Chapter 5

Once in a lifetime

            Ji Hyo goes to the cashier to pay for the hospital bill.

          “Song Min Young expenses Miss..” she said to the cashier.

          The cashier checks the information of Song Min Young and found out that it’s already paid.

          “Excuse me..but it’s already paid..” she said to Ji Hyo.

          “How come it’s already paid?..Is there a name registered who’s the one who paid for it?..” she asked.

          “Yes..It’s Kim Jong Kook..”

          Ji Hyo was confused and shocked because of it. Why would he pay for it?

          She dialed the number of Mr. Kim and calls him. The phone started to ring and then he answered.

          “Ne~ Ji Hyo-ssi..”

          “Mr. Kim..Why did you pay the hospital bill?..”

          “I just want too..Don’t think about it..Just think it’s a bonus from me..Araseo?..”

          “But Mr. Kim..”

          “Don’t think about it..and take your rest day..just come back when your sister isn’t sick anymore..Araseo?..”

          “Jinja Kamsahamnida Mr. Kim..Kamsahamanida..” she said while bowing.

          Little by little Jong Kook is changing. He doesn’t even understand why. All he knows is there is something with Ji Hyo that pushes him to do those things.

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Where are we going Unnie?..” Min Young asked her.

          Ji Hyo is packing the food she cooks and looks at her sister who is tying her shoe lace.

          “To my boss..” she answered.

          “Boss?..but why are we going there?..”

          “We should thank him..because he paid for your hospital bill..”

          “Jinjaeyo?..Woah..He’s so kind..I’ll give him a hug..”

          Ji Hyo smiled to Min Young and they go to Kim Jong Kook’s house. Jong Kook heard the door bell. He walks through the door and sees Ji Hyo smiling brightly while holding a pack of food.

          “Ji Hyo-ssi..”

          “Annyong haseyo Tiger Ahjussi..” said Min Young.

          “Yah..Min Young-ah..It’s Jong Kook not Tiger..”  she corrected her sister.

          Then suddenly Jong Kook smiles. A smile that made his eyes even smaller. As Ji Hyo sees that smile of him she felt a sudden heart burn. She’s right he really looks handsome when he smiles.

          “Do I look like a Tiger Min Young-ah?..” Jong Kook asked the little girl.

          “Ne~..When the door opens..and you’re looking like this *Min Young wrinkled her forehead just the way Jong Kook does*..”

          “Do I really look like that?..” he smiled.

          Min Young hug him and Jong Kook carried her then enter his house. Jin Hyo just followed and goes straight to the kitchen.

          “Tiger Ahjussi..Kamsahamnida..”

          “For what?..”

          “For paying my hospital bill..Thank you.” She hugs him again and kisses him on his cheek.

          “You’re welcome Min Young-ah..Do you want to watch cartoon?..”

          “Ne~..”

          He the tv and went into the kitchen. He saw Ji Hyo preparing foods.

          “I told you don’t think about it..” he said to her.

          “I know but it’s our way of saying thank you..”

          After that they eat the food that Ji Hyo cooks and went to the zoo. Jong Kook asks Min Young if where did she want to go and then they end up going to a zoo.

          “Tiger Ahjussi..It looks like you..” Min Young said while pointing at the tigers.

          “Stop calling him Tiger Min Young-ah..” Ji Hyo said.

          “No it’s fine..” Jong Kook then said.

          Ji Hyo now sees the true self of Jong Kook. He’s really gentle and kind. She only thinks is why Jong Kook changed.

          They walk all over the zoo. Min Young is so happy. After that, Jong Kook drives them into their house. Ji Hyo goes out into the car while carrying Min Young.

          “Thank you..Mr. Kim..” Ji Hyo gratefully said to him.

          “Kamsahamnida Tiger Ahjussi..”

          Jong Kook smiles and pats the head of Min Young.

          “Tiger Ahjussi..Goodbye kiss..I kissed you a while ago..Remember?..” Min Young said with a cute voice.

          “I thought it’s for free..You’re silly Min Young-ah..”

          Then he moves closer to Min Young to kiss her cheek but suddenly Min Young go down and Jong Kook accidentally kisses Ji Hyo in the lips.