Chapter 2

First

                Rin still busy with her works in that cafe to treat all costumers that get in and out from the cafe. Since the last time Karina came to visit her, she hasn’t heard any news from that girl. She wants to contact the girl but she thinks it will only disturb the girl’s life as she thinks that girl many things to manage.

                Suddenly, people make noise from outside the cafe and attract attention from those who in the café and outside. Rin serves big parfait to a customer and notice a limousine stops right in front of the cafe. She thinks why that car at place likes this. Then, two girls get off from the car which one of them in sweet, lady-like style and another one are like boyish as she wears leather jacket. Even it look a bit out from her school uniform but it suit her style well.

                They get into the cafe and one of them says, “Rin, we meet again.”

                “Karina-san...” Rin really surprise as Karina looks totally different from the last time as she doesn’t wear her school uniform.

                “So, you’re Rin Walker?” ask the girl beside Karina and Rin could only nod while think who is the girl as she amazes with her beauty.

                “She is Hakushika Reika, my friend and also one of First. We’re here to bring you meet others at Rankou Gakuen.” Say Karina. She knows both of them seem loss of words to say towards each other.

                “What do you mean by that?” ask Rin.

                “Rin Walker-san, we in First already choose you as new Kitagawa Generation and you will attend Rankou Gakuen as 7th member of First. First is special group of student in Rankou Gakuen that has their own reputation that we always proud. You also will join and get special course in order to make your really suit as new Kitagawa Generation.” Say Reika in professional tone. Rin seem having a bit problem to understand what is mean by Reika’s words.

                “Hm... easy to say, you will transfer school and join us.” say Karina.

                “EH?! Is that real?” Rin almost shout with it. She couldn’t believe on what she hears.

                “We need to bring you to Kitagawa’s Mansion and meet Kitagawa-san to introduce you right now.” Say Reika. Rin goes to staff room to change clothes and get her things while Reika explain everything to manager.

************************

                Three of them ride the limousine and arrive at the huge boutique. Rin asks why they are here but none of the girl care to answer it. They get into the place and a guy welcome them, “Welcome to KAT-TUN Boutique. You need new clothes, Karina-chan?”

                Rin really surprise to hear what the guy just say to Karina as she still remember that girl doesn’t like to be call with ‘-chan’ except for certain people that she approve but Karina just smiles and says, “We need your help to choose perfect outfit for this girl. Her name is Rin Walker and she may become your new customers after this.”

                “Oh, she is the rumoured girl. I will give you all of my support for it. Ah, my name is Kamenashi Kazuya but call me as Kame.” Say Kamenashi.

                “Turtle?!” tease Karina.

                “Kame from Kamenashi and not other way. Let’s ignore with and let’s start our work. We can’t waste any golden time. Who will you meet?” say Kamenashi.

                “She will meet Kitagawa-san and we really need her to look perfect. Could you choose appropriate for her? Both of us can’t do that as Reika’s taste more sophiscated while my taste a bit weird.” Say Karina.

                “Finally you admit that aspect. Don’t worry, Rin. Leave everything to me.” Say Kamenashi. He pulls Rin’s hand and make her sit on chair before another person come to do works on her. Reika sits at waiting area and read magazine provided while Karina browses jacket’s racks. Rin begins worry with what those people try to do on her.

********************

                The boys already arrive at Kitagawa’s Mansion but wait for the girls at a room that provided for them. Ryosuke says, “I wonder why we still choose that girl even we know she’s the one who bribe Karina.”

                “We choose her because we know she not bribes Karina. That girl would never easily accept bribe as she has everything she need. If she could bribe Karina, she won’t be chosen as candidates of Kitagawa Generation.” Say Yuto while his mind to do come out with anything useful. He admits he begins feel bored to wait there but he knows that he can’t just leave that place when they’re there because Johnny want them to be there.

                “Could you use your head sometimes, Ryosuke? How could commoner girl afford to bribe Karina?” say Yuri while he slightly knock Ryosuke’s head.

                “He only knows to use his face and strength while his head has a bit problem to operate functionally.” Say Keito.

                “What did you say?” ask Ryosuke as he ready to begin fight at that place. Yuto quickly go between them and says, “Remember that we’re at Kitagawa’s Mansion. We don’t want to make him mad because of your silly fight.”

                “Silly fight? Repeat that words again, Yuto-kun.” Say Ryosuke while clutches his fist.

                “You always have problem with your head but never stop proud with your look, Ryosuke-kun.” A girl voice echo in that room and everyone draw their eyes to where the voice comes. Karina, Reika and Rin walk towards the room but Rin seem want to hide herself in front of the boys.

                “Why it always you who get on my nerves when I want to hit someone?” ask Ryosuke with irritated tone. Karina only smirks with it before both of them begin staring contest.

                “He is Yamada Ryosuke. The tallest one is Nakajima Yuto. The one who hold book is Chinen Yuri and the other one is Okamoto Keito.” Reika introduce members of First to Rin.

                Yuri gets near Rin and holds Rin’s hand before kiss it. He says, “You look prettier than the picture that you send. Welcome to Kitagawa’s Mansion.”

                “Why you make it sound like this is your place?” ask Reika.

                “I just want to welcome her.” Say Yuri.

                Julie appears and says, “It seem everyone’s here. Uncle will finish his meeting soon and meet you guys here. Welcome to Kitagawa’s Mansion, Rin Walker.”

                “Thank you...” Rin doesn’t know what to call the lady in front of her.

                “Oh, it’s rude not to introduce myself. My name is Kitagawa Julie but call me Julie. I’m also principal of Rankou Gakuen.” Say Julie.

                Rin really nervous to meet so-called Kitagawa-san as she knows he has great power in economy and call as monster. She takes her seat and the maid serves drink for her. Karina takes out magazine and Yuto asks, “How you could bring magazine here?”

                “I’m a girl and a girl always bring bag to anywhere she goes. I know Kitagawa-san’s meeting will end late today and I bring this to overcome bored. I need to consult oyaji to upgrade technology that we have and he asks me to manage it.” say Karina. Ryosuke begins bored with the waiting and decide to snatch magazine from Karina’s hand but the girl dodge it and it cause him face-planted on the floor.

                Rin could closeness between them and smile with it. Yuri asks, “Enjoying the view?”

                “Yeah, a bit.” Rin couldn’t hide her blush as Yuri suddenly asks question to her.

                “You will see more later. If you need help from me, I will always ready to help you especially in studies.” Say Yuri.

                After almost 3 hours waiting, an old man gets into the room but Rin doesn’t have clue who is him while others quickly neat their clothes. The old man says, “I’m sorry to make you guys waiting. I never think that meeting would end late than I expected.”

                “It’s okay. We understand you always busy with your work and it was our fault not to appear proper right now.” Say Yuto. Rin just follow everyone that bow politely to Johnny.

                “I notice a new face among you guys.” Say Johnny as his eyes stuck at Rin.

                “Yes, she is the one that we choose for Kitagawa Generation. Her name is Rin Walker.” Say Reika.

                “Oh, I never thought you will find her really fast.” Say Johnny.

                “Well, she is Karina’s acquaintance.” Say Keito.

                “Yeah, she’s also the one who try to bri...” Karina nudges Ryosuke until he couches on the ground to stand the pain. Rin worries to see it but everyone just ignore it and continue talking with Johnny.

                Johnny grabs Rin’s attention and explains briefly what is mean by Kitagawa Generation. Rin understand that it is create as Johnny need someone who really suitable to take over the management as he doesn’t have any suitable heir/heiress. He provides almost everything from clothes to transportation for her with condition to follow all classes.

***********************

                Rin totally not comfortable with her day. Everything just too luxury for her who comes from normal place that contains NORMAL people. On that morning, she really surprise to see her breakfast already on her bed as she open her eyes and almost everything already done by the maids.

                She gets off from the car and the driver bows as says, “Have a nice day, ojou-sama.”

                “You don’t need to call me as ojou-sama.” Say Rin.

                “You need learn to use people call you that way as you will become Kitagawa Generation.” Say Ryosuke without even bother to greet her.

                “Ohayou, Yamada-san.” Say Rin.

                “Call me as Ryosuke. I don’t want to get mix with other Yamada around here.” Say Ryosuke.

                “But there is also other Ryosuke in this place, right?” ask Rin innocently. Ryosuke surprise with her words and speechless and chuckles could be heard not far from them.

                “You had point on it. Ohayou, Rin.” Say Keito. Beside him is Karina who into music from her headphones. It seem all First also arrive at same time with her and she could feel relieve with their presence.

                “You need to wear school uniform properly. Even no one will scold you; you still have reputation to take care.” Say Reika while she fixes Rin’s scarf.

                Rin joins them to go their lounge and surprise to see it. She says, “Is this place is your lounge? It almost looks like a house for me.”

                “Yeah, school management prepare it for us. You spend time at here study, relax or sleep for some of us when you want.” Say Yuto.

                “Why they call you as First?” ask Rin. She notices the door that has craved #1 and curious with it.

                “Oh, it was Julie-san who gave that name as we always perform well in many things in this school. One more thing, we will have test next month and you need to get ready to make yourself top 10 in ranking.” Say Reika.

                “It is your first task to do as candidate of KG.” Say Karina.

                “Can I ask something? What is your ranking during test?” ask Rin.

                “Yuri’s 1st, Reika 2nd, Yuto 3rd, Keito 4th, Me 5th and Ryosuke 6th.” Say Karina. Rin really surprise to hear it as she notice only Yuri who always with book and not for others. Then, Karina explains that every one of them needs to get the top as First has delicate reputation and their duty to protect it.

******************

                When class end, Rin put her head on table in the lounge and says, “I never think the lesson would be totally different from my school.”

                “This school has special education syllabus and that make us really great. You will get used to it in no time.” Say Yuri as he pats Rin’s head gently.

                “How you guys could stand with the lesson and get great result?” ask Rin.

                “Maybe we already used to it as we really need to balance studies and work.” Say Yuri.

                “Work?” ask Rin.

                “Everyone still have their duty for their family after school. I also need to leave right now as I need to learn about my family’s hotel.” Say Yuri before leave the lounge bid bye.

                “Ah, I already tell the driver to fetch me late as I think to stay at here for awhile.” Say Rin.

                “How about we go out? I don’t have anything to do since my work only begin after 7pm.” ask Karina.

                “Are you sure?” ask Rin. Karina reply, “Yeah as I don’t want to reach home early.”

                Both of them go out and Karina needs to stop her car for awhile to answer the call. Rin could see Karina’s face turn into bad expression before throw her phone. She asks, “Is everything okay?”

                “Yeah, everything okay. It just troublesome guy want to meet me even we always meet at house.” say Karina.

                “Why you want to run away from it?” ask Rin.

                “I’m not running away but I just… don’t know what I should do.” Say Karina. She deeps breaths and continue drive her car. She doesn’t want earlier topic distract their fun time while Rin could only keep her question in her mind even she really curious about it.