Heal

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

"Hyuuuunnnggggggggggggggg" I heard Joon's whining all the way to the kitchen. I sighed and walk back to his room.

"What?" I said, he was all bundled up in a mass of blankets which I stole from all the members room. His head popped out and was like an eskimo man. His nose all red and stuffy, his eyes was barely open and all.. He looked kinda cute.

"Why are you taking so long?" He pouted.

"I was trying to make chicken soup for you Joon, now if you'll excuse me-"

"I'm bored!" 

"If you don't want to eat burnt soup you really should let me go now. And if you're bored there is TV outside you know." I went out, followed with Joon, who still in his bundle of blankets and walking like a penguin. He sat down and the TV, staring at it with no interest. I don't pay any attention to him anymore though. I focused on the boiling soup in front of me.

"Joon have you ate your medicine?"

"....n-no. I don't want." 

"Okay." I walked to the medicine box and took out the cold medicine. I opened the capsule, mixed the powdery stuff in the soup. I walked back to the living room and hand him the soup.

"Hyung.. I don't like chicken soup." He said, I groaned in frustration, wishing Mir or G.O doesn't need to go on schedule today.

 

"I. am. sick." Joon announced weakly as he walked out of his room. G.O and Mir immediately turned their head.

"Omo hyung are you okay?"

"Joonie! I told you to eat more fruits and veggies lately! The weather is changing and it's easy to fall sick if it's changing. And you never listens to me! See what happens?" He nags as he walked to the refrigerator, he took out a few apples and threw it to each one of us.

"Ugh I have schedules today! I can't take care of you.." G.O said, checking his watch. "And I have to leave in 30 minutes."

"I have to go with G.O hyung! I'm sorry hyung.." Mir said as he ate his apple and started to tidy up his things. as the two finished their talking all eyes went to Cheondoong who stayed quiet the whole time, which make me -to be honest- forget he was here. Maybe he felt the piercing stares directed at him so he finally looked up from his phone.

"Oh, me? ...You know guys.. Um, I am so easy to infect, I'm sure you guys don't want to take care of two whiny teenagers right? I'm going out." He announced and got up from his seat, walking to the bathroom. 

"I'M GONNA DIE ALONE!" He announced once again. G.O glared at me, giving me the 'you'll-die-if-you-abandon-my-son' look. I sighed and nodded.

"Don't worry Joon, I'll stay. You can die when I'm next to you."

"HE IS NOT GONNA DIE." G.O scowled.

 

"Thank you hyung.." Joon said as he pushed the bowl towards me. I took it and put it in the sink. I walked back and sat next to Joon. He leaned and put his head on my shoulder.

"Hyung... I love you." He said suddenly making my face heat up. My heart started pumping hard against its ribcage.

"Joon-"

"Tell the other members I love them too." Wait.

"What do you mean? Why?"

"I'm gonna die." I swear, if he's not sick, he would be dead already.


 

*smiles innocently*

 

Did I trolled you XD? No? Oh wells.

Anyways. I'm in love with mommy!G.O