Chapter 16

First

                “Where should I get that huge amount of money?” ask Rin as she begin panic with the fact that she need to prepare 100 billion yen in just 2 days. She can’t stop moving around the lounge until Karina pulls her to sit and grab hold of her shoulder to avoid her moving. Karina shakes her head to get Rin’s attention, “Rin-chan, could you calm down for awhile? If you continue like that, I afraid you will get hit… from me.”

                Rin obey Karina’s words as she has witness Karina hit people that mostly Ryosuke for several times. She really afraid as that girl never ruins her reputation as bad-tempered person. Karina says, “I know worry about the money but we can use money that we get from our late grandparent but we will only need 10% from it.”

                “Don’t say you want to use that kind of strategies?” ask Ryosuke who seem already understand what kind of strategy that she want to use. He quickly oppose that idea, “You can’t use that idea! You know the punishment of it and it too risky. If he knows about it, Reika’s life in danger.”

                “Relax… for what we have heir of Yamada Police Force when we can’t ask help from you. Our aim right now is to save Reika-chan and it also creates another aim that could give benefit for people who will catch Toru Walker.” Say Karina as she glares back to him.

                “From what I heard about Toru Walker, his name already in most wanted list around the world. It seems he really dangerous person.” Say Yuto as he checks something in his phone.

                “That’s why we need to create another crime for him.” Say Karina with sly smile. Everyone really surprise to hear it as no one know that she could think like that. Ryosuke warn her, “You could get yourself arrest, baka.”

                “About that, you don’t have worry since I will ask other criminal to do it for me.” Say Karina with a smirk. She takes out her phone as it ringing and happily says, “You really know great time to call me… Ne, I need your help about something… Yeah… Just like we had done before this… I only need about 78% than we did before… I will go there today after school… okay, okay… Jaa.”

                She keeps her phone into her pocket and notice curious glare from everyone in the room. She says, “You can follow me if you want since all of you need to know why we’re doing this.”

*****************

                Even only Ryosuke knows what is mean by Karina, everyone still following her to the place. Karina just gives location to them and waits for them as she drives really fast on that time. They arrive at a mansion that hidden by man-made forest.

                A man step out from big door and says, “Welcome to my paradise to all of you. Come inside where you could have better talk.”

                Ryosuke says, “It seems you still do these kinds of things, Yuma.”

                “Since I’m not heir like you, this is just to ensure my living.” Say the guy named Yuma. He welcomes them into the house and most of them surprise to see the big house but it has simple decoration in black & white.

                They know that Karina and Ryosuke know Yuma because they have join summer camp when they still kids that related to arts. Yuma casually says, “When you want me to finish print these moneys?”

                Yuri finally cracks the riddle and asks, “So, you want to give fake money to him? But if he realize it, Reika’s life in danger for sure.”

                “No, no, no, you only want her to die, right? Because she tried to kill you before and you want revenge it. I know you always do that when you hate someone and this time, you want to kill your own sister. You’re heartless girl…you don’t deserve to alive.”Yuto lose his patient and jump into conclusion.

                Karina can’t stand to hear words from Yuto’s mouth, slowly approach him without saying anything or show any emotion before give quick punch at his stomach to make him faint for awhile. She calmly returns to her seat, “Now, we can continue our discussion while he gets into dreamland. This is the plan…”

                After Karina finish tell the plan, Yuma explains to avoid misunderstanding, “I only do this to trap people like him. I already help many people by doing this but I only print black money (fake money) for Kairyu.”

                “Kairyu?” everyone confuse to hear that name.

                Karina says, “Baka, only you and Ryosuke know that I have that name because we get it during that summer camp. I only draw dragon that make that name appear.”

                “But it rather hard to believe you and Ryosuke have gone to summer art camp. It doesn’t suit your taste.” Say Yuri.

                “They sent us there in order to let them manage things without our presence that always create ruckus but it always cause by that girl.” Say Ryosuke. Karina smile gently before her face change dark in second and give same punch like Yuto receive that make Ryosuke join Yuto on the floor.

******************

                On the day of promise, Rin goes at abandoned warehouse by taking taxi. She really worries but the driver says, “Just don’t do anything weird when meet him. We always watch over you from far.”

                Rin fixes pull her ponytail to the side while smirk, “Everything will be okay because I know what I’m doing.” They even make Keito disguise as taxi driver because no one even want to send Rin when know the amount of money that she bring along.

                Rin step out from the car and bring in the luggages that contain money towards the building. It seems she really calm while walking, like she’s going for holiday in that mood. She arrive at the middle of place before shout, “Toru, come out now! I already bring the money and give back my sister!”

                Toru appear from her back and says, “Don’t rush, Rin-chan. We have a lot of time to spare and I want to spend time with my lovely sister.”

                “I don’t have crap time to spend with you! Just return back my sister!” Shout Rin. It seem she already lose the innocent vibe as she really worry about Reika.

                “Wow, I never know you could talk like that.” Toru act like his surprise before says, “If you really want to see your sister, she’s there.  I plan to make her choke with carbon monoxide because it will make beautiful corpse from it.”

                Rin want to punch Toru but hear, “If you harm me, I will push this button…” he shows the controller, “…carbon monoxide will fill that chamber room and you can say goodbye to your sister. Now, just let me enjoy my time with my money and you.”

                Rin rushes to the chamber room and try to open the door but it being lock by using combination of numbers. She punches the door, angrily because she can’t save Reika even her sister already in front of her eyes. She shouts, “I already bring what you want and now, release my sister! You bastard!”

                Toru seem realize something and says, “You’re not Rin-chan. I realize she would never dare to go against me after what I did to her.”

                “Yeah, you almost her and I will not let you to do the same.” Say Rin or it is actually Karina who under disguise after hours of makeup to make she looks like Rin. She shows herself by ruffle her hair after takeoff wig and s her jacket.

Flashback~~

                “No, if he knows it was not me, he will kill Reika for sure.” Say Rin when know the plan is to let Karina be there on Rin’s behalf. She volunteers herself to do the transaction rather than let Rin as it too dangerous for her.

                “I think he will not know about it if I dress like you and I’m sure in his mind only money. He won’t care of anything else.” Say Karina confidently.

                “I’m afraid…” Rin still worry about the plan.

End of flashback.

                “You know….” Karina walk around the place casually, “…it really hot to wear this wig in this condition and my hair really thick. I wonder how Rin-chan could stand with this kind of clothes as I more comfortable in pants rather than skirts. I try really hard not to punch you as soon I meet you because I really hate person like you.”

                “Since you’re not Rin-chan, the agreement is invalid. I will take the money but tell Rin-chan that she need to say goodbye to her sister.” Say Toru. He wants to push the controller but something shoots it off from his hand. He really surprise to see Karina hold the gun.

                Karina sarcastically says, “Surprise to see me with gun? Never think girl like me have gun? I know you would do this when you found out who am me. I dare to do anything as long you didn’t harm any of my sisters.”

                “You also Rin-chan’s sister?” ask Toru with wide eyes.

                “Yeah, I always hot like summer but when someone harms my family, I will hunt them with my cold heart.” Say Karina. She notice Toru thinks she would never know how to open the chamber door and think she would plead to him make her says, “I won’t plead to you because I already know how to open it. My friends already crack it for me. I take the picture by using my camera install within me and send to them.”

                “No wonder I feel a bit weird when see Rin-chan’s necklace not in snowflake but sun. I thought she already change her style.” say Toru. The other thing that he doesn’t know about is First watching them from camera that install within Karina. Rin hardly believe everything like they plan and surprise to see Karina with gun as no one know about it.

                “Sadly to say, I can’t wear her snowflake’s necklace because mine is sun. We can’t change our necklaces just for this place as it is our identity.” Say Karina. She get near to the door and enter combination number while saying, “It really useful since we have genius in First. It all thanks for Yuri-kun.”

                Toru afraid of something as he quickly opens the luggage to check to money and feel relieve to see it is real money. He touches the money and hears, “Police! Don’t ever try to do anything and put your hand on your head!”

                “How could this happen? I already check this place and no police come here.” Toru confuse on what happen.

                Karina brings Reika who still unconscious out from the room before says, “Never look down on us. We’re not just some rich brats like you before but we know how to use what we have wisely. You may not realize it but there are plenty of people from Yamada Police Force and Kuzuryu Bodyguard Centre. Since people like us really greedy in creating reputation, you just make yourself as our target and you will regret it forever.”

                People get into the place to catch Toru. He thinks to run away but the number of people really disadvantage for him. Some of those people help Karina to bring Reika into ambulance while others catch Toru.

**********************

                Rin feel relieve when see everything’s end and Reika save but somehow, her heart still feel uneasy. In her mind, “I only bring burden for them and I can’t do anything for them.”

                Ryosuke snap her back to reality by gently pat her shoulder before says, “We’re going to hospital to check on Reika.”

                “How about you guys go first? I just remember I need to do something. I will go there with my driver.” Say Rin. Everyone seems reluctant to let her but they can’t do anything as her driver already waits for her. When everyone leaves, she gets into the car, “Please send me to grave of my father.”

***********************

                The boys arrive and walk straight VIP room as Karina already tell them which room Reika being admit. They get in to see Reika still unconscious on the bed but no sign of Karina. That girl only join them a few minutes and says, “Nothing harm happen to her other than the chemical that she inhale.”

                “Does it give effect to her?” ask Yuto.

                “Relax, he only use little amount of chloroform on her. She only need enough rest after face that incident.” Explain Karina.

                Keito hug her from behind, “But it really cunning for hiding the fact that you know how to use gun. I really worry when think about you that may get kill by the dangerous criminal.”

                “His criminal records never involve with weapons and make me confident to use the gun. Hey, my family manage bodyguard centre and course of using weapon also there.” Say Karina.

                Yuto get near to the bed and hold Reika’s hand to ensure that she’s still alive. Karina looks around to check someone and asks, “Where is Rin-chan?”

                “He told us that she will be here with her driver. That’s why we leave first without her.” say Yuri.

                Karina put her hand under chin to think about it for while before surprise over something. It seem she think of it as she seem like want to storm out from the room but Keito quickly catch her hand to ask, “Where you want to go?”

                “She’s thinking to leave all of us.” Reply Karina

                Someone run into the room to see it is someone who works for Kitagawa Group and he says, “Rin-sama just tells us that she wants to withdraw herself from Kitagawa Generation.” That statement brings anxious to everyone in that room as they never think she would do that.

**********************

                Rin already ask her driver to leave home before walk to Hiromasa’s grave. She takes off her snowflake necklace and says, “Gomen, papa. I don’t think I deserve to be your child. I’m not pretty like Haru-chan or strong and brave like Natsu-chan. I bring nothing other than trouble to everyone around me and I will leave them to make sure they live happily.” She put the necklace on the grave before walk to leave the place.