Chapter 25

First

                “Who is this?” Reika ask Karina as she doesn’t think he has seen that man before and too afraid to ask Rin.

                “He is our father and that is Yumika-chan, out twin-sister.” Say Karina.

                Rin suddenly shout, “Why you suddenly appear here? Want to throw comfort words to me? I already tired with everything! Everything just bul!-sh!t for me!”

                “Rin-chan, mind your own words. He is our papa.” Scold Karina. She wants to grab Rin’s arm but that girl push her away that make her hit the ground. Karina slowly stands back to her feet before focus back to others.

                “Yuki-chan….” Hiromasa tries to get near Rin but that girl quickly creates distance between them before shout, “My name is Rin. I don’t think you have to act like you’re my father! You just suddenly left us and now, want to act like a father!”

                Rin want to run away from that place but no matter where she goes, she returns back there. Karina seems already make herself comfortable there before says, “You can’t run anywhere. This is the world that creates only consist of this place.”

                “What you want to say to me right now?” Rin ask in angry tone to Hiromasa.

                Hiromasa has hint of sadness in his eyes before says, “I know it is all happen because of my fault, if that accident never happen, you will have normal life with all of us.”

                “What is mean by that, papa?” Karina lose her patient with that, “It was you who ask us to enjoy our life even you’re not around but now you’re saying the opposite just because Rin-chan accuse you.”

                “Papa…” Reika open , “It’s not your fault. Even if you turn back the time, the result still same as it already write those things will happen. I may never think this could happen but I always grateful… even it only happen after I know everything from Karina-chan. If not because of what happen, I won’t meet such wonderful friends and lover that always at my side.”

                “For me… I think I prefer this way of life since they won’t change the fact that I will leave all of your earlier as it won’t give much more sadness.” Say Yumika. She turns to Rin, “I already told you before right? Ryosuke is suit for you as you complete him.”

                “You never say anything like that.” Mock Rin.

                “I said it literally.” Say Yumika. She begin explain how she always wish for the best for all of them even some of them never meet each other until that moment.

********************

                The hospital’s staffs really busy with their never-ending works but nothing change the boys’ focus on the girls. Sasuke meet the boys in the room where the girls being admit to give suggestion, “I think all of you need to take rest for today. I will look after them while you guys not around.”

                “I’m still okay.” Say Keito even there is dark circles at his eyes. It already a week since the girls lose conscious which indicate the same for the boys that stay there except for Yuri who sometimes leave to get rest or simply go out to buy things for other three of his friends.

                Ryosuke stands up before wobble but luckily Sasuke around that make him says, “See? All of you really need rest by now or it will cause more trouble. I’m sure the girls don’t want to open their eyes to see you guys in this bad condition.”

                “How about we rest at my hotel? It nearby here and easy to reach here if there any news.” Yuri gives suggestion.

                “I think that’s the best for now.” Say Sasuke and the boys reluctantly agree with it.

                While they leave the building, someone dashes to them before throw his punch to Keito’s face. Everyone surprise to witness that and Keito know it is Ryuhei from his voice, “What the hell that you did to her until she become like that?”

                “Ryuhei-san, it’s not time to argue what happen.” Say Ryosuke.

                Keito snicker when hear that as he stands up and wipe blood at corner of his mouth, “I’m not doing anything indecent like you did to her. You just -out from our business and mind yours.”

                The security quickly catch Ryuhei before he beat Keito more and create more trouble there while the boys just get on the limousine that already wait for them. Yuto asks, “Who is that?”

                “Karina’s brother in-law… he used to be the most excellent member in Kuzuryu Bodyguard Training Centre but I heard his reputation slowly go down. Honestly, I’m not really like him as he hides certain agenda to get into the family.” Say Ryosuke. He knows since the beginning, her never like that guy with anything he did.

                “Her family blind by his kindness but Karina notice it that makes her always want to get out from the house.” Say Keito.

                “Let’s just forget about it since I want all of us to get enough rest right now.” Yuri put the end of that topic to avoid them more tired.

********************

                “If you really want to hate, just hate me as I know it’s my fault that this things happen. I never know why they choose that family for you wince I wish better for you.” Say Hiromasa.

                Karina knows about it, “It because Rin-chan could become tool to ensure Walker Family will follow all their orders to make them gain more than what they have. Yumika-chan to Kitagawa Family because Julie-san miscarriage and always want child but she can’t pregnant anymore plus Kitagawa-san want grandchild. Reika-chan to Hakushika Family as they know she will always become help when something happens to us. Ofukuro take me back to oyaji family because no one want to take me as I have weak body and almost no hope to stay alive longer than 3 years.” She holds Rin’s shoulders, “At least, you’re lucky those people willing to take care of you even they take care of you for their purpose while I… no one ever care about me other than those boys. No one ever dare to friend with me because scared I will bring bad luck to them since my family’s job scope is deal with danger.”

                “But you have wide connection.” Say Reika.

                Karina shakes her head to side, “Yeah but that merely based on business. I always alone when I need someone at my side for years. From that emotion, I develop curiosity who is me since no one in that house is actually caring about me. “

                “How about Ryosuke?” ask Yumika.

                “He is the first person who notices my sadness. He’s the one who ask me to go hospital when I’m sick. From there, I meet Yumika-chan… Reika-chan… Rin-chan… you think that Kuzuryu Family really concern about me?” she shake her head again, “No… except for oyaji because he believe on me.”

                Everyone surprise to hear it as they never hear anything about that. She continues, “I act like I don’t care of anything just to protect myself. I don’t want to develop another person with bad nature anymore.” She turns to Reika, “You told me that you jealous with me but in reality, I’m more jealous with you. I’m tired to hide my emotion, unlike you who know how to express it.”

                Hiromasa hugs Karina and let her cries at his chest. He says, “It seems you already work too hard over something that really important for you.”

                “I hate myself more than anything else but I don’t know what to do. What I can do right now is to protect the bonds that we have even known I can’t do it.” Cries Karina. She totally falls apart at that moment.

                Rin doesn’t know what she should say but throws the question, “Why you do this even you know you’re that great?”

                “I don’t know why I do that. I just follow what Kitagawa-san’s plan to bring us together. He’s the one who support me when I run away from house. He told me that only I could do this no matter what happen.” Say Karina.

                “So, it’s mean it begin because of oji-sama’s plan?” ask Yumika.

                Hiromasa says, “He always kind even it seem other way round. He evens the one who take care of me when I run away from my family and Julie-chan already like my family. Thanks to them, I meet your mama and spend time together with her even it only for awhile.” He looks around that look like calculating something before says, “I think we already spend too long here and it not good for three of you. Your body will get the effect if you girls stay longer.”

                “But I still have question to ask you.” Say Reika.

                “You can ask Karina as she already has for everything that you want to know.” Say Hiromasa. He hugs all his daughters including Rin who reluctantly hug him back before everything become dark.

********************

                Reika slowly open her eyes and her surroundings that full with white. A force surround her that give warmth before her nose catch smell of Yuto’s cologne. She mutters, “Am I awake?”

                “Yes, after two weeks out but only you and Rin that already gains conscious. We really worry about three of you. Just now, Rin gain her conscious and hope you will do the same where it happen an hours after that.” Reply Yuto.

                “How about Karina?” Reika ask Yuto before turn her head to see empty bed and Rin who relax herself. She asks Rin, “Where is Karina?”

                “Oh, she already awake few hours ago before Rin and currently outside for walk with Keito.” Say Yuri at the door. It seem he goes out to call for the doctor to check on Reika who just awake.

                At the garden, Keito slowly push the wheelchair to let Karina enjoy the view of the sky. He says, “It feels really good that you’re okay.”

                Karina seems hesitate to say something but know she has to do that, “Keito, there is something that I need to tell you no matter what is it… Reika-chan, Rin-chan and I will move away from Japan. We will begin live somewhere else where no one knows our identity.”

                “But why? You can’t just leave me.” Keito can’t accept the plan. He lowers himself until same level with Karina’s face.

                Karina her lover’s cheek while saying, “I know but I’m afraid you will become like Ryu-kun. He also likes you when we first met but look at him now. I’m doing this to avoid you turn to someone like him. I never want it to become real and this is the way to avoid it.”

                “No, I would never turn myself to someone like him. I promise you that that never happen.” Plead Keito while holding his lover’s hands in his.

                Karina gently shakes her head, “No, I already see that nature in you for several times and I really afraid. This is the only way to avoid it happen. I promise you that we will come back when the right time come.”

                “You already plan this for how long?” ask Keito.

                “Not long enough but everyone settle and only left for us to leave.” Say Karina. She looks towards the sky to calm her heart even she knows her lover won’t agree with the decision or it should be say everyone that know about it will oppose them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yatta, my fav numberXP

Soon~~ it will end but I don't know how to end it. Let's hope for the best ne~~!!

*Look to sides before run while make weird dance* Jane~~!!