Flowers

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

Joon looked at the flowers on top of his desk.

"Doongie-yah, do you know where is this from?" He asked to his co-worker who was walking to his own desk. He glanced at the flowers.

"Isn't there a card or something?" He asked back. Joon started to search everywhere for the card, but he didn't find any.

"I don't think there is.." Joon mumled as he keep on searching.

"Then I don't know where is that from." He answered and continue to walk. Joon looked atthe flowers once again. There was a bunch, probably around ten, yellow roses put inside a vase. as he was observing the flowers, his other co-worker looked at him, and the flower. He smirked evilly as he always does. And run to the director's office.

"YAH! SEUNGHO  YAHHH!" He yelled as he entered the director's office.

"I know we're same aged friends, but when in work I'm your boss don't go yelling like that!" He said back as he wwiped off the spilled coffee in his table, which is spilled because Byunghee stormed in and go yelling like crazy people.

"Whatever. BUT! DO YOU FINALLY HAVE THE GUTS?" He yelled once again, making Seungho glare at him.

"What guts?"

"The flower on Joon's desk!" Byunghee rolled his eyes.

"What flower?" 

"It's not from you?" 

"N-no." Seungho answered, making Byunghee gasped.

"Woaaahhh~ you got yourself some competition then~" Byunghee answered lightly, then walked out happily from Seungho's office, as if nothing happened.

"Ugh.. Flowers?" Seungho groaned when Byunghee had left. He walked to the window on his office, and peeked out to see what is this 'flowers'. He then saw the yellow roses on Joon's desk

"Oooh.. Those flowers.. I wonder who gave it." 

 

As the work day ended, everyone is heading home. Seungho immediately runs to Joon, he have to be quick, or else the real person who gave the flower might be discovered already. He said to himself.

"Joonie!" He said as he run up to him.

"Ah, hey hyung." He answered happily. Seungho looked at the vase with flowers that Joon is carrying. Joon saw Seungho looking at the vase he hold.

"What are you staring at?" He asked. Seungho looked up to him, and smiled.

"I'm glad you didn't throw that away." He said. Ugh, sorry to whoever gave this..

"Huh? Are you the one who gave this?" He looked at Seungho in disbelief.

"Uhm, well, y-yea." Again, I'm so sorry to whoever gave this.

"WAHHH~ Thanks hyung!" Joon said happily.

 

Meanwhile..

"Ugh, I'm so nervous.. Did Joon liked the flower?" Mir asked to himself.

 

OKAY. I'm so sorry for not updating, but inspiration seems to hate me TT_TT so I make this quickly, it's not really good, but I want to update TT_TT..

Sorry again! I've been obsessed with onew lately, so, yeah.. when I wrote this chapter, I wrote "Huh? Are you the onew who gave this?" Ugh ._. okay, ignore this.. I hope you guys be patient with me XO this is getting hard..