Chapter 25

Once in a lifetime

 

          “Will you marry me?...” he asked.

          Ji Hyo’s tears falls like it won’t stop. All she knows is, she’s very happy right now. Her heart is beating like crazy. Jong Kook is waiting for her answer.

          “YES Jong Kook-ah…I’ll marry you…” she finally said. Jong Kook stands up and put the ring on his finger then they hug each other tightly.

          “Thank you Ji Hyo-yah…I love you…” Jong Kook said.

          “YEY~!...Tiger Ahjussi and Unnie is together again…YEY~!...” Min Young shouted happily and joins their hug. The couple gave their sweetest smile to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook and Min Young watched the sunset while sitting on the sand. Ji Hyo’s head were resting in Jong Kook’s shoulder and they hold hands.

          “I have a dream last week…You’re here and piggyback me…I’m drunk and said things…” Ji Hyo said.

          “I’m really here…It’s not a dream…”

          “How come?...”

          Then he told her everything.

          “Oppa did that?...” Ji Hyo can’t believe it.

           “Ne~…He was so cool and kind person…Thanks to him I finally realized things…”

          “He was really a kind person…” Ji Hyo stares at the sunset.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…” Jong Kook said and when Ji Hyo turns to him, he kissed her lips, passionately and sweetly. He let go of her lips and looks at her eyes. He holds her face and Ji Hyo stares at him.

          “Saranghae Song Ji Hyo…You complete me…I’m happy that you loved someone like me…I know I’m not a perfect man and might not be your ideal man...But I’m here telling you that I will love you every seconds of my life…I love you so much Ji Hyo-yah…” Jong Kook sincerely said.

          Ji Hyo can’t stop herself to smile.

          “Babo…I don’t have an ideal man…until you came…You have the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen…The smile that I want to see every morning I wake up…You’re my first love and last love…I love you too…so much…” she said sweetly.

          Jong Kook smiles to her and kisses her forehead, down to her nose then let his nose touch hers. Then they both said ‘Saranghae’ and he kissed her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~

                It took them a month for the preparations. Everything is ready. Today is the day that they’ve been waiting for. Jong Kook is at the waiting room and also Ji hyo on the other waiting room. Someone knocks to the door.

          “Come in…” Jong Kook said.

          “Our Hyung…Congratulations…at last you’re getting married…” Dong Hoon enters and hugs him.

          “Thank you my Dongsaeng…”

          Then Gong Yoo also enters.

          “Congratulations Kim Jong Kook-ssi…” he said.

          “Thank you for everything Gong Yoo-ssi…”

          “Take good care of them…”

          “I will…”

          On the other side, Ji Hyo is nervously waiting. It’s her big day, the most awaited wedding. Someone knocks to the door and came in.

          “Eun Hye-ssi…”

          “Congratulations Ji Hyo-ssi…”

          “Thank you…”

          “I’m sorry for everything Ji Hyo-ssi…and I wish both of your happiness..”

          Ji Hyo smiled to her and Eun Hye did the same.

          Then the ceremony started. Jong Kook parents were there. Kim Young Ok Ahjumma was also there and stands as Ji Hyo’s parent. Their friends were also present to witness the happiest moment of their life. Jong Kook is waiting in front of the aisle. Min Young walks first while throwing petals of roses then followed by beautiful bride Ji Hyo. She walks to the aisle wearing her sweetest smile. Jong Kook is staring at her happily can’t even take his eyes away from her.

          She stops in front of him. He holds her hand and they both walk in front of the pastor then the ceremony continues.

          “Now you may tell your wedding vows and out your rings…” the pastor said.

          “I Kim Jong Kook, take you Song Ji Hyo, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part.” Jong Kook said and put the ring on her finger.

          “I Song Ji Hyo, take you Kim Jong Kook, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part.” Ji Hyo said and put the ring on his finger.

          “Now I pronounce you husband and wife…You may now kiss the bride…” pastor said.

          “I love you Kim Ji Hyo…” Jong Kook said and kisses her passionately with all his love.

          All of the people clap their hands and cheer for the newly wed. They faced their visitors and bows. Jong Kook parents walks towards them and hugs them also Kim Young Ok ahjumma. Each one of them congratulates them.

         Eun Hye smiles seeing the happy couple but tears fall in her eyes. Then someone handed her a handkerchief. She looks to see who it is. A guy is looking at him like they’re having the same feeling.

        “Thank you…” she said and use the handkerchief to wipe her tears.

        “They will be a happy family…Let’s be happy for them…I’m Gong Yoo..Nice to meet you…” he said and smiles.

          “I’m Yoon Eun Hye…Nice to meet you too…” she smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~

          *Jeju Island – Villa*

          Ji Hyo wakes up and opens her eyes. Seeing her husband beside him makes her feel glad. He is still sleeping. She holds his face, from his eyes, nose and lips. They make love last night and it was the sweetest thing. She remembers what Dong Hoon-ah said before they board in the airplane.

          “I’ll take good care of Min Young…just go and make a little Jong Kook…” he said excitedly.

          She smiles and stares at Jong Kook.

          “You’re going to dig a hole in my face…Kim Ji Hyo…” Jong Kook smiles.

          Ji Hyo blushed and covers her face with her hands. “Yah~! You’re already awake?...”

          “My shy Ji Hyo…I’m already awake…I just loved to stare at your face while you’re still sleeping…”

          “Why did you--…” she didn’t finish what she’s going to say because Jong Kook hugs her tightly.

          “I love you my shy but ever beautiful Ji Hyo…”

          Ji Hyo cuddles to him and smiles. “I love you too…my Jong Kook Oppa…” 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[a/n: spare me I'm not good with this but I hope you'll like it... ^~^ Thanks...]