Chapter 24

First

                Karina rushes from the room without care to bring along her purse. Reika want to join her but Karina says, “You better told those boys about it while I meet someone to discuss about this.”

                Karina hops-in a taxi that waiting and give address to driver. She murmur under breath, “! I should force Rin-chan to wear that necklace. Why I keep forgetting about it?”

                In Karina’s mind, she only hopes for Rin to be found as soon as possible. When they arrive at the place, she realizes she doesn’t have any money with her but luckily a guy get near the car before says, “I will pay it for her.”

                “Arigatou, I promise I will pay it back to you, Kei-senpai.” Say Karina as she gets off the car. The person that she wants to meet is Kei, one of senpai in same grade with Hikaru, Kota and Yuya. He’s currently managing his underground business at Kyoto and Karina knows her senpai could help her for the problem.

                “You don’t have to pay for it. I know you will forget your things when you in rush.” Say Kei. People mistaken him as a girl but appearance always deceive people he is actually deadly weapon when someone flip his switch.

                Kei lead her into a big mansion and notice Ryosuke also there. Karina asks in surprise, “What are you doing here?”

                “I’m here because I need to detect that bastard Toru Walker that escapes from your damn prison.” Say Ryosuke in annoyance. He initially plans to meet his senpai together with Karina but that girl doesn’t reply to his mail that makes him go alone.

                Karina could guess his reaction as she remembers about mail but too busy to reply it. She digests it and realizes something, “My damn prison? Don’t you act like you’re not related to it as it is you who own the place? We only own the security plan plus the technologies while you do the rest. It seems you really need to get good hit at your brainless head to make you remember it.”

                Both of them almost begin the bloody fight but Kei quickly stop both of them, “This is my place which means my rules. Don’t you dare to fight at my place or both of you will dead.” Karina and Ryosuke stop as they know when Kei used cold tone, something bad will happen if they oppose it.

*********************

                “I wonder where both of them go. They leave in same way, without want to tell anything to us.” Say Yuto after Reika tells everything. He hugs Reika to calm her down as his lover’s body still shaking.

                “Here’s drink for you. Drink it to calm down.” Keito serve warm drink before take seat not far from them.

                Yuri tries to reach those two people through phones but it only get to their voicemail. Yuri keeps his phone in his pocket and says, “I can’t reach them at all. They totally troublemaker when come to serious matter but for sure, both of them has their own plan.”

                Keito remember something before grab his phone to check over something and that attract attention from others. It take a while before they know what he’s doing, “I try to detect Karina by transmitter that I secretly install in her phone strap since she always try to sneak out from house… Hm…  It seems she in a place where Kei-senpai always stays when he’s here.”

                Everyone surprise to hear it and Reika asks, “What do you mean by that? I thought him already…” She can’t say the word ‘died’ as she still remembers how their senpai being in front of their eyes few year ago.

                “But no one knows about his whereabouts after that tragedy. He just suddenly disappears without trace and that make everyone think he already gone.” Say Yuto.

                Keito says, “But I think it’s not weird thing if you come from family that manage security and police force. Maybe they know something that we don’t know. For now, we could only wait for them.”

******************

                Rin slowly wake up with her head spinning before shiver because cold surroundings. She grabs the blanket and realizes that there are no clothes on her body. She hears someone says, “You finally wake up. I never think that drug will make you unconscious for few days but thanks to that, I have plenty of fun with you.”

                She really surprise to hear it is Toru’s voice. She wants to run away but Toru hugs her waist and whisper seductively, “I never know you really good on bed. I know should ‘do’ it with you earlier but you always avoid me.”

                “Let me go!” Rin tries to create distance from him but the grab too strong until it begin feel hurt where he holds her.

                He says, “You won’t run away from me anymore. We will stay together forever.” He hugs Rin but that make her notice there is something that she could use to run away from that evil man. She only has to wait for suitable time to make it happen. She doesn’t want to stay with that monster no matter what is the reason.

********************

                “Both of you sure that this matter don’t need more people from your families?” ask Kei after they finish plan everything. He couldn’t hide his worries as he cares them like his own younger siblings. Kei adds, “I really want to join both of you but there is something important that I need to manage.”

                Those two exchange look before say, “We don’t have time to gather them and explain everything to them. We only have this moment to grab all of it at once.”

                “We sure everything will be okay for us…. Kei-senpai, I have another favour from you…” Karina whisper what she want that make Kei’s face turn almost white.

After that, both of them return to their hotel and could see their friends waiting for them. Karina says, “You tell them about it while I run away from here. Good luck, my cousin.” She quickly leaves the place and let her cousin alone to handle the situation.

                Ryosuke gulp when see his friends’ faces that clearly show, ‘Where the hell have you been these past few days?’ he cough a bit before says, “Okay, okay, I will answer everything you guys ask but not here. People could listen to our conversation which is really dangerous.”

                When they in the room, Ryosuke get attack of numerous questions that concern about Kei and he answer it, “He didn’t die actually… we just create it like he’s dead because someone want him too. Right now, he is moving freely in shadow without afraid of anything, unlike before this.”

                “How you could know about it? Along with Karina.” ask Yuri curiously.

                Ryosuke says, “Both of our families together with Yuya-senpai plan everything for him to begin new life fearlessly. Thanks to him who always moves in shadow, two of our problems meet one solution. Rin is being kidnap by Toru Walker.”

                “You already know about what happen to Rin?” ask Reika. Ryosuke explain them that he knows about it when Karina tells him during them at Kei’s house. He also tells them about plan that he has been discussing for several days with Karina and Kei.

                After Ryosuke finish explain, he looks around and realize someone’s not there, “Where’s Keito?”

*************************

                “You think you could run away from everyone that easy? At least the answer from me is no.” say Keito when his hand grabs Karina’s wrist firmly. Karina jerks up with it as she never thinks her lover would catch-up with her.

                Karina tries to lose the grab but it just too strong for her. She could see beast in Keito at that moment, the same when she try to sneak-out from the house. She shutters, “I c-could explain it. I d-didn’t mean to do it w-without you.”

                “And you think I would accept that excuse? I would never do that, young lady.” Keito pull her towards him before whisper, “I will hold it since we have something else that need to be solved.”

                Keito pulls her back to where their friends have been. Everyone wonder what happen to them but none of them want to say anything. They begin get ready to rescue Rin but none of them realize that they girls already plan for something.

                Reika whisper to Karina, “Are you sure what we plan the right thing?” She remembers about her talk with Karina before that girl run out from the room.

                “We have to get away from everything for awhile. I already bored to stay at that place with those never ending drama. I’m sure you feel the same.” Say Karina while watch the boys discuss over something.

*********************

                Rin wait until Toru fall asleep before take out the knife from under her pillow and use it to slash that guy’s throat. She watches him surprise and doesn’t have any chance to say anything or do anything. The blood spurt to her body but she’s only stay calm. She wears her clothes and relaxes herself while watch the lifeless body.

                Suddenly, a group of people dash into the room and it is First. Rin shouts, “Don’t you dare to get near me!”

                “Rin, what happen here? You kill him?” ask Reika. She almost faint when see the corpse on the bed.

                Rin point the bloody knife to them while saying, “Don’t you dare to get near me or I will stab you like what I did to this bastard!”

                Ryosuke slowly walk towards without afraid of the knife. Rin threat him, “I will never afraid to injure you.”

                He only reply, “I also never afraid with that knife. It just small silly things, like you.”

                In one swift of movement, Ryosuke hugs her from behind and drop the knife from her hand. Rin struggle away from him with all her strength but that guy really strong to hold her in his arms. Suddenly, they hear gunshot that come from Karina and could see her with gun but for some reason, she’s crying.

                Rin lose conscious on Ryosuke’s arms and that make Yuto lose his temper, “Why you shoot her? Do you always want to kill her?”

                “This is not usual gun but tranquilizer gun that enough to make her faint. I should move faster and more alert. So, none of this happens.” Cries Karina before fall to the ground. She blames herself on everything that happens.

                The place turns chaos when Karina and Reika suddenly lose conscious to join Rin. Three of them being rush to nearby hospital to check their conditions. The doctor could only says, “Their conditions are stable but we can’t find the reason why they didn’t awake yet. For now, they will get admit here for further observation.”

****************

                Three of them appear at some kind calm place that really near to lake. It almost same like place the one that Rin dream before this. Reika says, “Wah, I never think I will return here again.”

                “You have come here before?” ask Karina.

                Reika nods, “Yeah, I got here when I know that we’re twins but it only me here.”

                “I met papa here when I was still kids and know everything.” Say Karina. Rin only look around without want to make any comment about it.

                Hiromasa appear together with Yumika out of nowhere and says, “Finally, I could meet all of you at once. I never know it really hard to gather all of us here. Unfortunately, I can’t make your mom join us.” That make Reika confuse on what happen, Rin throw cold glare, Yumika happily smiles and Karina… complicated emotion mixed inside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story will meet the end soon enough.

Which mean~~ I will begin new fic again!! *clap clap*

The story haven't been finalised yet since I get different ideas every time I make step but it will concern story of 4 girl again~~

Of course there will be me, my beloved sister; Rin and my new friends; Heza-chan and Mayuyu (I hope it is okay for me to call you like that)

Will come the fic soon after this series end since right now, only title that already been decide. hehehe...

See you again next time~~

*look to side* nothing around *cover myself and sleep*