Playing The Melody

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

J.Tune Camp.

Changsun looked up at the sign above. He made it. He finally made it. He was accepted as a trainee. And soon, soon he would be the top star that everyone in Korea would know of. There's only one problem though.. He wasn't that sociable. He didn't know how to interact with new people. He have no idea how many people would be there, how many people would like him. He gulped nervously and walked into the building. He walked around aimlessly at first, trying to get familiar around the building. 

He walked into a big room, filled with mirrors in every sides of the room, a clean, polished wood floor beaming from the lights. Nothing was there, except of the big speaker that screamed a loud music. Dance Room. Okay, he figured out one. So here is where the main dancer to be practice. He thought to himself, glancing, checking the other's dance moves. There was a lot and lots of good looking guy that can move so gracefully. Seriously, there's this tall, skinny, handsome black haired guy that dance so awesomely. He surely would get into this group easily. He started to felt nervous. So he decided just to look around once again. These guys are too good..

He continued his little journey. Now he got into a smaller room, which is filled with a lot and lots of sounds. Seriously this is driving him crazy. He knew what room is this right away. Music Room. Gosh this room would work so much better when there are just 5 people here. That's how many people they would accept as a group. Crazy, right? He was about to walked outside when he bumped into someone. He looked up and see a man, with a thin moustache looking back at him.

"A-Ah.. I'm so sorry, ahjusshi.." He said and bowed 90 degrees at the man. He could hear the man huffed when he bowed.

"I'm a trainee! Don't call me ahjusshi!" He said before leaving Joon there, dumbfounded. 

...a- a trainee?

Anyways, after that one shocking incident in the music room, Changsun continued to explore the new building that gonna be his office soon. He smirked at his own thoughts. Without paying that much attention to where he was going, he arrived in a.. lounge? Something to relax. He could see just one of the trainee relaxingly sleeping when the others are training their asses off. He chuckled at him. No way he's gonna be accepted. Unless he's deadly talented or related to Rain somehow. Well, one contender down. He thought as he walked to somewhere else. 

He needed a place to relax, a place to practice, somewhere that he wouldn't be bothered by anyone. He thought long and hard. But he doesn't seem to find one. So he wanders around aimlessly. He finally arrived to a door that led to the rooftop. Rooftop! He should've thought about that earlier. He had his hand on the door knob and about to open the door when he heard a soft voice starting to sing beatiful melodies from the rooftop.

"Oh~Oneuldo seosongineun noye jib hwaga naneun geol"

Changsun stopped, not wanting to disturb the singing guy. But he didn't move, wanting to hear more of that sweet voice.

"Naneun himdeunde naneun himdeunde irohke

Hajiman naneun eojjol su obso
Ni mameul dolligin nomu neujeun geol~
Kkeutnaboryeosso eojjol su obso ijen... Ohhhh~

Han sungan nae mome iksokhaetdeon ni soni nal mironae
Naneun oddeokhae naneun oddeokhae
Oneuldo ddeonagan noye sumkyeor ajikdo
Neol saranghae
Naneun oddeokhae naneun oddeokhae jebal... 
Oh~ Jebal... dorawa... 

Nan niga saenggag na jakkuman saenggak na
Yejeon choreom ni son jabeul suga obso
Nan niga nomu jowhaseo noye modeun geol moshijeo
I noraeneun neol butjabeul su itneun norae

Han sungan nae mome iksokhaetdeon ni soni nal mironae
Naneun oddeokhae naneun oddeokhae
Oneuldo ddeonagan noye sumkyeor ajikdo
Neol saranghae


Nawa majuchideon geu nunbicheuro geudaen nareuo dashi bwayo
Geu nunbit naege mareul haejullae ajikdo saranghandago

Han sungan nae mome iksokhaetdeon ni soni nal mironae
Naneun oddeokhae naneun oddeokhae
Oneuldo ddeonagan noye sumkyeor ajikdo
Neol saranghae
Naneun oddeokhae naneun oddeokhae jebal... 
Oh~ Jebal... saranghae..."

The voice stopped and Changsun was mesmerized. That was so beautiful. He peeked inside, watching a guy looking so seriously to a few piece of paper, maybe the lyrics.. Concentrating as if he's trying to bore holes into the paper with super laser eyes or something. Changsun peeked from the door, admiring the sight in front of him. 

"Uhh.. This part.. Still.. Ughh" He mumbled to himself. Pointing at some part of the paper. 

"Oh~ Jebal... saranghae..." He tried again, Changsun didn't understand why though, the previous one was so perfect. This one is too.

"The first one is okay, you know." Changsun said, causing the guy to jump in surprise.

"Holy.. How long have you been standing there? Gosh you surprised me!" He snapped. Which didn't gave any intimidating effect, instead, Changsun chuckled seeing the surprised face of the other.

"Changsun. Lee Changsun." He held out his hand and smiled.

"Seungho. Yang Seungho." Seungho greeted his hand and shook it gently.

"Ah, Seungho hyung isn't it?" Changsun grinned widely.

"Hyung? Why do you think I'm older?" The other respond, confused.

"...Well, you look older.." Changsun replied in a tiny voice, hoping the other won't be mad. But instead the other just laughed out loud. 

"You.. You got that right.. You does look younger." He replied. And smiled warmly at the other.

"So.. Why are you here?"

"Practicing. The training room is way too stuffy. And it's so much more peaceful here. PLUS I like to look at the sky when I sing.. Like can I send my voice up there?" Seungho answered as he sat back and started to concentrate on his papers again.

"Teach me.. I'm not good in singing.. I can only dance and... smile?" He grinned, making the other chuckle softly.

"Sure! Just remember, never invite anyone here! This is our secret place, okay?" Seungho said and wink at Changsun.

 

And that's how our daily training starts.

I'm so glad I've found you that day.

If I hadn't would I have been here now?

Standing in front of all this crowd? Being a part of MBLAQ?

Well one thing I know for sure.

I don't have to think about it.

'Cause I found you and I know you'll never leave me.

 


HOLY GUYS

I MANAGED TO COLLIDE MY TWO OTPSSSSSSSS

OHGODFEELSSSSSSSSSS

*hides* I know I hadn't been updating.. I'm trying to create some fluff >.>

BUTSERIOUSLY THIS IS AN AWESOME WAY TO MEET SOMEONE

JGKDSFJGBSDJFHG *cries* WHY ARE BOTH MY OTPS SO PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTT

I guess this is not entirely my idea.. inspiration~

So anyways, I think I made a fluff story, so someone owe me a fluffyness overload story of Joonho *W* yep, message ini buat  hyung.

~Joonhoftw~