Tears

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

Seungho sat on the park bench alone. It had started to rain, but he just sat there. He stared at the emptiness around him. The playground filled with children, was now a haunting trap. The swings moved in a rythimical movement, the the trees rustled quietly, the wind howled and wailed through the air. He watched as the water slammed against the empty playground. He sat there silent and staring. Staring at what used to be his get-a-way. Staring at what used to be the best place he can ever be. Staring at where he and Joon would always play and hang around at. Staring at what now had became a death trap to his lover.

Water poured from his eyes. It dripped and dripped with the rain. Memories flashed through his head as every tear he dropped. He cried and cried. Tears was the last thing he saw. Tears were the one that fell. Tears are the one's that fell from his lover's eyes the last time he saw. He could never forget that look. He could never forget that pain. The shriek, the scream, the tears. It was all his fault. He left and said to be gone for a moment, later finding out there was never another moment. 

He still sat there crying. Not caring if a second, minute, or hour passes. He let those tears drop. He let them get washed away. He let them disappear. Just like what happened with his lover. That man who smiled constantly, the one who was pure innocent, that mucle head pabo, was never seen again. The rain was covering the tears, but it wasn't impossible to notice them. He wiped them away furiously and stood up straight. He started walking away from the silence. From the cries. From the tears. He walked away from all of them, only to be followed by them once more. If only he knew. That those tears were useless. That they were not only shed by his, but by his lover.

Joon watched as Seungho walked away in silence. He watched as Seungho turned into a walking zombie. He watched as he cried. He watched him shed tears from far. He, joon, always was the one to shed tears. Silently watching him for 7 years crying nonstop.. Joon stood motionless and tears fell from his ghostly eyes. He wanted to run to him and hug him and finally be with him once again. But....he was dead. Gone...forever. But he still keeps dropping tears......


HOLY!!!! I almost cried making this chapter!!! But I don't cry.....Anyways it was difficult making this chapter because Tears??? It's difficult to explain tears!!!! Anyways Hoped you enjoyed!!! This was written by the new CoAuthor!!! Me!!! Kristaly!!! Keke I also hoped the author like my chapter!!! But seriously HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN TEARS???? WET?!?!?