Epilogue

Once in a lifetime

          *7 years later…*

          “Song Joo-yah…Song Joo-yah…” Min Young shouted.

          He kicks the ball and turn to her. “Ne~ Imo(auntie)…” he said.

          “YAH~!...Kim Song Joo I told you don’t call me Imo…I’m just 5 years older than you…I’m not that old..Hmp~…I told you to just call me Noona…” she complained.

          “Araseo araseo…Noona Noona…Why are you calling me?...” he asked.

          “Appa and Eomma are calling you…Stop playing soccer and let’s eat…” Min Young said.  She’s now calling her Unnie Ji Hyo and Tiger Ahjussi, Eomma and Appa. They’re now a one happy family.

          Jong Kook was still in his business while Ji Hyo is still doing some CF and Photo shoot but not always. She’s a focus Mother to her son and Min Young.

          Min Young and Song Joo enter the house and walk towards the dining table. They sat beside each other facing their Eomma and Appa.

          “Playing soccer again Song Joo-yah…Can you do your homework first before that?...” Ji Hyo said to him.

          “Eomma…I’m just practicing we have a game next month…I’ll do it after…”

          “Just make sure you’ll do it…”

          “Ne~ Eomma…”

          “Don’t worry Yeobo he’ll do it for sure…” Jong Kook added and wink to his son.

          “Aigooo…You’re always on his side that’s why he’s not listening to me about his studies…” Ji Hyo complains.

         “Chill Yeobo the baby…” Jong Kook said and looks at her stomach. Ji Hyo was 8 months pregnant with their second baby.

         “I won’t forget to study Eomma…I promise…I just want to be the best player in soccer like Appa…” Song Joo said.

         “Araseo…Let’s just eat…You’re really like your Father…” Ji Hyo said and looks at Jong Kook. He gave her a sweet smile.

         They ate together and afterwards Min Young, Song Joo and Jong Kook played soccer together at the garden while Ji Hyo is at the veranda watching them. She sat on the chair and reads a book.

         Jong Kook left the two playing and walks towards Ji Hyo.

        “Are you alright?...Nothing’s wrong?...” he asked.

        “Ne~ I’m alright…Why did you stop playing?...”

        “Hmmmm…” he sat beside her. “Well I want to be beside my beautiful wife that’s why…” he said and kisses Ji Hyo’s forehead.

        Ji Hyo smiles to him and looks at the kids then suddenly her stomach aches a lot.

        “Aaaaahhh…” she shouted in pain.

        “What’s wrong Yeobo? Yeobo?...” Jong Kook asked. The two kids were startled and runs towards them.

        “Eomma…Eomma…” Song Joo worriedly calls her.

       “Our baby--…” Ji Hyo said.

       “Now? Our baby is coming…Wait…” Jong Kook said and hurriedly gets his car keys. He carried her to his car and the two kids come along also then he drove fast to the hospital.

       As they arrived at the hospital, the doctor assists Ji Hyo and brings her straight at the emergency room. After 30 minutes, the Doctor got out the room.

      “Kim Jong Kook-ssi…your wife wants you to be by her side…” Doctor said to him.

      Jong Kook wears necessary clothes before coming in the room. He walks towards Ji Hyo and holds her hand. Jong Kook nodded to her.

      “Push more…push…” Doctor said. Ji Hyo pushes to her might and holding gripping Jong Kook hands.

      After an almost 30 minutes, finally the baby came out. Seeing his baby Jong Kook can’t help but smile and teary eyed. He looks at Ji Hyo happily and kisses her lips.

      “We have a girl Yeobo…Our little Ji Hyo…” Jong Kook said.

       The Doctor gave to Jong Kook his baby. Ji Hyo smiles happily even she’s weak.

       “What should we name her?...” Jong Kook asked her.

       “Hyo Jong…Our little angel…Kim Hyo Jong…” she said.

       “It fits her perfectly…Our Hyo Jong-ih…She really looks like you…” he said and smiles. “I love you Ji Hyo-yah…Thank you for giving me such a wonderful family…I love you so much…” he said and kisses her.

      “Our family will live happily because were loving each other…I love you too…Jong Kook-ah…Saranghae…” she replied to him.

 

~ END ~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[a/n: Thank you for reading my fanfic...It's my first time but I'm glad you like it...Jinja Kamsahamnida...Until next time...Saranghae<3 ^~^]