Chapter 1

Once in a lifetime

           Ji Hyo was walking in the street and looking for the address that is written in the piece of paper. Her friend gave her a job that she badly needed. She’s living with her little sister named Song Min Young. Their parents died because of a car accident. Her family was rich back then but when the accident happened everything disappears, their business, properties and also their house. Now she and her sister where living in a small apartment and she needs to work hard for them to live.

          “Where is it?” she said while scratching her head. She felt confused as she looks for the house. Then afterwards she finally finds it. She was amazed by the house. It looks so modern and fancy. She opens the gate then enters the front door. Her friend also gives her the keys.

          As she enters the house, everything was so beautiful. All the furniture was obviously expensive. She thought that the owner is for sure a woman. Then she started cleaning the living room, dining room and even the bedrooms. It has exactly 3 rooms. The 2 is in the first floor while the other one is upstairs.

          After she cleaned the house, she started doing the laundry. She washes the bed sheets & curtains. After hours she’s done with the laundry. She changes the bed sheets in every room. After she finished to change the bed sheet in the last bed room. She felt really tired then she lay herself in the bed and fell asleep.

          He parked his car and enters his house. It’s already evening so he switches on the lights. He walks straight into the refrigerator and gets a bottle of water and drinks it. Then he entered his room without switching on the light and lay straight to his bed. It was a long day for him. He’s already worn-out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

          She cuddles tightly with the person who’s besides her thinking that it’s her sister. But to her surprised it’s a man. He’s sleeping peacefully.”Omo~ Who is he?”  Her mind said. She slowly gets down in the bed but sadly the man woke up. The man was shocked and questionably looks at her.

          “Who are you?!” he angrily shouted at her.