Chapter 15

Once in a lifetime

         Jong Kook wakes up early and get ready to go to Ji Hyo’s apartment. He’s excited for today because of the call yesterday.

          Flashback

          His hand phone rang.

          “Hello..Tiger Ahjussi..” Min Young said on the line.

          “Ne~..Min Young-ah how are you?..”

          “I’m not fine Tiger Ahjussi..”

          “Why? Is there something wrong?..” he asked.

          “It’s family day tomorrow in our school..but I don’t have my Eomma and Appa anymore…I’m sad Tiger Ahjussi…”

           Hearing the sad voice of her makes him sad. How can be such a little one experience this kind of things?

          “Min Young-ah…Don’t be sad..We’ll go tomorrow…I’ll be your Appa and your Unnie will be your Eomma…”

          “Really Tiger Ahjussi?...” she said with her cute voice.

          End of flashback

          He drove his car to Ji Hyo’s apartment. As he arrived, Ji Hyo and Min Young are already waiting for him in front of the door. He gets out of his car and gets the things that Ji Hyo is carrying and put in the compartment of his car. Min Young is at the back seat while Ji Hyo is beside Jong Kook.

          “Jeongmal Kamsahamnida Tiger Ahjussi..” Min Young said with a cute voice.

          Jong Kook can’t help but smile sweetly with the little girl. She’s really like a small Ji Hyo. He pats her head and Min Young smiles brightly. As he starts the car, Ji Hyo holds his hand and mouthed ‘Thank you’. He just leans on her and kisses her in her forehead.

          They arrived at the school and went straight to Min Young-ah classmates. There will be games and competition between each of the family. At first they change their clothes. Ji Hyo bought matching shirts to the three of them. It’s plain white shirt with a picture of a cartoon animal. Jong Kook has the tiger; Ji Hyo has the cat while Min Young has a cute kitten.

          People look at them and woman murmurs as they see Kim Jong Kook. Who wouldn’t know the best player of Korea 3 years ago? It’s just Ji Hyo that didn’t know him. Why? It’s because she’s not into sports and she focuses on her studies back then. She’s a person who doesn’t have interest on celebrity or famous people.

          “Waaa..It’s Kim Jong Kook..” Woman shouted and run towards him.

          “You’re really handsome Jong Kook-ssi..” one woman said and hold his arm.

         “Kamsahamnida..” he bowed and smiled.

         He said his goodbye and went to where Ji Hyo was. The entire woman saw how Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo’s hand.

        “Is that her girlfriend?...Waaa..I’m jealous…”

       “But she’s really beautiful…They look good together

       “Oooh…Are they married?...Who’s that little girl?..”

      “Can it be there daughter?...”

      “I don’t think so..Even Kim Jong Kook is not famous anymore..for sure it will be reported if his married..”

~~~~~~~~~~

       The first game is like sumo wrestling. The parents were the one who’s playing. There are 20 pairs, man vs man and woman vs woman. The 20 pairs are eliminated by 10 pairs then 5 pairs and lastly to 3 pairs. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are still in the game. The one pair is eliminated by them, now it’s the last match. Somehow strong Ji Hyo won from her opponent. Jong Kook’s opponent is not that easy, he also has firm body.

      “Fighting Oppa~!!!..” Ji Hyo cheered him.

       He looks at her with his charming smile. It’s the first time Ji Hyo called her Oppa. It took him minutes to won against his opponent. Next is the game that each of your feet was tied to the other feet of your partner and you’ll walk as fast as you can to the finish line.

      Because of Jong Kook’s good coaching they won again. The last game is 100 meter sprint. There will be the first, second and third runner. You’ll fast the baton to every post. The first runner in their team will be Min Young next is Ji Hyo and followed by Jong Kook.

    “Ready…Set…GO!..” the announcer said.

    Min Young runs as fast as she could and reach her unnie. Ji Hyo also runs fast to reach Jong Kook and pass the baton. As he holds the baton, Jong Kook runs like a flash and reach the finish line.

   Min Young was very happy because they won first on all the games.

  “Tiger Ahjussi..” she called him.

  “Ne~…Min Young-ah..”

   “Saranghae..” she said with a cute voice while placing her both hands in her head to form a heart.

    Ji Hyo smiles happily as she watches her sister doing adorable thing for Jong Kook.

     “Me too….” He said and also does the same thing Min Young do.

    They sat and started to eat the pack food Ji Hyo prepared.

~~~~~~~~~

    As Jong Kook walks to the faucet to wash his face, some woman stops him.

   “Oppa…You really cool…Take this…” she said while giving him a bottle of hydrated water.

   “Oppa…Can we take a picture?...” the other woman said.

   Jong Kook just nodded and they take the picture.

   “Ehem..ehem..” Ji Hyo walks towards them.

   Then the woman say thank you to Jong Kook and leave.

   “I thought you’re just going to wash your face…” she said.

   “I was about too..”

   “You’re enjoying it..Aren’t you?..”

   “Enjoying what?..” he curiously said.

   “That all women were going crazy about you…” she smirked.

    Jong Kook smiles at her and cupped her face and straightly looks at her eyes.

   “My Ji Hyo is jealous…”

   “ANIYO~!..”

   “Weeew…you’re jealous…look at you…”

   Ji Hyo can’t admit it but she’s really jealous. He was like a celebrity that all women can’t take their eyes from him and she really hates it.

   “Alright alright I’m jealous…” she said and looks down.

    Jong Kook hugs her.

    “Aigoooo…My Ji Hyo…Tiger Ahjussi is only yours…and always will be…”

~~~~~~~~~

     It was almost 3 in the afternoon when the Family Day ended. Ji Hyo and Min Young said there goodbye to her teacher and friends while Jong Kook is just sitting and waiting at the bench. As Ji Hyo and Min Young walks towards him.

   “Let’s go…” Ji Hyo said.

   Jong Kook stand and as he step his right foot, it aches a lot and he almost stumbles. Luckily Ji Hyo holds him.

   “Are you okay?..” she worriedly asked.