Chapter 22

First

                Rin wakes up and feel something different around her; the room too big and has another 3 bed other than her bed. The room being divide into 4 sections that decorated with different things; first section decorated with pink color as has sweet girl vibe, second section decorate with dark colors, third section decorated with many things that really fashionable, and her section being decorated with light yellow color and has Pokémon theme.

                A girl that seem has same face with her get into room and says, “Rin-chan, you better wake up and get ready for breakfast with everyone.”

                “What?” Rin couldn’t understand what happen but somehow she manages to get ready for to join everyone at breakfast.

                She really surprise to see Hiromasa sit at dining table, reading newspaper while sipping his coffee. She hears Karina’s voice, “Papa, you should stop read newspaper at dining table or it will get stain with breakfast again or you accidentally pour coffee to your clothes. Then, you will whine like kids about your stained newspaper again.”

                “Hai, hai, I will listen to dark princess words today as I don’t want to give trouble to your mama to wash my clothes that get stain with coffee again.” Say Hiromasa as he put aside the newspaper.

                Suddenly, a guy ruffles Karina’s hair while saying, “Karina-chan, you shouldn’t say like that to someone that called oyaji.”

                Hiromasa calls everyone by their names, “okay, I make check on everyone; Hikaru, Kota, Reika, Karina, Yumika and Rin. Okay, everyone’s here.”

                Demi put down food, “Minna! It breakfast time! I make everyone’s favorite’s pancake.”

*****************

                After breakfast, small fight begins between Hikaru and Karina where it about her relationship with someone. Hikaru says, “No, I won’t let you to go out with that guy. Just because Oyaji in good condition with his father, I won’t allow you to date him.”

                “Who are you to decide what I want to date? Even papa allows me to date him.” Say Karina. Rin couldn’t understand what happen but then Yumika whisper, “Somehow, Hikaru-nii couldn’t accept Karina-chan date with Okamoto Keito as he always bully him. Don’t tell me that you forget his priceless face when Karina-chan introduces her lover to us.”

                “He~~!! He really a protective brother…” say Rin.

                “Mou, why he only protective with Karina-chan? I wish he would do the same for me but not about my relationship with Yuto-kun. You only care about her.” Say Reika while she drying her hands after finish washes dishes.

                “How could I not worry about her? She always gets in and out from hospital but still have time to think about love.” Say Hikaru before Karina snicker, “Just worry about your girlfriend and leave me alone.”

                Yumika suddenly remember, “Eh?! Rin-chan, you should get ready as you have date with Yamada-san today. You must don’t want to make him wait for you.”

                Rin surprise to hear it, “But I thought you with him.”

                “Rin-chan, I may like him but more as friends and he like you. Are you already forget I have crush on my senpai at cram school?” ask Yumika. Rin totally confuse on what happen as all she knows, Yumika and Hiromasa already died and they never have brothers.

                Reika suddenly appear with set of clothes and shove to Rin while saying, “This is for you to wear for the date.”

                “Wow, you manage to come out with new clothes again in a week? That really cool.” Say Karina as she pushes Hikaru aside to take a look at clothes on Reika’s hand. That action make Hikaru’s head bump to the couch.

                Kota smiles before says, “Even Karina-chan has weak body, her strength really no joke.” He smacks Hikaru’s head that add more pain at his head.

*****************

                Rin feels really weird when Ryosuke really warmth towards her as she knows he rarely nice to her. Both of them decide to watch movie at cinema and enjoy their time together as Ryosuke busy with his life as fashion model. Ryosuke says, “Ah, I still remember how you capture my heart by just ignoring me.”

                “Really?” Rin still confuse but she doesn’t know to describe it by words.

                “Yeah, you’re different from your sisters. Four of you really popular and also hard to approach as everyone want to get near all of you plus one of your sisters, Karina-chan seems really well-known with her ‘scary’ attitude.” Say Ryosuke.

                “So, you want to say that you’re really great because could overpass her?” Rin tries to play cool.

                Ryosuke chuckles, “Maa… everything change when Keito manage to get her heart and it become hot topic for your fans as never think he could do that when Hikaru-kun always bully him.”

                Rin begin more uneasy than before as she become more confuse, “Ne, what kind of movie that we will watch today?”

                “Oh, it is latest movie of Rurouni Kenshin that you like. I manage to get special ticket and we can watch it without anyone notices us.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Yeah, it always someone approach you for something every time we go out for date.” Rin doesn’t know how she could say that clearly.

                Ryosuke proudly says, “It can’t be helped since everyone around the world knows who is me while you only popular at our town.”

                Rin pouts with those words before Ryosuke adds, “If I could give chance, I don’t want you to be popular as you’re mine. So, I won’t need to fight with anyone to get your heart.”

                Both of them enjoy their moment and Ryosuke even surprise her with a bouquet of roses. She accept it happily while saying, “Arigatou, Ryosuke-kun. I’m really happy with this.”

                “I feel really lucky as you never be with me because of my looks or reputation. Even I just bought you cheap things, you always are really happy.” Say Ryosuke.

                Rin hugs him and says, “I feel really happy just to be with you even you didn’t bring anything with you.”

                “I really want to exceed what your sisters had got but it really hard to do more than Keito. His idea always bigger than me. That super huge teddy bear really hard to get and I heard it is special order made.” Say Ryosuke.

                Rin thinks doesn’t know about it but somehow she could says, “He just worry Karina-chan lose interest with him as she’s rarely show her earnest emotion. Since his lover popular as ice princess, he needs to always give warmth to her.”

                Ryosuke get his face near to her face, “But I know I will always could do this to you, only for you.” His lips touch hers and it slowly becomes deep passionate kiss.

****************

                She reaches home late in night and hopes no one still awake. She doesn’t have to worry about lock as she bring along key when go out. She asks Ryosuke to stop the car a bit far from the house to avoid anyone knows that she comes home late and says, “Arigatou, Ryosuke-kun. I have fun today.”

                “Don’t worry about it. I know I will be really busy for next few days but I promise I will bring out for date again.” Say Ryosuke. He speed off the car after watch Rin get into the house compound.

                Rin really surprise when see Karina still outside the house, staring the sky that full of stars. That girl doesn’t realize her presence until she greet, “Karina-chan, why you still awake?”

                Karina surprise to see Rin before could answer, “I just want to see the stars as I read somewhere tonight’s stars is the best.”

                “Why you really like stars?” ask Rin as she takes seat beside her sister.

                “Don’t you think it really great to shine at such a dark place without care if anyone would want to see them? They never care if they share same place and has same light that make them shine. Human just too greedy over everything that they desire.” Say Karina while looking towards the sky.

                Rin says, “Karina-chan always says something mature that make anyone else hard to understand it. I would never think something like that.”

                “It because this is just dream and you will have to wake up soon.” She could see Karina move but somehow, it is not Karina’s voice as that voice seem like belong to a guy.

**************

                “Wake up, sleepyhead.” Say Ryosuke before flick Rin’s forehead. He asks, “How you could sleep for such short flight?”

                “Hey! Don’t hurt her! We’re not making you sit beside her to hurt her.” scold Reika from behind.

                Ryosuke grumble, “Why it has to be me sit beside her? Just ask Yuri.”

                Yuri who sits at front says, “Unfortunately, I already promise with one of my fans that I will sit with her.”

                Rin opens her eyes and see she still on plan before remember that she’s on the way with other students for school trip to Kyoto. She looks towards Karina that sit next row from her and could see the girl’s smirk. Keito seem blank with what happen and asks, “What happen here?”

                Rin surprise to hear Karina says, “It seem someone get a wonderful dream where all her dream become true there and meet those who already gone.”