Chapter 13

Once in a lifetime

          “YAAAH~!!!...You bastard~!!!...” Jong Kook angrily shouted. He run into him and punches him hard. Jong Soo fell in the ground then Jong Kook walks toward Ji Hyo.

          “Are you okay?..” he asked her.

          “I’m okay..” but she’s a bit shaking.

          “Jong Soo-yah..Don’t let me see you again..or else I might kill you..” he warned him. Jong Soo runs away like a coward.

          “Are you really okay?..Does he hurt you?..” Jong Kook asks her again.

          “I’m okay..Thank you..I’m really afraid..I didn’t know what to do..” she almost cried.

          Jong Kook hugs her tightly. Thinking what would happen if he didn’t found her makes him crazy. He really wants to kill Jong Soo. How could he do this to him? He trusted him. They’ve been friends for years. Yet this what he’ll do. Such a crap!  

          They go back in the villa and he accompanied her into her room. She’s still in shocked.

          “Everything will be okay..Ji Hyo-yah..I’m sorry I shouldn’t leave you..”

          “It’s no-t your fault..”

          “You should take a rest..I’ll be going..”

          Jong Kook will leave but Ji Hyo grabs his jacket. He turns to her. Ji Hyo is looking down.

          “Please don’t leave..Can you just accompany me here?..I’m sti-ll afraid that he’ll show up again..”

          “Okay..I won’t leave you..”

          Ji Hyo lays in her bed while Jong Kook in the sofa. They both fell asleep but suddenly Jong Kook woke up because of Ji Hyo’s having her nightmare.

          “Let me...Let me go!!..” she shouted with closed eyes.

          Jong Kook comes to her and wakes her up.

          “Ji Hyo-yah..You’re having nightmares..” Ji Hyo woke up and looks at the worried Jong Kook.

          “Are you really okay?..” He asked.

          “I think so..” she answered.

          Jong Kook is really worried to her. He also lay in the bed and hugs her while tapping her shoulder.

          “I’m here..Don’t be afraid..” Ji Hyo also cuddles him then he kisses her forehead and they fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

           It’s been a week after the team outing. They never saw Jong Soo after the incident. He’s really scared of Jong Kook. Well who wouldn’t be?

          It’s already 9 in the morning. Jong Kook is choosing his outfit for this day. It will be their first official date. He’s thinking what he should wear. He’s like a teenager having his first date with his first love. On the other hand, Ji Hyo is also busy picking what she should wear. Then both of them decides to wear a shirt, pants and jacket plus snickers, as simple as that. Jong Kook fetches Ji Hyo.

          “Where do you want to go?..” he asked.

          “It’s up to you..” she answered.

          “Is there any place you want to go?..”

          “Nope..As long you’re with me..anywhere is fine..”

          Jong Kook blushes as Ji Hyo smiles to him. He grabs and hugs her while having his sweet smile.

          “Why?..” Ji Hyo asked.

          “Nothing..I just…I love you so much..”

          His heart is always beating fast when he sees her smiles brightly.

~~~~~~~~~~

          First they play bowling. Jong Kook got a strike in his first try. Ji Hyo was amazed by him. She gave him two thumbs up.

          “Waaa..You’re really a jjang..” she said.

          “Your turn..”

          Then she tried it. She got 7 pins down.  They just played enjoyable and after that they go to a karaoke. Ji Hyo refuses but Jong Kook still pushes her. She doesn’t want to go there because she can’t sing. Her voice isn’t that good. She’s afraid that Jong Kook might laugh at her.

          “Hey..Choose your song..” Jong Kook said.

          “You first..”

          He chooses One Person by Huh Gak. Ji Hyo was stunned by him. He’s a retired soccer player right? But how come he has a very good voice. It’s not so manly but it’s unique and the whole feeling is there. He sometimes glances at her while singing and Ji Hyo was blushing. It’s her first hearing him sing. After the song, it’s Ji Hyo’s turn.

          “Please..don’t laugh at me..” she said to him and he just nodded.

          Then she started singing I’m in Love by Narsha. She doesn’t have a very good voice but his liking it. Jong Kook is staring at her. Thinking how can she be this lovable.  

~~~~~~~~~

          It’s already evening, they already eaten dinner. They bought have fun.

          “Jong Kook-ah..”

          “Hmm?..”

          “Can you bring me to the place you really loved?..”

          Jong Kook questionably looks at her.

          “To the soccer field?..”

          Ji Hyo nodded.

          “But why?..” he asked.

          “I want to understand you more..It’s the place you loved the most..”

          “But I don’t think I can..For 3 years I’ve never gone there..”

          Ji Hyo holds his hand. They went to the soccer field. It’s been so hard to Jong Kook to step his feet into it.

          “Can we play soccer?..” Ji Hyo asked and kicks the soccer ball into Jong Kook. He catches it and just stares at the ball. The tension in his heart is trembling. How much he misses it. He’s pacing out when Ji Hyo shouted.

          “YAAAAAH..Kick the ball..”

          Jong Kook kicks it and Ji Hyo pursued it. As he was looking at her, happily running and enjoying. “My dream back then was to become the best soccer player..but now..it changes…My new dream…I want to be man that who’ll love her…The one who will take care of her…The one who will make her happy..That one man who will grow old with her…Saranghae Ji Hyo-yah…Jeongmal Saranghamnida..” his mind said.

          “Jong Kook-ah..Aren’t you playing?..” she shouted. Jong Kook recovered from thinking.

          “Ji Hyo-yah..Stay still..” he also shouted and runs towards her. Ji Hyo is wondering why he said that. She should be running to make her goal. As Jong Kook is 1 meter away from her, he seriously looks at her.

          “We should be playing..Jong Kook-ah..Why did yo---”

          Ji Hyo didn’t finish what she’s saying because Jong Kook comes close to her and suddenly kiss her in the lips. Ji Hyo was shocked about it because he kisses her passionately. But it makes her to close her eyes and response to it. 

[a/n: I hope you'll like it...Don't forget to leave comment and vote..Thank you ^~^]