Chapter 13

First

                They go to Yamada Mansion as they want news from Yamada Police Force. Karina keep looking off the window, Yuto can’t stay calm that make Keito and Yuri pull him to stay at one place, Rin only  stay at her sit but she clutches her fist, and Ryosuke sit the furthest chair as he want to wait the news. Suddenly, Yuri’s phone ringing and it show number of their senpai, Kota.

                He put it a loud speaker, “Hello, Yabu-kun.”

                “Do you guys hear this?” ask Kota. He knows First really well as always treat them like his own younger siblings. They make noise a bit before Kota says, “I already get information about Reika-chan. She’s at one of my hotel and my worker will make phone call to any of you to tell which hotel she is.”

                “Please call Ryosuke since Keito and I need to hold Yuto before he acts weirdly.” Say Yuri. Yuto want to say something but Karina already smack his head to avoid him shouting at the telephone. Kota end the call and everyone return back to what they are doing.

                Rin walks towards mirror and saw her locket shining by the sunlight. The situation suddenly turns chaos because Karina suddenly falls to the floor with her pale face. Keito rushes to check on her and it seem she faint. Ryosuke show a room where Karina could lay down on the bed comfortably.

                “She really needs rest right now. I think it better to send her to hospital to make sure she’s really okay.” Say the doctor after finish checking on Karina. He keeps his tools inside his bag before leave the room.

                Ryosuke get into the room after finish answering phone call and says, “It seem we will have to divide into two groups; one for search Reika while the other group send Karina to hospital. I will on search Reika-chan.”

                “Just let me to send her to hospital while you guys search for Reika.” Say Keito but Rin says that she also want to send that girl to hospital and make others to search group for Reika.

**************

                While drive the car, Keito says, “I thought you will want to follow those who search Reika.”

                “How could I follow them when Karina faint in front of me?” ask Rin to Keito. Honestly, she doesn’t know which she should choose but decide to join him as she knows others will manage to found Reika.

                “It must be hard to choose which one you want to follow since both of it involve your sisters. If I’m at your shoes, I can’t make decision.” Say Keito. Rin want to say something but they already arrive at hospital and send Karina in.

                “I will need to make her stay here for several days. Her health really decreasing since the last time she admits here.” Say the doctor.

                Rin try to think of something and asks, “Does she always like this?”

                “Her body really weak and already many things to fix it but it only stand for awhile.” Say Keito. Both of them wait at the waiting area while doctor manage everything. Keito buys canned drink for Rin and himself while waiting. He tells Rin, “Don’t worry because everything will be okay. Even Karina has weak body but she has strong will.”

******************

                Ryosuke, Yuto and Yuri ride in one car to a place. They could only hope that Reika doesn’t run away when they arrive there. Ryosuke says, “I already ask them to make plan to avoid her to run away from the place.”

                “We really need to bring her back and go straight to hospital. I’m sure Karina-chan really wants to know that we get Reika-chan back.” Say Yuri. They could only wait patiently until they arrive to the place as nothing else they could do.

                Reika relax herself at the seashore and her sights don’t off from the sea. She really hopes the sea’s wave could wash away all her worries. She comes to that place as she always loves the sea view of that resort.

                Suddenly, a voice approach her, “You think by running away will solve everything?”

                She really surprise to know it is Yuto, Ryosuke and Yuri already behind her. She could see Yuto’s face really dark at that moment. She want to run away but Yuto’s hand already catch her hand and ask, “Are you already crazy by running away just like that when things in chaos there?”

                “How you guys could know that I’m here?” ask Reika.

                “This place belongs to Yabu-kun and it was him who told us.” Say Yuri.

                Reika says, “Just leave me alone here. I don’t worth to be with you guys anymore.”

                Ryosuke annoy to hear it and scold, “It’s not about being worth or not but there are people who worry about it. Karina-chan really worries when know that you’re missing and ignore her own health which makes her life in danger.”

                Reika really surprise to hear it and make her body shirk to the ground as she never thinks her action will make her own twin-sister become like that. She totally lost in thought before tell them to bring her to hospital. They get into the car and rush to the hospital.

******************

                Reika rush to the room and see Karina lay calmly on the bed motionlessly. She asks, “What happen to her?”

                Rin stand up from the couch to get near Reika before slap her. She scolds her, “What are you think that you’re doing? You should feel grateful that you have nice family that want to take care of you. I feel really happy when know we’re twins because I know I have great family who is you guys. I almost want to kill myself because of I live together with those people. They never care of me but always wish me to die and their son almost me. When I feel happy to know my real family, you almost ruin it. Give back my dream family!” She hits Reika many times and makes Ryosuke pull her into hug just to stop her movement.

                Karina slowly open her eyes when hear noise around her before says, “You guys really noisy. I want to sleep more.”

                “Karina! You’re awake… but doctor said that you will be out for awhile.” Say Rin as she still remembers clearly what the doctor told her and Keito, “We found tiny leftover from the poison in her system. It almost destroys her system but we manage to avoid it and she will be unconscious for awhile.”

                “How could I sleep when your voices get into my dream?” say Karina. She wants to move but her body still weak at that moment. She notices Reika also there and says, “It’s good to see you’re safe. Don’t make problem that will make other people into trouble.”

                Ryosuke says, “If you really want to ask for forgiveness, you better begin care about people around you since you already have Yuto-kun.  If you do that again, you would never know what Yuto-kun will do as just now he already become insane people when you’re missing.”

                “Wow, it seem hard to believe that you could say something like that ne~~!” say Yuri as he throw his hand to Ryosuke’s shoulder and everyone laugh with it until make nurse scold them to slow down the voice.

******************

                They attend the school on next day even without Karina even that girl wants to join them. They arrive in front of their lounge and notice there are too many gifts. Ryosuke says, “It seems we’re too busy with many things and almost forget about our own fans.”

                “Maa, usually… Karina would do this for us since none of us could do better work like her. It just too bothersome to do it for all of this within less than hour since we still have class to attend and some of us need to make preparation before class begins.” Say Yuri as he looks towards Ryosuke and everyone agree with him.

                Yuto tries to think the solution that they could do at that moment but nothing come to his mind until Rin says, “How about you guys just take things that have your names? It would be easier since you don’t have to take other people’s gifts.”

                “It seem your mind better than Yuri’s.” say Ryosuke as he pats her head before begin small argue with Yuri.

                Reika tries her best not to look awkward in front of them, take gifts that have her name and notice two envelopes that has similar design but it send to two different people; Rin and herself. She says, “Rin, there is letter for you but it doesn’t show who the sender this.”

                “Letter for me?” Rin never think that she would get something from anyone in that school as she doesn’t think anyone recognize her yet. She looks at the letter in her hand and slowly opens the envelope. It took for awhile for her to read the letter before gasp as surprise to know the content. She looks towards Reika and she could see that girl also have same reaction like her.

                Reika asks, “Do you think Karina know about this?”

                “I don’t know since she seem doesn’t letter in same design envelope like us.” Say Rin.

*****************

                Karina really bored to stay in that ward room but she hasn’t allowed moving from the bed yet. While she in middle of watching television, people get into the room and lock the door but it seem Karina doesn’t panic and says, “It seem nothing escape from you guys ne.”

                “We’re responsible on three of you until you girls reach the age. You seem didn’t scare of us anymore.” Say one of them, Inagaki.

                “But it really surprising that you guys still loyal with your work. Even ofukuro already forget about it and our grandparent already died.” Say Karina.

                “Since we really need to make sure Hoshiryu’s blood in your body doesn’t end at three of you.” Say Nakai. Others smile but it seems only one person seem stern at that moment that makes Karina worry about something that shouldn’t happen even after she already do something to avoid it happens.