Chapter 14

Once in a lifetime

           He let go of her lips and look straight into her eyes. Ji Hyo slowly opens her eyes.

          “I love you…” he sweetly said.

          Ji Hyo smile a bit and answered.

          “I love you too..” she said shyly.

          “Please…don’t ever leave me…Promise me?”

          “Ne~..I promise..”

          Ji Hyo will never break her promise to him. NEVER.

~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook was waiting for Ji Hyo. It’s already 10AM but she’s still not in his house. He dialed her number and calls her.

          “Hello.. “ she answered.

          “Ji Hyo-yah..Where are you?..You’re late..”

          “I’m not going there..I’m looking for a job right now..”

          “But why?..You already have a job..”

          “Yah…I can’t work from you from now on..You’re my boyfriend now..I’ll find other work don’t worry I still help you clean and do laundry..but there is no payment..”

          “Hey…Just consider it as my help..”

          “No..Just understand Jong Kook-ah..” the she hung up.

          Jong Kook sighed. “Why does she need to find another job?...I don’t get it…I miss her..Aissshh…She can just marry me..^^” his mind said.

          He dress up and go to his company the JK Group. As he arrived, his secretary handed him the reports. His store has 100 branches in South Korea and his restaurant has also 100 branches. He just goes in the office when he wants too. He has loyal and trusted employee and also he let his friend Ki Chan to handle it. But still he has the last word in everything.

          It’s been hours, he’s already finish checking the reports. He checks his hand phone but there is no message from her. He decides to eat to the nearest restaurant he owned. He got down the building and walk. As he was walking, he saw Ji Hyo on the other side of the street. He will call her when found out that she’s not alone. The man pats Ji Hyo’s head and says his goodbye. Jong Kook tightens his fist. He crosses the street and walks towards Ji Hyo.

          “Who is he?..” he angrily said.

          “You startled me..” she shouted while holding her chest because of shock.

          “I’m asking who is he?..”

          “Who?..”

          “THE MAN WHO PATS YOUR HEAD!..” he angrily shouted and cause the people to look at them.

          “Yaahh..You don’t need to shout..” she covers the mouth of Jong Kook. She pulls him into the nearest park but Jong Kook is not calming down.

          “Who is he?..”

          “Gong Yoo..He’s Gong Yoo..my childhood friend..”

          “Just your childhood friend?..” he pouted.

          “Ne~..”

          “Really?..”

          “Ne~ Kim Jong Kook-ssi..You don’t need to get jealous..” she smiled.

          “I’m not jealous..” and turn his back.

          “Weeeeeeww…Your like a growling tiger Kim Jong Kook-ssi..”

          Jong Kook turns his back to face Ji Hyo.

          “I said I’m not..” he protests.  

          Ji Hyo smiles sweetly. She slightly tip toed and kiss Jong Kook.

          “Aigooooo…Gwiyeoewo…” she giggled said and hold his face.

          Jong Kook hugs her.

          “I’m sorry…I just can’t stop myself when I see you with somebody else..”

          “I’m yours Kim Jong Kook-ssi..Only yours…” she said.

          They held hands and walk. Loving someone and being loved is the happiest moment in life. They both hope that everyday will be happy because they’re together. 

[a/n: Sorry for short update...
I'll make it up in the next chapter..
I hope you'll like it..SPARTACE Fighting!
Thanks for reading..Saranghae<3 ^~^]