Chapter 14

First

                Rin and Reika decide to visit their sister at hospital without telling the boys as others has works on that day. When they arrive there, Karina still asleep on the bed while calm music fill the room with aromatherapy oil. Rin sense the smell of the oil and says, “It seem Karina really like ocean. Even it not suit with her personality.”

                “She should use lavender but she allergic with it and almost make her sneeze non-stop for few days. We still remember during Yuri-kun gift it as her birthday present and also become our reminder for not give her anything that has lavender.” Say Reika before both of them giggles.

                Suddenly, 5 well-built guys get into the room and lock the door. Reika and Rin surprise to see them but don’t have time to react as one of them says, “At, we could show who are we to both of you after moving in shadow for years. It really hard to find good timing to talk with you girls.”

                “Could all of you choose correct timing to appear or anything that you want to do? I’m still sick and I really need enough rest here.” Say Karina without open her eyes. It seem she already know they are there but continue act like she still sleeping.

                “Karina-chan, it’s good that you already awake. We want to ask if you receive any envelope that state you have an account that have huge amount of money using our old names and who are these people.” Say Rin while Reika still shock to see the guys.

                “That money was from Hiromasa’s parent which means your grandparent. Both of them are owner of Hoshiryu Trading Company but they sell everything when their son died and no one could inherit their company since all of you go to other families. Money from it being distribute to four of you for your own sake. Five of us are your guardians that will look after three of you until reach age of 20.” Say Inagaki.

                “But five of you should be at US right now.” Reika finally could say something. She remembers who they are as they really popular with their excellent performance in many things.

                “Oh, that’s our juniors that have same faces with us. We already have work here and we can’t break our vow to people that give great care towards us.” Say Kimura.

                “Rin-chan, I get information about you at that moment was from them since they always have eye on us.” Say Karina. She looks around before “And about your family, it seem the company bankrupt and each of them MIA.”

                “You always watch them?” ask Rin.

                “Not them but you.” Kusanagi fix Rin’s statement while pointing to her. It seem Rin and Reika still confuse about what happen and make five of the men decide to bring them to a place to explain everything about Hoshiryu since Karina already about it earlier.

                Before they leave, Reika asks about how Karina knows about Hoshiryu and Inagaki says, “She found us when she visited your grandparent at a place where they stay until the end and they tell everything to Karina that makes her know everything at once.”

*****************

                Keito finish his practice for his new song that actually he want to sing during the festival and his father, Kenichi get into the room before ask, “Why don’t you just debut as singer since you have talent in it?”

                “If I debut as singer, people will target Karina-chan and that will put her under stress. I don’t want that happen” Reply Keito as he put aside his guitar.

                “Do you really love that girl? I don’t think she is your type since she a bit rough for a normal girl and I heard she always make problem in her days.” Say Kenichi as he knows who Karina is. He admit that he admires with that girl’s will but sometimes, it makes him worry because that girl really popular with many things that quite unpleasant to hear.

                “I love her more than anything. Ah, I also plan to visit her after this.” Say Keito while looking to his watch.

                “I always wish happiness for you but I want you to think deeply about that girl since it will involve with your future and I don’t want my son to get hurt because of that kind of girl.” Kenichi give warn to his son.

                Keito turn to say before leave the place, “Don’t worry, papa. I can do my best because girl likes her around me. She taught me what is meaning of effort and dream.”

*******************

                A pair of eyes watches people leaves Karina’s room and evil smile appear at his face. He mutters, “It seems it already my chance to get what I always hope.”

                He slowly makes movement without anyone attract to him, like a professional bodyguard. He wait for awhile to make sure Karina fall asleep as he clearly understands that girl will fall asleep when feeling bored or alone.

                His hand slowly reaches the door and opens the door without any noise. Tip of his mouth rise when see that girl in deep sleep. He says, “Even you come from family that manage bodyguard centre but you still careless at moment like that. Enemy will attack you when you off guard.”

                He locks the door and approaching the sleeping girl. He crawls to the bed but the action make the girl open her eyes and surprise. She wants to move or scream but it seem she can’t move. She could only muffle, “Ryu-kun! Let me go.”

                “No, no, no, I won’t let you go this time. I already wait for this moment for long time. Don’t worry because it will end soon if you don’t fight.” Say Ryuhei in evil voice. Karina tries her best to escape from his grab but it too strong for her to escape.

*************

                Keito arrive at the hospital and walk straight to the room but can’t open the door. He thinks Karina is sleeping as she always lock the door when sleeping and take out key that he get from Sasuke, in case he want to visit her during the door lock.

                He opens the door and hears someone being struggle in the room. He notices Ryuhei on the top of Karina who try to escape, rage appear in his heart and punch Ryuhei in face. He shouts, “What the heck you’re doing to your sister in-law?”

                Karina quickly jumps into Keito’s arm and her body couldn’t stop shaking. Ryuhei wipe blood at his mouth and says, “You know if I leak about you use violence, your family company would be in trouble.”

                “You know I can leak about what happen to her, you will need to leave your current lifestyle and live like rubbish.” Threat Keito as his arm still around Karina that give secure feeling to her. He glares to Ryuhei until he leaves the room as he knows he will not have any chance by that time.

                “Keito-kun… I don’t want to stay here. Please tell them that I want to go out as soon as possible.” Say Karina as she still remembers about what happen and her mind begin imagines negative things.

                Keito put her back to the bed and says, “You already agree to stay here until you fully recover. We can’t just make you leave the place.”

                Karina put her face on his chest and says in shaking voice, “I afraid if he will come here again and maybe he will do something even worse to me. Even if I told anyone about it, no one would believe it.”

                He pats her head gently, “I believe in you because you’re my lover….” He suddenly gets an idea and whisper to Karina about his plan.

                “It is okay for you to do that? What will others say if they know about that?” ask Karina. She doesn’t want to give any burden to Keito after what happen.

                “They will understand because it is for your own safety.” say Keito. He gives message to her that everything will be okay from the hug and his warmth. Both of them stay in that position for awhile until Karina calm down.

****************

                Rin walk back home alone after listen everything from those man and couldn’t help herself being curious about family that take care of her. She walk until arrive in front of the house that really familiar for her; where she live with a group of people that act as her ‘family’.  The house seems being empty for long time and being put sign ‘for sale’.

                “I wonder what happen here…” say Rin as she looks towards the house.

                Suddenly, a voice distracts her thinking, “What are you thinking by standing in front of empty house?”

                Rin surprise to see it is Yuri who says it from inside the car. She asks, “Your work already done?” She knows that Yuri has work for his family’s new hotel on that day.

                “Yeah, it done smoothly, like what I always like.” Say Yuri. He joins Rin to see the house and says, “I heard family that staying in this house kills themselves by jumping into sea. It seems their company suddenly lose their business and get huge amount of debt but something fishy with the company that they have debt.”

                “What name of the company?” ask Rin.

                “There are 3 company involve; Kuzuryu Bodyguard Centre, Hoshiryu Trading Company and Kitagawa Group. None of them had made any public announcement about their relationship.” Say Yuri.

                Rin remember something and says, “It’s not weird when their company could survive because those three companies always give helps in many things to them.”

                “How you could know about it?” ask Yuri as not everyone know about it especially Rin who just join them few months ago and still in adaption with surrounding.

                “I just heard it somewhere since it involves my family. I used to live with this Walker Family before get into Kitagawa Family.” Rin seem want to cover something as only some of them know about the girls’ relationship with Hoshiryu. She knows that everyone never think Hiromasa is related with Hoshiryu Trading Company.

                “You miss them?” ask Yuri.

                Rin seem can’t find correct way to answer and says, “I don’t know… even I hate them, they let me to live until today but I don’t know if I miss them as they never treat me like their own family.”

                Yuri pats her head gently and says, “I can’t say anything since I don’t know what happen between you and that family but I support every decision that you make. That’s my promise to you.”

                Ryosuke could see both of them from inside his car that stop not far from there. His grab the steering tightly to see the scene before speed off from the place as he really angry. He suddenly remembers words from Karina, “If you really like her, I hope you like her not because of Yumika-chan and if you mess up with my sister, I will send people to beat you.”

                Before he realize, his car already arrive at Hakushika Hospital and he just get off from the car. He decides to visit Karina but meet with Keito who seem manage something at the receptionist. He wants to know what he’s doing and Keito answer, “Oh! I want to arrange doctor and nurse for Karina as she wants to go home. It seems she already bored to stay here without doing anything.”

                Keito can’t tell about what happen and Ryosuke knows he hide something. He says, “It should be me who manage it because I’m her cousin. Even she is not originally a Kuzuryu but our mothers are siblings.”

                “She wants to tell you but worry if she disturbs you since you busy with your works. It seem you father really want to retired and you need to make many preparation to take over it.” Say Keito to cover what actually happen.

                “You also busy with works.” Glare Ryosuke to his friend. He really wants to know what happen but understand that Karina will ask them to cover everything when she wants. Deep in his heart, he jealous with Keito who already has someone like Karina in his life but his mind quickly says, “Baka! Don’t think of it. Only Yumika-chan for me and no one would change everything.”