Chapter 26

First

                The boys insist to send the girls to airports. The girls will take flight to Seoul by using Kitagawa’s private jet. Karina who could predict something as she says, “We will take several flights in one day and I never think any of you could keep up with it as it way too confusing even for me.”

                “You girls already read our plan.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Baka, if you want to chase us, never use help from your family or using any of your connection. Your father already tells everything to me through phone call.” Scold Karina.

                Reika get near Yuto and says, “Gomen ne but it just we really need space for us… three of us already has enough drama here but I promise to you that I will return back here with my sisters when everything settle down.”

                Yuri asks something that everyone curious, “How about school? Does Julie-san say anything about it?”

                “We will continue home-school when we arrive at our destinations. We also already plan everything for our education” Say Reika. Rin only stay silent at a corner and doesn’t have any intention to join her friends’ conversation.

                Ryosuke notice her not talking to anyone before take seat beside her and says, “You should show any expression that you’re sad to leave this place or worry about what will happen in future.”

                “Honestly, I feel better when know that I will leave this place. At last, I could do whatever I want before officially become Kitagawa Heiress.” Say Rin.

                “I thought you already become his heiress.” Say Ryosuke.

                “It’s way too early to decide it as there are still any possible potential that I will run away. The expectation to become Kitagawa Generation is too high for normal people like me.” Say Rin.

                Ryosuke put something on her palm, “I hope this could be your lucky charm while be there.” It is a bracelet that has simple yet elegant design that would suit to anything.

                Rin asks without look at him, “Is that the one that you want to give Yumika?”

                “No, why would I do that?” ask Ryosuke. Rin doesn’t say anything or look at it that make him grab her wrist just to get her attention. He demands her, “Answer me!”

                “I’m sure you only nice to me because I have same face with your dead girlfriend and you always hope the one that died is me, not her.” say Rin with eyes pierce deep into his eyes.

                “Never once I see you as Yumika-chan. Even both of you have same face but I know both of you totally different. You are you and no one would change it.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Why would care about me?” ask Rin.

                “I don’t know why but I can’t stop worrying about you. I really afraid when know that bastard kidnap you.” Say Ryosuke.

                Rin can’t give any response as they hear announcement that tell about the girls’ flight will depart soon. Karina pulls Rin’s hand while saying, “We have to go now.”

                Keito ask something that everyone want to know, “Could we get in contact with any of you?”

                Reika says, “Unfortunately, we can’t let that happen. Three of us could only contact with each other while focus on our aim.” The girl say goodbye to them before get on their flight.

**********************

                The girls arrive at New York but it seem only Karina who in mood of vacation. Karina says, “Maybe I should go to Central Park before eat delicious pizza or walk around Broadway first.”

                “Karina, we have another flight before reach to Paris for Rin and India for me. You need to arrive at Italy as soon as possible, right?” say Reika with worry tone.

                Karina shakes her head before says, “Oh, actually… I don’t have anything to do for first month where I will travel around to relax.”

                She knows her sisters still stick to their plan and walk to get near Rin while take out something, “Even you still hate everyone, please keep this necklace. This will make you remember who are you when you get feeling you lose your track.”

                Reika make Rin receive the necklace in her palm, “Let’s hope we will meet again soon.”

                “I will visit both of you when get free time.” Say Karina happily.

                Rin drops her tears before asks, “Why? Why you girls still concern about me even after bad things that I do? I even kill someone.”

                “We never stop care about you because we’re sisters. The only thing we don’t want it happen is losing you. What happens before this is self-defence and we still at your side even the whole world hate you.” Say Reika. Karina smiles as she also wants to say the same things. Three of them make group hug for awhile before go to their separate way.

******************

                Years and years come and leave them. The boys take over their family’s company without never stop thinking about the girls. The girls already promise that they will return Japan after they achieve what they want.

                When the day comes, the boys wait at airport after they get email from the girls that they will arrive at Japan on that day. Keito says, “Ah, finally I can meet my love again. It really hard after several years without contact her.”

                “Same goes to me.” Say Yuto.

                Yuri put his hand on Ryosuke’s shoulder before says, “At least, it not torturing like this man. He can’t confess his feeling to Rin.”

                “What are you talking about? I never tell anyone that I like her.” say Ryosuke.

                “So, it’s true that you have feeling with her.” say Keito.

                Ryosuke surrender with it and admit, “Okay, I admit that I have feeling towards her. I don’t want her to feel insecure when around me.”

                “You better confess your feeling to her. I heard from Julie-san that Kitagawa-san will choose husband for her.” say Keito. He knows about it when has meeting with Julie about help Rankou Gakuen to form a band.

                “You guys really free ne~~! Sit here leisurely like nothing happen even all of you are president of big companies.” They hear Karina’s voice from far and notice two female and with a little boy walk towards them.

                “Where is Rin?” ask Ryosuke without even care to greet them.

                “Oh, she has something else to do that make she can’t join us.” Say Reika.

                Karina says, “Kitagawa Group just open their branch at Paris and it is first branch that will manage by Rin-chan. She’s kind of busy by now but promise will return here soon…”

                Keito hugs her from behind, “I never know you’re this kind of random.”

                Suddenly, a little boy strong enough to push Keito aside and put barrier between female and male with threat, “Don’t get near with my mama.”

                “Mama?” everyone surprise to hear it. Yuri asks, “Yutti, don’t tell me that…”

                “Not me.” Reply Yuto and Keito give same response when it changes to him.

                Karina gently pulls the little boy to face her as she low her body, “Ryan, I already remind you that you have to behave. I think you already forget we will meet them today. I already show the pic to you.”

                “But mama, they look weird and one of them hugs you. You know I really hate anyone other than me hug you.” Pout the boy named Ryan.

                “Your son?” the male surprise.

                Karina ruffles Ryan’s hair before introduce him, “Yeah, this is Ryan, my lovely son.”

                “Mama is the one that pull me out from the darkness and now, I will protect her will all my might.” Say Ryan while show his cute fists to others.

                “Ryan, these wonderful guys is Mama, Rin and Reika’s friends.” Karina point to each of them, “This is Chinen Yuri, he is president of great hotel that you always love the service every time we go there, Nakajima Yuto comes from family that expert in Japanese culture and you will learn something from him soon, Yamada Ryosuke is the president of excellent police force where you dream to become police and also my cousin. Lastly, Okamoto Keito, president of an entertainment company and also my lover.”

                “Yeah and when I marry with your mama, I will become your papa.” Say Keito.

                Ryan glares to Keito, “I won’t let you marry my mama because she will marry me when I’m growing up.”

                “It seems like Karina get a mazakon son.” Say Yuri. That make Keito gulp to hear that joke.

                “I never know that.” Comment Karina.

******************

                Yuto send Reika back to hospital while others decide to make stop somewhere. While on the way, he asks what she will doing after this, she reply, “I will working at my family’s hospital. It will be waste if I don’t use what I learn to help people.”

                He stops the car at side of road and asks, “Reika, if I ask you to become my wife, would you accept it?”

                “Yuto…” Reika speechless on how to respond it.

                “I know this is too fast but I don’t want to lose you again. I’m okay if you still want to work as doctor but I don’t want other guy flirt with you.” Say Yuto.

                Reika kiss his cheek before says, “I thought you already with other girl but it seem you really loyal. I even never get any report about you went out with any girl. Maa… even your mom makes you do omiai but you know how to avoid it.”

                “How you could know about that?” ask Yuto in surprise tone.

                “Three of us have five guardians and we always worry about you guys here. They helped us to find everything that we asked them.” Say Reika.

                “Wow, three of you really great yet mysterious. I think I never understand fully about you.” Say Yuto.

                “You don’t have to worry about anything as Reika that you know is the real Reika. Nothing change even when with other people.” Say Reika. For her, the only people that handle the mysterious side are Karina and Rin while she shares innocent vibe with Yumiko. She realizes it after stay far away from others for quite of time.

******************

                Karina on phone to talk with someone, “Oh, we already arrive here, Rin-chan.” Ryan already falls asleep after long flight.

                “It must almost night there, right? We in early of dawn by now.” Say Rin.

                “Am I disturb your sleep?” ask Karina.

                Rin deny it, “No, I haven’t slept yet. I need to finish read some documents by tomorrow. How others?”

                “Nothing interesting happen other than Ryan reject Keito-kun as soon they meet each other.” Say Karina while giggles.

                Rin could alredy predict that as she know Ryan will do that, “It must be hard for both of you to get marry.”

                “It still early for that since I just get work and I don’t know how long it will last. I also will begin work at an institute that require many efforts.” Say Karina.

                “You should just married by now.” Say Rin.

                “How about you? He’s waiting for you. You should see his face really priceless when know you can’t come back.” Karina can’t hide about that. She knows Ryosuke is ready to confess his feeling but Rin is avoiding him.

                Rin silent for several seconds, “I… don’t think I’m ready for that. You know how busy I am here?”

                “You just act like busy. I know how Kitagawa-san gives chance for you to return here even for awhile. Preparation for new branch already finishes and left for launching next month.” Say Karina.

                “Your information never stop impress me even during we outside from Japan. Your connection just too wide that only scared other people.” Say Rin. She knows Karina know about it from their guardians that still at their side, even their work already done.

                “That’s what I only have.” Say Karina, sound like she really proud of it.

                “Hey, I need to go now. Talk with you again later. Take care.” Say Rin.

                Karina only manage to say before the line cut-off, “You too, my sister.”

********************

                Few months later, all of them get invitation for Yuto and Reika’s wedding. Karina visit Reika at hospital as she need to send Ryan foe health examination after she feels his body burning hot, “Wah, never think you will get married that fast.”

                “Yuto’s mom wants our marriage to be soon. It appears Yuto’s brother also want to get married soon with his girlfriend.” Say Reika.

                “Eh?! That brat hasn’t reach 20 already think about marriage. Wah, even I never think about marriage.” Say Karina.

                “Even you never think about marriage, you already has son.” Say Reika.

                Ryan returns back into the room with pout as he just gets his injection. They still stay in that room as it currently break time. He hugs Karina’s body before says, “Mama, I don’t want to get sick again. It would make you worry and you have to take leave from institute to bring me meet Reika-san.”

                “It’s okay, Ryan-chan. It gives chance for me to meet your mama. Make sure after this you listen to everything that mama tell you.” Say Reika as she gives chocolate bar for Ryan but that little boy keeps it in his pocket.

~~~~~~

Only one chap left before it ends.

Karina goes to Italy bcoz I always want to go there

Rin goes to Paris bcoz it is her request

Reika goes to India as my sensei always said that place great for anyone to become doctor

Enough my mumble and hope you love it *wave happily before disappear like ninja*