Vacation

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

Joon grinned as he put his bag in the back of his car. He had wanted this for so long. A vacation. Just for the whole MBLAQ. No managers, staffs, no one else. They had chose the beack and payed quiet a lot to reserve the beach for themself. They really want a break from their idol lives. From the loud cheering, from the squealing, from the cameras. They wanted to go back to be normal boys.

 

Well, not everyone is as lucky as Joon.

 

A few hours before they started to pack their things, they manager called and said that some of them, Thunder and Mir to be exact. Have to attend a party and represent MBLAQ. Usually the people that are chosen would be happy, meaning they're the most popular ones. But no. This time, no. They shine and pleaded to their manager.

"Uhm, who was the two maknaes that pastering me with all the 'the hyungs had gone there too! We want to make friends with the rich, important people of the music industry too!' huh?" The manager asked sarcastically, making the two boys pouted and put their bags back to the closet.

Manager always win.

"C'mon! Before he manage to find another job for us!" G.O said running from the dorm, stuffing his bag inside and hide himself inside the car.

"Yeah!" Seungho said as he run with his bag and keys in hand.

The three of them drove away. 

When they arrived at the beach, they spread the wide towel on the white, soft sand. Joon, being the kid he was started to let out a not so manly squeal and ran to the sea. The two other guys just looked at him and sighed, but failed miserably to contain the small smile forming on their lips, watching the cuteness of their maknae for a day.

As the other finished arranging their things, they looked up to see the frowning, wet Joon in front of them.

"I... I forgot I still have my phone in my pocket." He pouted as he showed the two his now wet phone. Seungho chuckled and wiped the water off his phone and handed them back as he finished completely dried his phone, yes, the insides too. Joon tried to turn on his phone. It worked. He immediately squealed and run to swim once again. The day was spent like that. 

They was happy until they got home to a (very) irratated maknaes.


OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS ING WRONG WITH ME?

OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS ING WRONG WITH ME?

I didn't realize I had posted this.

OMFG.

I intended to write , I can't failed misserably.

Enjoy this obviously failed fluff instead.

I didn't even know I posted this.

I...

WHAT THE HELL

PLEASE. PLEASE HATE ME.

Please excuse me while I hide under the rock and kill myself.