Chapter 21

First

                Rin really confuse about what she should do after meeting with Ryosuke. Her mind can’t think of anything as she never has intention to tell everything to that guy. She only fully realize about what happen when she want to get sleep and says, “Wah! Hazukashi! Why I say something like that to him?”

                She roll on the bed while try to residue red on her face as she never think she will say something like that. She tries to forget it but her mind keep replay that incident. She says, “I should forget it! Forget it!”

                On the next day, she decides to go out as it is off-day. Her feet drag her to shrine that within the neighborhood even she doesn’t have planned to be there. She really interesting towards one of plague that says, ‘Summer wish for Winter, Autumn and Spring will always surround with good luck.’

                Even the season is not writing by using character but symbol, Rin still could read it clearly and surprise when see at the end of it has sloppy drawing of dragon using green pen. In her mind, only one person; Karina as she always use green pen when write something important. She really surprise to know Karina has been there before her but wonder why no one mention about her.

****************

                Yuri feel really bored on that day as his meeting with someone important end early and decide to make stop at someone’s place. He steps out from the car and a little boy runs towards him while saying, “Nii-chan! You’re here!”

                “Yeah, I suddenly want to meet you. Are you alone at home right now?” say Yuri as he looks around that place.

                “Mama has work until midnight and I will take care the house. Oh, Yuri nii-chan is here. Could you teach me acrobatics again?” say the little boy and Yuri just agree with it. Yuri meets that little boy by completely coincidence but then, close with him as he always feel lonely at home and always craved for younger siblings.

                “Nii-chan, I met a nice nee-chan few days ago at food shop that I always go. She really pretty and I couldn’t take off my eyes from her.” say the little boy.

                Yuri pinches his nose, “It is way too early for you think about girls. You still little boy and better focus on other things. Don’t say you ask me to teach acrobatics to get girls’ heart?”

                “Maa… it part of it.” Say the little boy. Even like that, Yuri still teach him on what he want for awhile before ask more about the girl as it pick up his curiosity.

                Yuri really surprise when the girl that little boy refer is Rin who work at Takeuchi Food Shop. Rin also surprise to see him in front of her eyes. Yuri just says, “That famous girl is you. I think if you really want to hide yourself, make sure it doesn’t make yourself more popular since it will draw more attention from before.”

                Takeuchi asks, “Rin-chan, is he your friend?”

                Yuri bows towards Takeuchi, “It’s rude for not introduce myself. My name is Chinen Yuri and I’m acquaintance of Rin Walker. We used to be schoolmates before this.”

                “I’m Takeuchi, thank you for taking care Rin-chan.” Say Takeuchi that surprise with that rich boy’s politeness. “Please, have a seat even this shop is not comfortable enough for you.”

                “You don’t have worry about that as I’m somehow used to it as one of my friends really love this kind of place and always bring us.” Say Yuri as he takes seat. He looks around, “Wah, this place is better than any of my restaurant. The warmth feeling can’t be copied by anyone.”

                Rin serve drink for him and asks, “Does anyone know that I’m here?”

                “I just get information about you in coincidence and decide to check it by myself. I know this feel a bit weird but everyone in First are waiting for you in our lounge, except Karina as she still stay at her house. Her condition still doesn’t let her to stay outside.” Say Yuri.

                “I don’t think I belong to same place with you and others anymore.” Say Rin.

                Yuri places his order and asks, “Is that what other people think? Doe your sisters think like that? I will not force you to return to us but how about you face Julie-san?”

********************

                Karina already makes sure everyone fall asleep before step-out from the house. She really wants to walk outside to clean up her mind but no one allows her to go outside.  She feels happy when finally outside the house but it seems someone already read her plan, “You know you shouldn’t be outside the house but still do it.”

                Karina really surprise to see it is Keito, “Don’t you think you could bring me back into the house and tied me to the bed?”

                “You better don’t give any idea when you meet your enemy that wants to fail your plan.” Say Keito. He dashes towards Karina and lock her arms from behind while make sure that move doesn’t give further damage on his lover. He whispers, “You should be at your bed right now or rest. Why it really hard for you to follow such a simple instruction?”

                He lifts up Karina with single swing and brings her back into the house. He pin Karina’s hands on the head bed before says, “What should I do on you who already break the rule?”

                Karina can’t move her body as he already lock under him. She could see his evil smile under the shadow. She could feel her blood rush to her face that makes Keito says, “Wah, you look really kawaii like this. Why I never see it before?”

                “Keito-kun, let me go.” Struggle Karina.

                Keito say in mock tone, “I afraid I couldn’t do that. You already broke the rule and need to be punishing in my way.”

******************

                Rin decide to have a talk with Takeuchi but it seems that old man could read it when he says, “I’m okay to manage this shop alone. How about you return to those people who worry about you? You can always come here to visit any time you want.”

                Rin speechless at that moment and Takeuchi make jokes, “Just don’t turn this town into something else as it hold many memories, for us and also for you.”

                Rin already make decision that she will meet Julie on the next day. She really hopes everything would be fine for her. She leaves the house and notice Daiki already waits for her from his car. He says, “I will send you there as I think this would be last time I meet you before both of us busy with our lives.”

********************

                Daiki sends Rin to Rankou Gakuen as he gets information that person that Rin need to meet still there. He says, “Good luck for it and if you want to run away again, better tell me as I could prepare place for you to hide.”

                “Arigatou but I think I won’t run away. I have to face my own fate by now.” Say Rin with gentle smile. She waves her hand to Daiki before pull her luggage to the Gakuen compound. She looks around and notice not many people in that compound as school period end for quite of time.

                Car stops at usual place that always used by First and notice the driver help someone to get on the wheelchair. The person turns to Rin and suddenly stand-up before run to her. She couldn’t react as the person hugs her and saying while crying, “You’re alive! You’re still alive! I’m happy! Please don’t leave us anymore! You’re important to us!”

                The driver quickly rushes to the person before pull her back to wheelchair, “Karina ojou-sama, you’re not fully recovered yet and any reckless movement will make your wound re-open again. This is not your first time that let it happen.”

                Rin really surprise to know it is Karina as that girl doesn’t style her hair into ponytail like she always do while wearing dress but she let it loose. She could only says, “I almost can’t recognize you. You look really different.”

                “Oh, I have dinner with Julie-san. Well, supposedly, every First member was invited but only I could join while others are busy.” Karina pulls Rin’s hand before continue, “Let’s go. Julie-san really worries about you. We already do many things but none of it could found you.”

                “But I’m not in Kitagawa Generation anymore.” Rin hesitate to state the truth.

                Karina smiles, “Actually… your name as Kitagawa Generation still there and no replacement has been made. Everyone is waiting for you to return. Johnny-san also doesn’t anyone else other than you as his really interesting with you.”

                Both of them move together to meet Julie but while on the way, Rin notices something different on that girl but don’t what is it. They get into the room where Julie already waits for them and her really happy to see Rin. She hugs Rin and crying while says, “It’s really good to see you’re here. I really worry about you.”

                “I’m sorry for suddenly missing.” Say Rin.

                Julie releases the hug and shook her head, “As long you’re safe, I won’t ask anything more about it.” She changes her attention to Karina to asks, “Why you have bruise at your neck?”

                Karina panics to hear it and pull her hair to cover it, “It’s nothing. I just hit something on my neck and it will heal soon. Ah! Others can’t come today as they have something to do with their company while Reika-chan already agrees to begin her part-time job at the hospital.”

                “Time never wait for us… soon, all of you will graduate and leave this place. New kids will replace all of you but I’m sure they won’t be First. I want you guys to think the use of the lounge after all you graduate.” Say Julie while three of them enjoy their dinner.

                “It still early to think about it since we all in second year but we will do it soon.” Say Karina.

                Rin doesn’t know to say anything that makes Julie says, “You don’t have to worry anything but you need to catch-up lesson that you already left for exam soon. Oh! How about the school trip?”

                “I get information that we can choose whether go to Kyoto or Sydney. There will be only 20 students go to Sydney while others to Kyoto. I already choose to go Kyoto and same goes to others including Rin-chan.” Say Karina.

                The dinner seem end well and Karina excuse herself to return home as her driver already there. Julie hugs Rin’s shoulder and says with gentle smile, “Let’s return home. You must be really tired and don’t worry about uncle, he has work outside Japan for this month. Ah, I feel really happy when my daughter is return to me. I’m okay if you want to take breath at other place but make sure you inform me first.” Rin could only nod her head and feel warmth that Julie transfer to her body like what a mom does to her child.