Finale

First

                Rin arrive at Tokyo and only certain people know her arrival. A little boy runs to her before hug that make she says, “Ryan, you’re here. I thought you would be busy to help your mama.”

                “Today is off day after we finish up a case.” say Ryan.

                Karina ruffles her son’s hair, “Yeah but Ryan really sad as he has to part with kawaii Mi-chan. He takes care of her like a boyfriend does to his girlfriend.”

                “Why I can’t stop thinking Ryan is like the small Keito? You really know it really well.” Say Rin.

                Three of them leave the airport and get into car to reach resort where wedding of Yuto and Reika take place. Keito plans to go there with Karina but Ryan still can’t approve  him to get near with his mama and even follow them when go out for date. While on the way, Rin make comment, “Your driving style never changes. You should try to become racer after this.”

                “I want to do that but none of Ryan or Keito allows me to do that kind of job.” say Karina.

                “I don’t want you to get injured.” Say Ryan.

****************

                Reika happy to see three of them already arrive since she can’t meet Yuto until their wedding day. She hugs Rin and says, “I really miss you. You never contact me ever since I return Japan.”

                “Gomen, my works really pile up and finally get leave.” Say Rin.

                Ryan tugs Karina’s clothes before asks, “Can I go out to play? I found great place around this resort.”

                “I will follow you as I still can’t believe you to be alone.” say Karina and they leave the room.

                Reika asks Rin, “Are you ready to face him? It may change everything in your life.”

                “You and Karina said same things but I only have one answer, I would never run away from my feeling again. Staying at place where no one knows me makes me feel lonely and realize what I have before this; people that always support my back.” Say Rin.

                Reika smiles gently before says, “I feel really relieve when know when you realize it. Both me and Karina notice it ever since we went to separate way, your eyes has glimpse of lonely feeling. Maa, the one that most lonely must be Karina.”

                “That’s make her adopted Ryan with only reason wants to save him.” Say Rin.

                “Or she could see her little self within Ryan? That boy come from family that always involve in troubles and it always him that need to put blame but always hide it with smile… just like Karina ever since kids.” Say Reika. She suddenly come out with something, “Ne, could you help me on something.”

******************

                Rin couldn’t understand why it must be her that needs to check cake at kitchen. Reika explain to her, “It supposedly Karina who manage it but it may impossible since Ryan will want to play for long time and it always happen.”

                Rin walks to kitchen and notice workers still focus on preparing the wedding cake. One of the workers notice her, “Ah, we still in middle of prepare it but we already has visual design if you want to see it.”

                Rin only agree as she doesn’t know what she should do actually but when she see it, “Wow, it really beautiful. Both of Reika and Yuto would be happy to see it.”

                “Neither both of them has seen the design as it is they leave everything to us.” Say the staff.

                “Maa… both of them always give everyone chance to do anything that they want. They are really generous towards everyone. Somehow, it feels too good to be real to see how all of us already become adult and create many achievements.” Say Rin. When realize she talks too much, she just excuses herself before leave the place to let the workers continue their task.

                While she walking along the beachside, someone walk towards her with casual pace and asks, “Why you never tell me that you already here?”

                She really surprise to see it is Ryosuke but she can’t move or run away anymore. Ryosuke get hold of her shoulders’ before pull her into his arms. He whispers to her ear, “Finally, I could reunite with you. It really hard for me to face my days without you around.”

                “What are you saying?” Rin doesn’t want to believe his words.

                Ryosuke confess, “My only wish right now is for you to stay at my side. I don’t anyone else to take your place as they are not you.”

                “I don’t know if I can…” Rin don’t know if she could make decision but as soon her lips being cover by Ryosuke’s, she knows she won’t regret with that decision anymore.

                They share kiss for awhile but suddenly broke it as a boy shout, “Mama! There are shameless couple that kissing here!”

                They know it is Ryan based on the voice but later on, he groans in pain as someone smack his head. Ryan cries, “Mama! That really hurt!”

                “It’s your own fault. I already told you to shut your mouth when see them.” say Karina but when she realize who is the couple, “Ah, it is both of you. Eh?! Why both of you already meet?”

                “Don’t tell that you already plan something during the ceremony?” ask Ryosuke that bring grin at Karina’s face. He says, “You really cunning girl.”

                “I only plan something that really simple without back-up plan since Rin-chan keep avoiding you. I even plan this before we return to Japan but it seems that plan won’t be needed anymore.” Say Karina.

                “You really free~~!” comment Rin.

                Ryan says, “She only likes this because she’s sad that I won’t accept Keito as her husband. I even disturb their date and never let them kiss.”

                They laugh to see Karina’s face become red and Rin says, “It seem unreal to see you become mama to Ryan and Reika will become Yuto’s wife.”

                “Don’t worry because you will become someone’s wife too.” Say Karina. She cuddle Ryan that seem really tired before says, “I will leave both of you here but remember to return resort. We have big day tomorrow.”

                After Karina and Ryan leave them alone, Ryosuke says, “It really hard to believe girl that always do everything she want in her own pace, already has a son.”

                “Same goes to you as I heard your company already has branch worldwide.” Say Rin.

                “That is more to collaboration with Kuzuryu Bodyguard Centre after we notice great opportunity to do so. You’re way better than me as Kitagawa Group already become really popular worldwide.” Compliment Ryosuke.

                Silent accompany them with sound of waves crashing the land. It is not uncomfortable silent but more to give space for both of them to feel each other warmth. They hold each other hand while walk at seashore. Ryosuke broke the silent, “You will return to Paris after the wedding?”

                “That’s the initial plan but it seems oji-sama want me to stay here for awhile to rest. I have been work really hard for past few years but I have no idea what to do since Reika will focus her new life as wife while Karina must be busy with her works.” Say Rin.

                “How about we spend time together? I also get few days off after this wedding. Let’s spend time as lover.” Say Ryosuke.

                Rin realize something, “I haven’t accepted you as my boyfriend yet.”

                “Yet?” Ryosuke pout but then, turn to grin, “It’s mean you want to be your boyfriend. You should feel lucky to have me as your lover as there are many girls that want to be my lover.”

                “Then, just choose them as your lover.” Rin sulk with him.

                Ryosuke kiss her cheek before says, “I can’t do that because they are not you. You know that, right? Maa… let’s go back as I’m sure you still tired after long flight from what I heard from someone.”

***********************

                “Now, I announce both of you husband and wife.” Reika and Yuto kiss and everyone cheer for them.

                During the reception, everyone enjoy their time with the newlywed by dancing and eating. Yuri also enjoy his time with his fiancée who is famous model that bring surprise to everyone as that hotel president always change his girls with excuse they are not like what he wants.

                Rin and Ryosuke dance happily with others and that attract attention as they create new world around them. Keito want to dance with Karina but Ryan pull his mama to dance floor. Reika and Yuto greet all the guests that attend their big day. Everyone that know members of First really impressive to see them again as they really popular with many things.MC takes microphone and says, “Thank you everyone for coming here and now is time for the bride to throw the bouquet. All single ladies, please gather at the centre.”

                Rin pulls Karina to join others at the centre even it just to have fun. Reika looks around before turn to throw the bouquet. She mouths something without any voice, “I know who will get this but there are two people.”

                Yuto knows what is mean by that and only smiles with it. He watches the bouquet fly in the air before land on Karina. Reika looks at it and happily says, “Yatta!!! Karina gets the bouquet!”

                Karina really surprise to see the bouquet in her hand, “Eh?! Why me? It supposedly to be Rin-chan, deshou?”

                “I think this the only way for you to make Ryan accept Keito.” Whisper Rin.

                Keito hugs her from back, “It seems we will get married soon.”

                Ryan slowly get near them and says, “It seem you can’t wait for me to grow up to get married with you. People always said that you will get married in nearest time when get that bouquet.”

                She could see tears in her son’s eyes that make her tell him, “Maybe I’m not suitable to be your wife but remember that I will always be your mama. I will make sure no one harm you.”

                Ryan hugs her before says, “It should be me who protect you. I will allow you to get married with him but if he hurt you, allow me to kill him.”

                Keito gulp to hear it but Karina quickly fix it, “I won’t allow you to kill him but I allow you to hurt him more than what I feel.”

                “Okay, I agree with it.” say Ryan and that receive applause from everyone in that hall. Karina wipes her tears as it show how mature Ryan even it only a while he become her son.

******************

                “Ne, tell me again why we should follow both of you for honeymoon?” ask Karina while they waiting at airport. It seem the newlywed suddenly invite them to spend time.

                “Hey! We never go out with all of us and this is the only time we have before everyone busy again.” Say Reika. The guys leave them to buy snacks and drinks as they still have long time to wait for the flight.

                Rin leave sigh, “But I think this is our first time properly go holiday. Before this, it being disturb by that accident.”

                Ryan reaches there by running a bit and says, “Mama, I bought your favourite ichigo pocky and drink.”

                “Hey! It was me who bought it for her.” argue Keito when arrive with others. It seem Ryan begin accept Keito as his future papa after that reception and completely become great dad-son.

                “Hey! Who is the son and who is the dad?” ask Yuri. It seems his fiancée can’t join them as she has job that can’t be avoid.

                “I think Ryan will grow up more than Keito soon. Maybe Karina will confuse which one is her husband.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Why you guys really like to tease us?” ask Keito, almost crying with it as his mind begin imagine things.

                Karina only smiles before says, “It because your reaction too interesting.”

                “Ne, tell us when you’re going to make ceremony for your wedding?” ask Reika when remember about it.

                “Mama still manage her business to quit job before get married with papa.” Ryan discloses the secret plan that the couple already plan.

                Karina quickly cover his mouth before says, “Don’t tell that! We already agree it is secret.” Everyone just laugh to hear it after see her red face that show she really embarrassed at the moment.

                They enjoy their moment together without worries of anything and face the future. Reika become a doctor that really focus on great in service, Yuto conduct many traditional event and has wide range of students, Karina already quit from work but sometimes help the institute when her help is needed, Keito successfully create various kinds of idol group with many almost unbelievable idea, Yuri build successful resorts at place that people think won’t sell well at first glance, Ryosuke manage to create new police force at overseas, and Rin already stay in Japan as she thinks she can’t stay away from others anymore. They always meet each other as they don’t want their bond being apart anymore.

****************

This is final chapter for this series but I really apologize if this is really bad as I always bad in end things XD

Hope you enjoy it and my new story… still under plan as I have too many ideas at once.

c

Thank you for read this and I really happy for it.