Chapter 12

First

                First already arrive in front of graveyard and wondering why Karina hasn’t arrived yet. Yuri notices something on two girls and asks, “Why both of you wear that necklace? It seems unique.”

                Reika and Rin look towards each other and notice each other’s necklace; Rin wears snowflake locket while Reika wears sakura petal locket. Even both of them has different locket, it seem being produce at same time from same company. The boys fascinate to the girls’ necklace and don’t notice arrival of Karina.

                “Gomen for late arrive but I need to find my necklace.” Say Karina as she shows her sun locket. She locks the car and signals them to follow her while she bring bouquet flower.

                None of them asking any question about the reason why they are here. When arrive in front of a grave, she put the bouquet and says, “Reika-chan, Rin-chan, this is grave of our father. He died after get involve in accident. He just want to arrive hospital as soon as possible when know our mom almost give birth of quadruplet.”

                “Quadruplet? Who is the other one? Me, you, Rin and who?” ask Reika.

                “Yumika-chan and this is her necklace.” Say Karina as she shows necklace with maple left’s locket. She adds, “It happens because my oyaji has to divorce ofukuro because of family decision and begin live together with her old lover. They even get married and live happily but after what happen she has to separate all of us as she re-married with oyaji.”

                “How you know about it?” ask Rin.

                “Remember the notebook that I gave to you, Reika-chan?” Reika nods her head and Karina says, “It is Ofukuro’s old diary. The moment when I run away from the house actually I go to places in that diary and investigate everything. It feel sad when only me stay with ofukuro while you to Hakushika Family, Yumika to Julie-san, and Rin to Walker Family.”

                “It’s mean the reason why you happy to meet me at that time…” Rin can’t continue her words and Karina continue, “…I get the information that you’re my twin. I tried to find your parent but no clue about it since they seem ‘left’ you and I need to use my connection to detect where you are. Actually, our locket indicates our name but it change when we get to other family.”

                “Does your parent know about this?” ask Ryosuke as he never hears anything about that.

                “No one knows… I always come here at same time every year as today is our real birthday.” Say Karina. She touches the tomb stone and says, “Papa, we’re here today. It supposedly four of us but Aki-chan can’t come today. I’m sure she already at your side, papa.”

                “But why you parent doesn’t want to find me?” ask Rin when realize the situation.

                Ryosuke reply, “They already know about it and decide not to touch you since you get involve with Kitagawa Group. Same like Yumika-chan.”

                “Kitagawa Family already make agreement that no one will touch anyone that joins their family.” Say Yuto who remember about that.

                “Is that mean Reika and Rin will come back to your family?” ask Yuri.

                “That’s not going to happen since four of us being taken into our families by Special Adoption where we can’t dissolve it.” Say Karina. Six of them leave the place and Karina says, “Yuto-kun, I hope you could take care Reika-chan for us.”

                Yuto really surprise as no one knows about their relationship but Ryosuke says, “As expected from twin, somehow they are connected in some aspect.”

                “Let’s go somewhere to eat. I’m starving.” Say Karina to break the awkward atmosphere and make everyone laugh at her. They decide to eat at a restaurant that under Chinen Hotel’s management.

****************

                Reika really surprise to know that she has another two or it should be three twin-sisters on that day. She couldn’t enjoy her meal like always and keep thinking about it. Karina notices it and says, “You don’t have to worry about it because nothing changes the facts that we’re connected but couldn’t live together as we have responsibility towards our family.”

                “How you could stay calm even you already know about it?” ask Rin who clearly still surprise with what happens.

                “Honestly, I also can’t stay calm when I found it at first. I keep wondering around the place to find calmness but keep meeting with Julie-san and make both of us close.” Say Karina as she takes sip of her drink. Even her expression seems calmer than Rin and Reika, her eyes still hide sadness that not everyone could see and understand.

                After they finish eating, Karina just excuses herself as she really tired on that day and no one could ask anything. She drives her car towards a lake that really far from usual place that she always goes and takes seat on the bench to calm herself. She tries really hard not to cry in front of them to avoid anything unwanted happen.

                Someone takes seat beside her and says, “If you want to cry, I can cover it for you.” Karina knows it is Keito and he pull her head to his shoulder. She cries on his shoulder while he says, “You already do the best not to let anyone worry about you.”

******************

                Rin arrive home and couldn’t help herself to see picture of Yumika on the wall. mutter, “I really want to meet you… no wonder we have same face because we’re related. You’re Aki-chan while I’m Yuki-chan.”

                “Ojou-sama, do you need anything?” ask the maid and Rin says that she only need time to rest. She gets into the room and flop on the bed.

                She reaches for her phone and tries to dial Karina’s phone number but only reach to her voicemail. She really needs to talk with what happen as she wants confirmation. She never think she will have family as the family that she used to live together, only ignore her and actually make celebration for her to leave the family.

                On the next day, she goes to school like usual and notice only boys who just arrive in the lounge. When she ask about Reika and Karina, Yuto says, “Karina need to stay home today because she’s not feeling well while Reika… she should arrive here right now.”

**************

                They just go to their classes without Karina or Reika on that day. Rin get feeling that something bad happen but she thinks it just mere feeling as she doesn’t meet the two girls. When come to lunch break, she decides to walk around the school compound after finish takes her meal.

                She notice familiar car at First’s car park and see Karina get off from the car with pale face. Rin really surprise and dashes to asks, “What are you doing here?”

                “Did you see Reika-chan today?” ask Karina while try to stand. Her condition at that moment really weak as she gets caught by fever and should be on bed all-day but she can’t stay on bed after get phone call from Sasuke.

                “No, both you and Reika-san didn’t come to school. Something happen?” ask Rin in furious. Karina wants to reply something but her head fell really heavy and fall off the ground, unconscious. Rin screams as she really worries what will happen to that girl.

*****************

                Karina opens her eyes and asks, “Where am I?”

                “You’re at First Lounge. You should be on your bed and not here. We already ask school nurse to check on you and says nothing serious happen on you.” Say Yuto.

                “Good because I don’t have time to worry about it.” Say Karina. She wakes up and says, “We need to find Reika-chan as soon as possible.”

                “Why?” ask Yuri and the reply that he get make everyone surprise, “Reika-chan run away from Hakushika Family and we need to find her before everything too late.”