Dark

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

Joon never thought he would end up like this. Everything starts because he help his sister's friend, more like a crush. That time, he didn't know that the crush of her is a.. well, freak. At first, Joon was just keep being nice to him, but once he realize, he was in too deep. Byunghee, was a straight A student, a nice, well mannered guy, classy and talented, and really good looking too. He's the kind of guy that girls would kill to date. The kind of guy which you want to introduce to your parents, the kind of girl that you would want to give up your pretty sister to. Joon believe that he was a perfect guy. He never been more wrong.

It all started about 3 months ago, Byunghee have to go and audition for some entertaiment agency, but he have no money, since Joon wants to go there too, he buys the train ticket fot both of them, just because his sister has the biggest crush on him. But after that, Byunghee starts to get all close to him, Joon felt like he actually stalked him. 'Cause all of the sudden, they keep bumping on each other everywhere, and he know every single detail about Joon, and all creepy stuffs like that. Then a few weeks ago, Byunghee suddenly come to his house, telling him that he likes him. But Joon doesn't like him back, in that way, at least. And more mportantly, his sister is in love with Byunghee. But then a few hours later, he saw the other side of Byunghee, the side he never hope to see. He come back with a creepy look on his face, his usually calm and pretty eyes just coldly stare at Joon's face, his hand is in his bag, holding a knife, or so he said. Joon just believe him and agree to anything he ask for. 'Cause his expression is dead seious. And Joon doesn't want to risk anything. Finally, Joon agrees to date him. That instant, Byunghee's back to his normal, nice, cheerful, has a pretty smile plastered on his face self. And because of this, Joon got hated by the person he love most in this world, his sister.

Joon always thought that he just need to live with that. Being hated by his sister, got silent treatment from his village's people, and threatened by his boyfriend. He was okay, he doesn't care anyway. He can live wothout them. That's what he thought. Until he really fall in love.

Joon was buyinh some food, Byunghee said that he want to eat meat today, so Joon had to buy them. He was already used to the weird looks people giving him. He live in a small village, where everybody knows everybody. Especially his sister, she was a dive, a drama queen, nobody don't know her. And she tells everybody everything. So, live is a bit hard for him now. He just learn to ignore everything. Then he went to the cashier to pay for the things.

"Hello, nice to meet you~ I'm Seungho. Is this all that you gonna buy?" The guy smiled sweetly as he start to scan the things Joon gonna buy. Lately, no one will even look at him in the eye, so it was weird. Is he new or something? Joon never seen him before, so he must be. But Joon never dare to ask the guy. He just look down and nodded.

"It'll be 30 thousand won." The guy said once again. Joon looked up just to see him still smiling widely, his eyes almost dissapeared. This time Joon smiled back and he saw the cashier smiled even wider, making his eyes completely dissapear. After patying for everything, he head back home, or Byunghee's place, 'cause he practically got kicked out by his sister.

"Welcome home~"  Byunghee welcomed him with a huge smile. Joon sighed, this is exactly why people think that he really likes Byunghee, he never shows his bad side. He's a perfect housewife, seeing it like this.

"Yeah, here's the meat you ordered." I said putting the meat on the table.

"Wah~ thanks, I'll cook this for us." He said, happily strolling to the kitchen. 

Everyday went by like that, everyday. That cashier guy is still nice to Joon. He feel like he finally falling for the cashier guy, his sweet smiles, his soft voice, his perfect hair, his manly features, his kind heart, everything. Joon started to talk to him more and more. To the point where Joon felt like they gotten really close to each other.

"Hyung"

"Hm?" Seungho respond as he scan the things on the table.

"Let's hang out sometimes. " Joon asked, then mentally congratulating himself for being able to man up and ask that question.

"Oh sure~" Seungho answered with a wide grin. They then kept hanging out, more often. Whether to eat, to play or simply to hang out.  They were so close that Joon saw a small hope for him to be with Seungho. They talk about everything, even Byunghee. And Joon was a little bit more free, 'cause Byunghee is more like the 'wife' he stays at home, rarely goes out. 

They was just hanging out in the coffe shop when suddenly someone burst into the door.

"JOON! FOLLOW ME! AND YOU TOO! WHOEVER YOU ARE!" Joon froze after hearing that voice. He turn his head slowly and he was Byunghee at the door. No, not the nice, sweet and caring Byunghee. The creepy Byunghee.

"Hurry!" Byunghee pulled Joon and Seungho's arms with a super strength. He dragged them to his house.

"Explain." Byunghee said coldly. Both of them stayed quiet. Joon, because he was scared, Seungho, because he was confused.

"H-hyung, p-please let me go already.." Joon said, trying to be as calm and less offensive as possibble.

"Let you go?" Byunghe stands up, he looked pissed. He then hit Joon, so hard Joon fell down.

"Hey!" Seungho yelled, then he immediately squat down, trying to help Joon. But Byunghee kicked Seungho's chest as he move down, which cause Seungho to fall, since he didn't expect the attack.

"You, stay out of this." He glared at Seungho.

"H-hyung, don't involve him on this." Joon finally spoke up again.

"Do you love him?"

"Yes, I do hyung!"

"Do you love him?" He ask as he turn his head to Seungho.

"Well, maybe, well, yea." Joon's eyes light up when he heard that. He was so happy, he didn't realize the change in Byunghee's eyes. 

The next thing he know, sime shards of glass hit his face, and water splashing on him. Then he looked at the unconcious Seungho, and Byunghee standing on top of him, holding a broken glass bottle. He immediately run to Seungho.

"Hyung! Hyunggg!" He said as he shook Seungho's body. No response. He can see a pool of bloos under Seungho, his head was bleeding. A lot.

"W-why hyung?" He asked looking up to Byunghee.

"Joonie-ah, if I can't have you.." Byunghee squat down and caress Joon's cheek. Joon just watch him in horror.

"Then, nobody can." Then he felt sharp pain on his stomach, and seeing Byunghee's ice cold stare and tear, That was the last thing Joon remember before he enter the eternal darkness.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I know, I know, G.O's extremely OOC xD but this is the best I can do..