Chapter 19

First

                Ryosuke decide to drive back to hospital as he gets mail from Yuto that ask him to return back there. It seems Karina already brings out from ER and being admitted into her usual ward room. As soon he arrives there, he asks about Karina and Keito says, “She’s fine but will not wake up for awhile. Her condition critical just now but get stable after that.”

                “Yokatta, I don’t know what I should do if something bad happen to her.” say Ryosuke.

                Reika pat his shoulder, “She’s going to be okay because she is strong girl that we know. She already does many things for us to show that she is strong.”

                “Reika-chan, we know this favor a bit unfair for you but could you help us to look after Karina while we’re going out to find Rin?” ask Yuto after think about every possibility.

                Reika want to join them search for Rin but when she thinks they will want update about Karina’s condition, says, “Okay, I will do it since it easier for me to watch over her.”

                “Thank you, Reika.” Say Keito.

                Reika says, “I will do anything for her as I don’t want her to die yet. I still have question that she need to answer about why she does all of this even know she won’t get any profit from it.”

                “I’m sure each of us also wants to know what it is.” Say Yuto as he hugs Reika’s shoulder. Reika only watch her friends and her lover leave the place before walk into Karina’s ward room.

******************

                Rin silently walk around the hospital compound while try to avoid people there that may recognize her. She also wears something that could hide her face. She still doesn’t have any intention to return but she can’t stop herself worrying about Karina. That tragedy gets coverage nationwide as it one of terrible accident that involve famous family member.

                She gets into the room that she gets information by using other name. She could see Karina still lays on the bed with many wires connect to her body to show that she still alive. She’s lucky that Reika is not around as that girl return her room to refresh herself. She says, “Karina-chan, you always overwork yourself.”

                Rin really hopes that girl will wake up but hope it not during she’s around that place. She stays there for awhile to tidy up the room before leave that place but doesn’t forget to leave paper crane at Karina’s bedside. She says, “Get well soon.”

                She leaves the place and accidentally listens to conversation of hospital staff, “I heard that Kuzuryu ojou-sama may not live without those life-support machines.”

                “Her injuries too severe to be treat. They only say she will be okay because she comes from powerful family and I heard rumors that she’s related with Hakushika ojou-sama.”

                “So, we only need to wait for her until the end of her life?”

                “Yeah, we also need to get ready for anything as we may get attack from her family and friends.”

                Rin really surprise to hear the conversation but quickly flee from that place. She really surprise to see Daiki also there and he says, “You told me that you don’t want to care about her but why you still come here to visit her?”

                “I just want to check her.” say Rin.

                Daiki snickers, “Blood is thicker than water ne~~! Maa…You better leave this place or people will recognize you.”

                “That’s my plan before any of my friends notice that I’m here.” Say Rin. Daiki pulls her hand to make her get into the car before speed off, leaving the place.

******************

                Ryosuke groan in frustration as he can’t get any clue about Rin. He mess up his hair and says, “Why it really hard to find that girl?”

                “Maybe she already has someone to help her to hide from us.” Say Yuto.

                Yuri quickly says, “But to make sure she could fully hide from us, she needs to work together with more powerful people than us which are hard to get.”

                “Does that kind of people exist here?” ask Keito as he knows every movement of other companies always in grasp of Yamada Family and Kuzuryu Family. The truth, they don’t know that Rin is carefully being hiding among normal people that tight-lipped.

                Yuto could see everyone already tired as they don’t even get chance to rest. They begin their search for Rin as soon the last school bell rings. He says, “Let’s go back home for today. We will begin again tomorrow.”

                “No, I want to find her by today.” Say Ryosuke.

                Keito asks, “Ryosuke, why you really want to find Rin? Are you having interest with her?”

                “Of course not. I just thinking if I bring her back to Karina-chan, she will wake up.” Say Ryosuke.

                “It’s not that easy but I could see why you want to do that. You always care about people around you… like Rin.” Say Yuto. Ryosuke want to react to that but everyone already move to get into their cars to go back home as they really exhausted and need to get enough rest for their strength.

***********************

                Karina really happy to spend time together with Hiromasa and says, “I really wish you didn’t died and we could live together happily.”

                “Wah, it must be hard for me since I will have 4 daughters and maybe one or two sons. The house must be really nosy when each of you comes with different personalities but I’m sure I will always smile when I get into the house after busy day.” Say Hiromasa.

                “I also will be happy. Right now, everyone seem ignore me and treat me like I’m nothing. I always jealous to see normal family.” Say Karina.

                “But you know, if I could avoid that accident, you will not become wealthy daughter or have wonderful boyfriend like that boy. We may face problem of money.” Say Hiromasa.

                Karina hugs Hiromasa’s waist, “I’m okay to have that kind of problem. I always want to spend time with them but they always busy with their works and make me keep feeling lonely. That’s why I keep doing many things to overcome it.”

                “I’m happy to hear it but I want you to enjoy your life right now… I mean when you wake up later.” Say Hiromasa.

                Karina shakes her head to sides, “I don’t want to wake up because I can’t meet you anymore. I don’t want to accept that fact.”

                “You should accept the fact and remember I always live in your heart.” Say Hiromasa. Karina looks to the front to enjoy the view to digest what her dad tells her. She confuse on what she should do as her head thinks many possibilities.

                After awhile, Hiromasa bring her to edge of water and says, “I’m happy to meet you but you need to return for those who still alive and love you.” He doesn’t give chance for Karina to give respond, his hands in flash pushes Karina into the water.

**********************

                The machine suddenly beep and it make everyone in chaos. People keep run into and out from the room while try their best to manage the situation. First quickly rush there when get phone call from Reika. She runs into Yuto’s arms and cries, “Doctor said this may her last moment to breathe.”