Love

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

Love. Many says that it's bittersweet, beautiful, and all those nice stuffs. But for me, love is plain scary. Espeially when you're a celebrity. More especially when you're in love with the same gender, and you didn't even know that you're gay. Most especially when you're in love with this one guy, Lee Joon, he's so clueless about things, you have to make it almost too obvious. You see my problem, right?

 

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Joon asked with an innocent face. I just sighed. I'm so pissed. What did I do wrong? Was I being not too obvious? I thought I was being too obvious. But then, there's no too obvious when it come to love and this guy.

"You don't get it?" I looked, more like glared, at him.

"Get what?" He asked back. OH GOD THIS GUY! IF HE WAS'T BORN DROP DEAD GORGEOUS I WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM FOR THE FIFTH TIME BY NOW! I yelled, mentally, of course.

"Hyung?" He asked, peeking into my eyes.

"Oh, nothing." I said as I looked around, at the empty restaurant, which of course, I fully booked. Just for him, but he didn't understand anything. I mean seriously? Empty restaurant, steak, wine, not-so-bright room, and when I said "I love you" he answered with "I love you too, hyung! You're the best leader! I like you more than Onew! And you're my favorite member!" LIKE SERIOUSLY DUDE?

"H-hyung, are you okay?" He asked, stammering a bit at the beginning. NO! OF COURSE NOT! I'M HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN! I yelled, again, of course mentally. 

"I'm okay, Joonie. C'mon, eat your food, I'm sure the others are worried about us." I smiled, Seeing my smile, Joon immediately looked relieved and ate the food so deliciously.

After we finished eeating, we drove home. When we arrived, He looked at me. 

"Hyung"

"What is it?" I asked, looking at him. Then suddenly he kissed me. I was so stunned, I can't do anything. I can't even process what just happened. I just blankly stared at his closed eyes. Then he pulled away and smirked.

"Thanks for today hyung~" he said as he his upper lip.

"I love you~" he added.

"W-Wha?"

"Hey! Stuttering is kinda my thing! Don't steal it!" He chuckled.

"Why did you`"

"Aww, c'mon, you really think I'm that stupid?" I was so shocked.

"Hey, close your mouth already, hyung. Or is that some kind of signal?" He smirked. I immediately close my mouth as tight as I can. He just laughed at me.

"How.. YOU TRICKED ME ALL THIS TIME?"

"Well, I'm curious about how obvious you'll go.. And you went far." I just stared at him blankly. Seriously? I was outsmarted by the foolishest of the foolish, Lee Joon?

"It's funny seeing you get all worked up like that~"

 

 

See? Love's scary.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

I tried to make the story from a third person's POV, but It was confusing, I, myself is confused, you know.. he and he.. so, well, yea