Chapter 12

Once in a lifetime

          “Eun Hye Noona..” they shouted and run to her.

          “How are you guys?..I miss you..” she excitedly said.

          “Are you back for good Noona?..” one of them asked.

          “Maybe..” and she looks at Jong Kook and Ji Hyo.

          Jong Soo walks toward Jong Kook.

          “I’ve asked her to come..I didn’t know that you’re also coming..” he said.

          Jong Kook thinks of Ji Hyo. It will be awkward for her.

~~~~~~~~~~

          They arrived at the Resom Forest. They check in to the villa and went into their own rooms. While Jong Kook is resting, he got a message.

          Message from Yoo Eun Hye:

                   Can we talk?

          He replied:

                   Okay. Let’s talk later.

          It’s already dinner time. They cook and eat outside the villa. They all have fun. Ji Hyo seems to be not too nervous because they all treat her nicely. Jong Kook is always by her side. While they were eating, she wraps a full samgyupsal and gave it to Jong Kook. Eun Hye sees it and tries not to care but her heart is bursting with jealousy.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were sitting at the bench.

          “Ji Hyo-yah..Eun Hye and I will talk..I’ll clear up everything to her..You can go inside and sleep..” he said.

          Ji Hyo just nodded. She felt jealous but that’s what Jong Kook should do. Jong Kook leaves and went to where is Eun Hye.

          “Jong Kook-ah..” Eun Hye smiles.

          “What do you want to say Eun Hya-ah?..I’m just here to clear things up to you..” he straight forward said.

          “You really love her?..” she asked.

          “I really do..”

          “No..You’re just taking revenge..because I have done..” her voice cracks and tears started to fall into her eyes.

          “It’s not Eun Hye-ah..Listen..I really hated you back then..You don’t know how sad I am..I’ve even tried to end my life..My dreams were shuttered and then you also left..You know what is more worst..you came back like nothing happened..”

          “It’s not what you think Jong Kook-ah…I also suffered..Every day I missed you..but I can’t even contact you…because I know that you’re mad at me..You know how much I love you..Please..forgive me…”

          “I already forgive you..for me everything is just in the past..I’m happy right now..with Ji Hyo..”

          “But..”

          Jong Kook hugs her to comfort her.

          “One day..You’ll meet the one for you..I’ll pray for your happiness Eun Hye-ah..Just be happy for me..Araseo?..”

          It’s hard for Eun Hye to accept what he is saying. But he’s right, it’s all her fault. Maybe just maybe if she didn’t leave back then, they’re married and have their own family.

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Ji Hyo-ssi..Why you’re still here?..” Jong Soo asked her.

          When Jong Kook leaves, she just stays there and wants to wait for him.

          “I’m just staring at the stars..” she lied.

          “Hmm..Let’s go for a walk..”

          Ji Hyo just nodded and they started to walk. Jong Soo is talking nonstop. She didn’t notice that they already walk too far.

          “I think we should go back..” she said.

          “Wait..Don’t rush..”

          Ji Hyo tries to walk back but Jong Soo catches her hands.

          “Hey..I said don’t be rush..”

          “Let go of me..” she shouted.

          She’s getting nervous and scared.

          “Come on..It’s just you and me here..No one will hear you..You’re really beautiful Ji Hyo-ssi..” Jong Soo said and moves his head to kiss her but Ji Hyo refuses.

          Then they heard a voice that make their head turn.

          “YAAAH~!!!...You bastard~!!!...” Jong Kook angrily shouted.