he touches me…Ji Hyo-ah..Could it be?..” she said in her mind.