Introduction

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

I was sitting in my favorite spot in town, a bench in a small park near my house. I was looking up to the sky, watching the stars and a few snowflakes that had started to fall down one by one. When suddenly I felt someone sitting next to me. I glanced at him. He was wearing just a thin t-shirt and a pair of jeans.  I don't know why, but he felt so familiar.

"Why are you looking at me weirdly?" He asked, which made me jump in surprise.

"So-Sorry, I just can't help but think you gotta be super cold since you wear such thin clothes in this cold day." I answered awkwardly.

"Nah, I'm pretty used to it." He answered, then he looks back up to the sky. We kept quiet, just enjoying the silence in the park. Sometimes we talk, a few sentences, then we kept quiet, it kept repeating until it felt like hours. Then he stood up.

"It's pretty late, I'm turning to an ice cube. I should go home." He said.

"Okay, I'll go home too." I answered, then we both parted ways. As I turn, I remembered, I didn't even know his name, I immediately turn my head, trying to search for him. But he was no where to be found. Crap.

I kept doing my routines, I still rest at that park in the end of the day. But, I never see him again. I was so curios about who he really is, I couldn't sleep, not because he was so handsome, which is true, but because he looks familiar. I can't help to think about him. I started to search for him, anywhere, and everywhere. But nothing. I found nothing. Until one night, I was walking home from work, then I felt someone was following me. I tried to act as calm as possible, to not let the follower know that I knew about his existance. when I heard his footsteps closing in, I immediately turn my head, and saw THAT guy standing a few feets behind me. 

"You? What are you doing?" I asked, He looked surprised.

"I..I.. I'm not following you!" He answered frantically, stuttering pretty bad.

"I didn't say you did." He looked even more flustered.

"Okay.."

"So why are you following me anyway?"

"I'M NOT FOLLOWING YOUU!"

"Then why are you creeping behind me?"

"I-I've been your fan for so long."

"My fan?"

"You might not remember this, but you saved my live, about a year and a half ago." He said looking at the ground. I think hard, when did I save him?

"I was about to be hit by a car." He explained a bit further. 

"AH!" I finally remembered.

"That's why you're stalking me?" I asked, again, he looks flustered.

"NOO!!"

"hahaha, sorry, I just love seeing people flustered."

"Well, you're mean. Never thought I like someone as mean as you."

"Huh?"

Awkward silence.

"Sorry, I'll introduce myself. Since my first impression is not that great huh? Let's start over" He answered, putting his arms out, asking to shake my hand.

"I'm Lee Chang Sun."

"You might know this, because you stalked me, But I'm Yang Seung Ho." He looks flustered yet again. I just laughed at him.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

I have a hard time making this chapter... I had to remake this 4 times, cause I tried to make it from Joon's POV, but it's just impossible to know what's going on inside that boy's head.. So, I probably never make it from Joon's POV... Too hard..