Chapter 15

First

                That morning, everyone at Rankou Gakuen surprise to see Karina arrive with hyper mode even she just gets discharge from hospital. She get into lounge and greet happily, “Ohayou, everyone~~!”

                Reika jump out from her chair and says, “So, it’s true that you already discharge from hospital but why your room in that hospital still have your name?”

                Keito arrive and says, “It is preparation if she suddenly gets admit into hospital again. There will be doctor and nurse stand-by in infirmary.”

                Rin get near Karina and whisper something to her when that girl relaxes at her favourite couch in the lounge. The girl just smile while nod a bit which make people curious and words that come out from only, “Leave it to me!”

                “What are both of your girls’ talks about?” Keito want to know their girls’ plan.

                Karina shakes her head and says, “Like I will tell you about it.” She grabs her bag and run to leave the lounge since it almost time for class. They decide to forget the topic and leave for their classes.

***************

                Karina and Rin decide to stay in the lounge after school’s time end. Others also want to stay since they want to know about it but all of them have many things to do on that day. Rin asks, “How are you going to find it?”

                “We will use help from one of our senpai that really great I finding things that you want to know.” Say Karina. Rin can’t understand it and wait for her friend to continue, “We need to wait here since that senpai can’t be say as dangerous person that could help us and it’s a risk to do it.”

                “Who is that person?” ask Rin but she can’t finish her question as a group of people in dark suit appear. They want to pull the girls but Karina already give warning, “Don’t touch any of us! We will tell your leader if you do that!”

                Rin really amazes to see how Karina could easily control the people even she doesn’t involve with them. Both of them being to a luxury car and she surprise to see a guy already wait for them inside the car. Karina casually says, “You really need to remind your people that they should learn to act gentle towards female or you won’t be popular, Yuya-senpai.”

                “You should learn to act according to your age and what can I do for you this time?” say Yuya.

                Rin really scared as Yuya’s sight really cold towards her. Karina notices that and says, “He is Yuya-senpai and don’t worry about his spooky face as he actually child at heart… oh, I need your help to find about Walker Family. There are too many rumours about that family and I’m too lazy to find it by myself.”

                “That’s normal for you since you still in rehabilitation.” Reply Yuya before make decision, “I will ask them to find it and I will send to you like usual.”

                “Thanks, you really help us. What is the pay for it?” say Karina without worry while Rin afraid if the pay that Yuya ask, she can’t afford it.

                Yuya smiles, “I will not ask more from both of you… I will only ask details about…” Rin feel really worry about the pay as it really impossible for her to prepare it. She looks towards Karina to ask what they should do for that insane pay.

                Karina happily says, “That’s really easy for me. How long you will need to give me what we want?”

                “As soon as possible.” Answer Yuya.

                “Okay, deal. I will give what you want as soon I get information about them.” Say Karina and both of the girls get off from the car that stops in front of Karina’s house.

                “Karina, don’t you think what he ask for pay is too much? How could we get that restricted and dangerous information?” Rin sound her worries while both of them get into the house.

                Karina doesn’t say anything until Kurokawa serve tea for them and says, “Ojou-sama, me and Namikawa need to go out for awhile as we need to make report to Master and it will take time but we promise that we will return before dinner.”

                “Don’t worry about my dinner as I may eat outside today.” Say Karina.

                Smile at Karina’s face gradually gone when only leave both of them and says, “About Yuya-senpai’s pay, I already have it since I really interested in what his target want and everything already in my hand.”

                “That’s why you don’t panic when he tell about the pay.” Say Rin and Karina just smiles while drink her tea.

*******************

                Reika goes to Hiromasa’s grave and pay respect to her father. She says, “What should I do? I only know how to make worse things for my family. Tell me what I should do.” She can’t dare to face her friends after what happen even they already apologizes her.

                She doesn’t realize that a pair of fierce greedy eyes on her. The person walks to get near her and quickly cover . Reika doesn’t have time to react and slowly lose her conscious as the chemical that she inhales. The person says, “We can use you to get more money after your sister tore us apart. Put all the blame to your stupid sisters.”

****************

                Yuto feel uneasy when he injured himself with hot water while practice his sandou. His assistance notices it and asks, “Yuto-sama, is there anything that you worry about? Your skill seems a bit out today.”

                “I’m okay… maybe this happen because I haven’t practice this too long. There are too many things happen but I know it would never end which make me need to practice from time to time.” Reply Yuto. He continue his practice even his hand need to be treat.

                Suddenly, maid run to his practice room and says, “Your friends, Chinen-sama and Okamoto-sama here. They said that they can’t contact you and come here. It’s urgent.”

                “What do you mean by that?” ask Yuto and his friends arrive there.

                Keito says, “It seems the girls get phone call from someone that told about Reika’s kidnapped. We already try to contact you but it only get into your voicemail and both of us here to bring you to Karina’s house.”

                Yuto really surprise to hear it and excuses himself to change into proper clothes before join others to reach Karina’s house. Everyone wonders how they could know about it when the kidnapper hasn’t make phone call to First or Hakushika Family. They want to ask the girls but none of them want to say anything; Rin still in big shock while Karina already in deep sleeps after take her medicine and can’t be awake.

                “So, what we should right now?” ask Yuto.

                Ryosuke stand up, “You sit down and relax as I know your mind really in mess right now. We can only wait for kidnapper’s phone call or Rin relaxes or that brat wake up.”

********************

                They didn’t get any news from anything about Reika and no one dare to say it aloud. They spend most of them in First lounge as they really worry about Reika. Suddenly, knock at the door and says, “There is a delivery for Kuzuryu Karina.”

                Karina opens the door and she seems familiar with the person but says, “Oh! Thing that I ordered already here! Yokatta, I just make my payment via email.”

                “What the heck you’re ordering while we’re worry about Reika here?” Yuto really irritated with Karina’s attitude who really carefree.

                Rin’s phone ringing and she answer it before quickly put loud-speaker. She even make signal for them not to make noise at that moment. She says, “Hello… how you know my phone number?”

                The voice chuckles, “Rin-chan, you still remember me. Ah! I thought you must not remember me anymore after you run away from my family and destroy it while you really happy with your life with Kitagawa.”

                Memories rush into Rin’s mind; it is voice of person who she wants to avoid forever. She says, “Toru-nii…”

                “You still call me like that? It really makes me to hear it.” Say Toru in evil tone.

                “Why you suddenly call me?” ask Rin. She tries to sound cool even her heart like want to explode.

                “I just want to tell you that I have your beautiful sister. I don’t think I can’t hold myself in front of her because she’s too beautiful.” Say Toru. Yuto feel really angry with it and want to say something but the boys react in seconds  to pull him away while Karina only shakes her head to the sides before return to her document reading.

                Rin take deep breath to calm down, “What you want this time? I know you always do something like this to gain something.”

                “You such a great sister for me… if you still think me as your brother.” Compliment Toru before says, “Easy, I want you to give me 100 billion to me in cash in exchange of your beautiful sister. I want in 2 days.”

                “2 days? Please give me more time since I don’t have that much money right now.” Rin tries to buy more time for it.

                Toru silent for awhile before says, “No, 2 days no matter what. You’re rich girl and money is not your problem anymore. 100 billion in 2 days or you will never see your beautiful sister anymore.” The call end without Rin could respond for it.

                Rin begin panic, “How could I get that much money for that? I can’t ask Julie-san or Johnny-san for that.”

                “Yeah, even you ask them, they surely will make you regret with what you want.” Say Karina as she closes the file and slightly throw to the coffee table. She seem really calm even when know her sister in deep troubles.

                Keito realize something and says, “It seem you know what you should do right now.”

                “Yeah but my head can’t think of anything. I need Yuri-kun’s brain for this thing and everyone’s idea but I need to talk with Rin-chan first… alone.” Karina pulls Rin to get near her before pull curtain that she always use to cover herself when changing clothes. The boys want to listen the conversation but the girls talk in low voice which makes it hard for them to hear it.

                Karina finishes the conversation by saying, “We need to take risk for this since the information that I get from Yuya-senpai doesn’t really help us right now.”

*****************

                Reika crying in silent as she thinks that she only burden to everyone. She can’t even take care of herself that lead her being kidnapped. She can’t move her body since hangs and legs tied with ropes while her eyes being cover by dark clothes. She could remember the man’s words, “Don’t you even dare to think or try to run away. If you do that, I will make sure you never meet your family or friends anymore.”