Dying

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

Seungho was never an insecure boyfriend. But if your boyfriend keeps on lying to you, saying he have to help his mom and everything but when you call him, he wasn't home?

It would piss anyone off.

 

"Joon~ let's hangout together." Seungho said with a smile, hoping his smile would be enough to make the younger agree to all his wish.

"I'm sorry hyung.. But, um.. I can't um, my mom is not home today, I have to babysit my cousin." Seungho sighed at the expected answer.

"But.. We haven't hung out for months! And seriously, shouldn't your aunt and uncle start to look for a permanent baby-sitter or something?" Joon looked up at the older, clearly, he's annoyed.

"I'm sorry, hyung. But this is more important than just hanging around without a purpose." Joon growled back at the older, making the older pissed more pissed off than ever.

"Fine." He said, walking off. Joon thought that it was the end of it.

 

But it isn't.

 

Without Joon's knowing, Seungho followed him around all day. Starting with Joon just wanders around in the bus, Seungho used a oversized cap and looked down most of the time. He's sure Joon didn't notice him since he was doing nothing. He didn't even spare a glance at him.

First terminal, no.

Second, no.

Third, no.

Fourth, Joon got up from his seat and got off the bus. Seungho quickly and quietly followed him. He looked around to see where he was. And he didn't know. He never been here before, this is some kind of country side. He looked around once again, trying to find Joon. who he lost. He was relieved when he saw a familiar figure walking towards a.. hospital?

He followed Joon quietly to the hospital. He looked at the younger boy as he entered one of the room and walked up to the nurse.

"Excuse me but that guy.." He said as he pointed towards the room Joon dissapeared to.

"Hm? Joon-sshi?" The nurse said after he saw the room.

"You know him?"

"Yes. He's a regular patient here." The nurse said.

"Regular? He's sick?" Seungho asked, his eyes was wide with shock.

"Yes,"

"What is his-" 

"I'm not allowed to talk to a patient's medical condition unless the patient said it's okay or you're his family." The nurse cut him off. Seungho nodded in understanding and walked out to sit on the waiting room.

He waited for what feels like hours. He waited through it all. When he felt like he was about to fall asleep, a walking figure caught his eye.

"Joonie!"

"OMO! Hyung you surprised me." He said holding his chest.

"THIS is babysitting your cousin?" Seungho glared at him. Joon didn't reply to what he said. He just looked at the somehow amusing ground.

"YOU FOLLOWED ME!" Joon answered as soon as he realize what Seungho was doing.

"YOU LIED TO ME!" Seungho yelled back. causing the younger to flinch.

"I-I can explain." He said.

"Well?" 

"Um, I haven't been feeling well, and.. I go to check. That's all." Joon said, Seungho sighed, he can't believe Joon just lied to him again.

"Joonie.. You can't lie to me again." Joon gasped.

"Y-You knew?" He asked, Seungho can hear the obvious nervousness in Joon's voice.

"Okay, I-I recently know that I have a disease. It's really bad. I-I don't even think it's cureable." He said.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"...I, um, I don't want you to leave me. Who wants to date a dying guy anyways?" He asked, Seungho didn't say anything at first. But then he lifted Joon's chin, forcing him to look directly into his eyes.

"I do. I will stay with you till the very end."


 

OTL I personally didn't like this story TTwTT so different than what I've expected...