Silence

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

Seungho always will be the one to talk.

Seungho always will be the one to say 'I love you'

Seungho always will be the one to say 'I need you'

Seungho always will be the one to say 'I miss you'

He didn't love it, but he didn't mind it. He would do anything to let Joon know that he'll love him, no matter what.

 

Seungho got back from work, he looked for Joon inside his house. Seungho smiled as he saw his boyfriend innocently plating the food, not noticing his presence. Seungho quietly sneaked behind him and hugged him from behind, making Joon's body tensed and jumped due to the surprise. Joon turned and glared at Seungho angrily, but his expression immediately softened when the older started to peck his cheeks. The younger let out a quiet giggle and turned around to hug Seungho. As they ended the hug, Joon proudly showed Seungho his newly learnt recipe. Yes, after quitting MBLAQ, he spend a lot of time home, learning how to cook, how to clean, how to be a housewife to put it simply.

 

Seungho looked at the food that was presented in front of him. He was amazed. Joon improved a lot. Joon looked at Seungho questioningly as Seungho took a bite from his food. Worry was evident in his face. Seungho chew the food slowly. And when he swallowed, he looked up and opened his mouth due to the shock and happiness, because of the delicious food that had slide down his throat.

"It's gooooodddd!! SOOOO GOOOOD!" He exclaimed. Joon grinned happily and started to eat the food on his own plate. He looked up to Seungho as he finished eat his own spoonfull. His eyes was shining, happy that he managed to did such a great job.

"Good, right?" Joon nodded furiously and started they started to eat again. After they little dinner date, they went to the couch and watch TV. They weren't really watching the film, though. They were just enjoying each other's presence in silence. 

Until Seungho broke the silence once again.

"So, did you do anything special today?" Joon slowly shook his head.

"I see.. You stayed home the whole time?" Joon nodded.

"Aren't you bored?" Seungho asked as he looked down. Joon looked up and gave a small pout then nodded.

"How about we go shopping tomorrow?" Joon's face lighten up and he nodded quickly. After a few seconds, Joon shot Seungho a questioning look once again.

"Work? Nah, I wanna take a day off tomorrow. I'm tireeeddd~" Joon nodded and snuggled closer to the older. 

 

Seungho looked at the sleeping boy beside him. He felt so bad for him. He have to give up on his dreams this early. It's all because.. He simply can't sing. Not anymore. That accident ruined everything. It ruined MBLAQ. It ruined Joon's life. It killed one of . It killed MBLAQ. Now, Seungho could continue as a soloist and an actor. But Joon, he couldn't do anything. He was mute.


 

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE SILENCE. Like, silence. Wut?